Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

Time, rates and longer bookings

11 posts in this topic

As a general rule of thumb [ if there is one ] how much time and travel is a girl prepared to do in order to attend a longer booking. How does one assess the cost of private time vis-a- vis , non-private time and then travel time.?

For example,lets say a lady charges £150 ph,

£450 for a 4 hr dinner date [ 2 hrs private time] ,

£1,100 for 12 hr overnight

Now say the punter is prepared to pay £550 [to include 2 hrs private time ] plus all travel expenses for a booking---- what unpaid time and effort is it reasonable to expect the lady to undertake to attend that booking. If it involved the lady having to travel and sleep overnight [ not with the punter ] would this likely still be an attractive punt for the WG ?

The above info is merely given to illustrate the issues concerned and to find out what principles are applied by WGs when deciding what unpaid time and effort they are prepared to expend to attend these types of bookings. I appreciate every girl will be different but I would hope there would be a common thread. thanks

I have a scheme worked out for this which is explained on my website. Some ladies do this by miles, but since most of the area I cover is difficult to get to I use time as my scale.

So my rule of thumb is up to 45 minutes travel time 1 hour minimum, 1 hour travel 2 hour min, 1 1/2 hour travel 3 hour min, further than that and I will add the cost of travel to a minimum 3 hour or dinner date fee. For overnights I have a local rate for within the same town, then an outcall rate. This covers me up to a couple of hours travel away. Further than that I might ask for the train ticket to be added to the fee.

I have a minimum outcall of 2 hours anyway, (not because I want more cash, but because of commitments at home I an't just be dashing off into the night for an hour, anyway.)

Depending on the time spent traveling depends on the cost,...

I had a gent call me the other day to ask about an outcall to Essex,

now I told him it would have to be a minimum of 3 hours booking and I would add a travel cost, because...

It would take me 2 hours to get there two hours back and 3 hours spent there.

That is a total of 7 hours. (for my driver) and 4 hours for me, that I can't take out-calls in my area because I am traveling outside of it.

So being recompensed for that was felt justified.

So I quoted him, and left it at that.

The choice is the punters if he was happy with my price then we shall meet and if not then we wont.

I'm not quite sure what the original offer is - presumably the lady has no rates displayed other than 1 hour, 4 hours (inc dinner) and overnight? Why not just go for the offered £450 dinner date? :confused:

Anyway, it will vary by individual; some won't be interested at all, because it may feel (to her) that you are already pushing the boundaries she has laid down, and she's not happy with that. Others won't be interested because they don't want to be driving too late at night, or have early-morning committments like young children.

Some might offer five hours, but as you're only interested in two hours personal time anyway, that's just asking the waiter to be a bit slower.

As others have said already, I base my fees/minimum appointment duration in part on the time and petrol it costs me to get there, and have a two-hour minimum.

I think, Caitlin covered it. Some girls usually give minimum duration of booking and fee, depending of distance travelled and then its all inclusive. Some charging extra for travel time and expenses, which you need to enquire about.

Usually is, and including in the fee without charging extra:

If travel under 20 miles -1 hour appointment minimum

Travel distance 20-40 miles -2 hours appointment minimum

Anything more then 50 miles- its after 4-6 hours or overnight.

Its of course only general guidance.

As a general rule of thumb [ if there is one ] how much time and travel is a girl prepared to do in order to attend a longer booking. How does one assess the cost of private time vis-a- vis , non-private time and then travel time.?

For example,lets say a lady charges £150 ph,

£450 for a 4 hr dinner date [ 2 hrs private time] ,

£1,100 for 12 hr overnight

Now say the punter is prepared to pay £550 [to include 2 hrs private time ] plus all travel expenses for a booking---- what unpaid time and effort is it reasonable to expect the lady to undertake to attend that booking. If it involved the lady having to travel and sleep overnight [ not with the punter ] would this likely still be an attractive punt for the WG ?

The above info is merely given to illustrate the issues concerned and to find out what principles are applied by WGs when deciding what unpaid time and effort they are prepared to expend to attend these types of bookings. I appreciate every girl will be different but I would hope there would be a common thread. thanks

Mmm I'm not sure if there is a general rule of thumb. I think it depends more on the type of lady and the type of bookings she likes.

If she's the type to see a few guys a day, it's unlikely to be (literally) worth her time to travel for a significant amount of time. If she's the type to perhaps only take one booking at day at most, then she's more inclined to feel it's part of the experience & adventure.

For me personally, it also depends on how much I like the invite. If someone "sells" the evening to me, I'm far more likely to accept and travel a significant distance - and travel time then matters little to me.

To expand on your example - just last week I had a 4 hour dinner date (2 hours private time). It was a meeting I really really wanted (and less so for the obvious). A 3some with a man I already knew and another girl he already knew - and the whole evening just sounded like it was going to be phenomenal - which it was. But for that I didn't blink an eye at travelling 3 hours each way. Time he didn't pay me for. Though he paid my train fare and hotel.

Now as for your specific question: "what unpaid time and effort is it reasonable to expect the lady to undertake to attend that booking?" - I'm not sure that there's a hard and fast rule for this. But I can't see someone charging an overnight rate if she's not actually required to spend the entire time in your company.

You'll just have to suss out the vibe :confused:

Mmm I'm not sure if there is a general rule of thumb. I think it depends more on the type of lady and the type of bookings she likes.

If she's the type to see a few guys a day, it's unlikely to be (