KinkyBadBoy2010

What happened to Sandra, Laura and Bonnie?

13 posts in this topic

Not sure on Sandra or Bonnie but Laura is @ Mk Angels & I think she may have a new username on ** sexy lovely laura x

xxx C xxx

They were on the other site for a while, Sandra still is but Bonnie and Laura made a sudden disappearence.

Looks like Young Bonnie has resurfaced on the other site :rolleyes:

Cheers, now that is pleasing news.

Not sure on Sandra or Bonnie but Laura is @ Mk Angels & I think she may have a new username on ** sexy lovely laura x

xxx C xxx

Yes brunette Laura is at MK Angels at the mo.

++Laura++ or rather now ++Sarah++ still works at the old place but with a couple of new spanish? girls now. Sandra disappeared a while ago now.

Think MK Bonnie still here, but I think Young Bonnie is still away (or quietly retired)

Think MK Bonnie still here, but I think Young Bonnie is still away (or quietly retired)

Do a search on the other site, no photos yet but she claims to be the Young Bonnie of old. :rolleyes:

Do a search on the other site, no photos yet but she claims to be the Young Bonnie of old. :(

Ah found her now. x young bonnie x now.

I had search with photos ticked and couldnt see her :rolleyes:

++Laura++ or rather now ++Sarah++ still works at the old place but with a couple of new spanish? girls now. Sandra disappeared a while ago now.

I'm still here! It's a pity a new profile doesn't come with a new name.xox :confused:

looks like bonnie has joined the crew at mk angels!she doesnt answer her indie phone not sure whats happened there....

looks like bonnie has joined the crew at mk angels!she doesnt answer her indie phone not sure whats happened there....

I think you mean Young Bonnie rather than our own MK Bonnie. :eek:

Not sure if the young bonnie profile is really an MK angels one. Theyve got a few on the other site.

Worth just dropping her an email as she (or someone) seems to be logging in.

Otherwise I think Young bonnie usually works webnesdays to Saturdays

I think you mean Young Bonnie rather than our own MK Bonnie. :eek:

Not sure if the young bonnie profile is really an MK angels one. Theyve got a few on the other site.

Worth just dropping her an email as she (or someone) seems to be logging in.

Otherwise I think Young bonnie usually works webnesdays to Saturdays

Not really sure what is going on there. YB seemed to have left wherever she was, started working with Laura? who was also working at MK Angels having a profile on a w also.

When she came back to a w I dropped her a line but got zero response, so I left it at that, YB is great but no cs and there is plenty of choice (also priced at HOD prices with covered o)

Now she appears to be at MKA I may well give her another whirl. Never been there but it looks a decent operation judging from the site.

Heh,  MK_Bonnie is still here, buddy. Although it seems that the other Bonnie is now Bonniemk...quite flattering really ;) xxx