Steve2

days 1 and 2 in Krakow

21 posts in this topic

Day 1 in Krakow

got here about 1030 and found flat with 4 girls right in centre on Grodska

chose Natalie, young blonde with wicked glint in her eyes

150 zloty for 1/2 hr (£30) nice BJ and some naughty sex but wanted extra for pussy licking and OWO

1 other nice one there Karla but assume the same extras

Checked into apartment (huge place and just £34 a day) and made a few calls. Several that said they spoke English didnt and had a few who just hung up

Called Laura and spoke enough English and texted me her address. Good find OWO and pussy licking and a genuine nice girl. Very nice 1/2 hr for 150 Zloty . She will do a visit for 200 an hr + taxi so breakfast in bed tomorrow

Have a couple more who look good but we will see what tomorrow brings!!

Day 2

Breakfast in bed and very nice too

Found a new place within a walk of the centre at lunchtime

Saw Karla for 1/2 hr for 100 (£20)

Nothing special but good fun

Talked to this one and booked for 12noon tomorrow

http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...lqqreeupchvc67

will see what happens for the rest of the day

Nice going Steve, Poland Is a place I need to visit, especially after looking at the Odolty site lol. :)

Nice going Steve, Poland Is a place I need to visit, especially after looking at the Odolty site lol. :)

I probably won't go back. Lots of better value options elsewhere. Day 3 I met 1 who was quoting 140 pln an hr but then wanted extra for everything. She seemed surprised when I walked!!!

I also met another, Iza who quoted 200 for an hr and delivered everything it said on the tin. She looked a 22yr old version of Xenia and had the same lovely accent

So all in all a place of contrasts

If anyone is planning a visit, www.discovercracow.com is great for accommodation

I probably won't go back. Lots of better value options elsewhere. Day 3 I met 1 who was quoting 140 pln an hr but then wanted extra for everything. She seemed surprised when I walked!!!

So all in all a place of contrasts

QUOTE]

After so many trips to poland over the years ,i probably won't go back either.

Like Steve put it ,lots of better value options elsehere ,starting with London .

But for someone who hasn't been, it is worth trying it once ,before poland joins the Euro Zone .

Its been getting dearer each year....no doubt, several years ago exchange rate was nearly 6.00zl. to the £....now its just 4.25zl....so that alone means 27% dearer in 4 years!

Plus its getting wealthier...things costing more.............

Jojosun any info on Wroclaw?

Cheers, S

i found that the attitude stank in Krakow. I wouldn't rush back in a hurry.

the best place I went to for pleasure - not even a punt was the Balinese Spa for a 3 hour massage, body scrub and facial (not that kind!) from a stunning Balinese girl. Amazing experience for £70. Wish we had something similar to that here.

Its been getting dearer each year....no doubt, several years ago exchange rate was nearly 6.00zl. to the £....now its just 4.25zl....so that alone means 27% dearer in 4 years!

Plus its getting wealthier...things costing more.............

Jojosun any info on Wroclaw?

Cheers, S

YES for anyone, who has done Krakow ,should move on to Wroclaw .

Krakow is past it .

Just watch this space for my info on Wroclaw ,and i am glad you asked .

Krakow is past it .

I did put some comments on various girls on Roksa but surprise surprise the positive ones went up and the negatives didn't appear but it is a site where the girls do pay 50pln a month for a profile on there

Krakow is past it .

Thanks for that Jojosun....am going over before end of month, all info gratefully received, plus will feedback!

You use this site too, have to join, plus in Polish, though would like a few more addresses off the board too!

http://www.garsoniera.com.pl/

S

Thanks for that Jojosun....am going over before end of month, all info gratefully received, plus will feedback!

You use this site too, have to join, plus in Polish, though would like a few more addresses off the board too!

http://www.garsoniera.com.pl/

S

good info thanks

I did put some comments on various girls on Roksa but surprise surprise the positive ones went up and the negatives didn't appear but it is a site where the girls do pay 50pln a month for a profile on there

Thats how it is, they only allow positive comments. Not completely useless, but nearly. There is a Polish pnet where you can find the real lowdown but a I can't read it, and Poltran (translation Pol-Eng online) misses 2 out of 3 words, I havn't even bothered to keep the web address.

Had a good, in fact super punt in Radom this week, but at 300/h with the current tourist buying rate at 3.9 it wasn't cheap.

Chaps, whilst you're there...planning a trip at some point to visit friends....

Kwasone ogorki - sour cucumber pickles,

Fasolka - butter bean tomato stew,

Pulpety - meatballs in tomato sauce,

Flaki - pig tripe in tomato sauce,

Bigos - sausage shards in tom. sauce with white sour sauerkraut.

It's all not about sex you know.

Personally I never miss a dose of Zurek when its going!

Am afraid it is sexymaylondon..........but then ur a girl...:)..so totally alien to you.....:)

Please keep on thread guys.....:D

S

Krakow is past it .

Hi Snowballer .

My apologies for the delay in posting ,but here are my $o.02 cents about Wroclaw .

1. Getting there .I assume ,that you are flying with my favourite airline Ryanair ,and if so make sure to get the front left seats by the emergency exit

So you need to pay for priority boarding .

2. Getting around . From the airport to the city centre it is a short taxi ride .

About 40 to 50 zloty ,from Taxi partners in the taxi rank .

Avoid the touts on arrival,and clarify the fare with the driver anyway .

3. By Bus . there is a normal bus No 406 ,every 15 minutes to the centre ,dropping you outside the railway station .Cost 2.40 zloty .

You can buy the tickets from the news kiosk inside the airport ,or from the machine ,by the bus stop outside arrivals .

4. Staying there . The best place to stay is on or very close to the Rynek ,old market sq .Most restaurants ,clubs ,pubs are there .

Hotels . Ultra modern and central is the sofetil hotel .

A hotel with a country and homely feel and on the square is Hotel Dwor Poliesko. Cheaper than sofetil .

For a real communist experience try the hotel polonia ,near the main railway Station .basic and central enough ,with cheaper weekend rates .

Cheaper rates apply over the weekends in most hotels .

Food and drinks >Plenty of restaurants on the Square ,with cheaper options on the side streets, and the Galeria Dominikaniska close by .

Sex Clubs . There are several clubs in Wroclaw ,and the best way to sample them ,is obviously to go on a quick tour with a reliable taxi driver on hand .waiting for you to take you to the next one .

I did nearly all of them ,and i found the best one in Wroclaw ,and in fact in Poland ,to be afrodyta. www.agencja-afrodyta.pl

A taxi ride from the centre should cost about 40 zloty.

You do have an option of half hour or 1 hour with the girls there .

1/2 hour is 150 zloty ,and 1 hour is 250 zloty .

A very nice purpose built club ,with a good line up of girls .

Lady drinks are or were 30 zloty ,and your beers are 10 zloty each .

Be careful with lady drinks ,although i didn't find the girls very pushy like in Krakow

Be firm and clarify rates with some of the girls from the Ukraine working in the club ,who try to hassle you for tips and extras upstairs .

Other clubs .Leit Motiv on pl .orlat lwowskich. It wasn't much when i called there ,but it is in the centre,and on the ground floor there is a go go club .

So you can have a bit of a warm up for the action upstairs .

Club Arkadia ,on krakowska 1.

Lewela club ,pub 22,Atina,Angels . ,are other clubs ,where the the prices are more or less the same. 200 to 250 zloty ph .

The cheapest place in the centre is Club Eden ,across the street from the Sofitel hotel .Mikolaja 13/2 ,but the entrance is from Rzezica street.

Price for 1 hour is 100 zloty ,but not much of a line up ,and the entrance to the building is grotty .It really is an apartment with 3 or 4 girls working there .

Other apartments . Ania on kosciuszki 110/4 was good and reliable

A good massage place in the centre with he ,is Dakini on Biskupia 8 near the sq .www.dakini.yoyo.pl

pick up places . I found plenty on the sq and close by .

Lemonada and Maniana ,were some of the best .

All the above info were valid ,when i was there in Oct09 ,but ofcourse not written in stone ,and are subject to changes and closures etc.

One final advice ,always phone for a taxi .It is cheaper than picking one on street corners or from outside clubs and hotels .

I do have the phone no of a reliable taxi driver for night time tours of sex clubs .

If i think of anymore relevant info i will pm you .

For private girls ,the normal route is via www.odloty.pl

or www.roksa.com.pl

www.prywatki.com.pl

Have fun .

Regards .

Jojosun, thanks for that, had most of it already from both your reports previously and a few others! There are 17 sex clubs/apartments and I reckon 300 plus other sex workers in this city! Must get a local SIM card and do some phoning.

Will report back on findings!

S

Jojosun, thanks for that, had most of it already from both your reports previously and a few others! There are 17 sex clubs/apartments and I reckon 300 plus other sex workers in this city! Must get a local SIM card and do some phoning.

S

A good source for the city ,that you can download for non punting activities is

www.inyourpocket.com ,Wroclaw .

I have a feeling ,that you are going to find it more costly ,in view of the rapid appreciation of the zloty against the £.

5 years ago it was 5.60 zloty to the £ ,now 4 .10 .

Go Go clubs are very expensive and a total rip off.

S

Local sim called PLAY was 5 pln and 10pln of credit lasted 3 days

I found roksa and odloty useful but best to check with the girl on the phone exactly what is included and what services are extras

A lot of the independents actually shared apartments with 2 or 3 other girls so a choice was often available for subsequent visits

This was in Krakow but I would assume similar set ups everywhere

Thanks for those tips guys....just hoping it aint too cold when I get there! There aren't very high ratings for girls on the Polish message board, so am only picking one or two out, then relying on girls from the 8/9 more central clubs/apartments.

S

Thanks for those tips guys....just hoping it aint too cold when I get there! There aren't very high ratings for girls on the Polish message board, so am only picking one or two out, then relying on girls from the 8/9 more central clubs/apartments.

S

How was your trip ????

Any updated feedback ???

How was your trip ????

Any updated feedback ???

Jojosun...see my pm on ISG!!!!

S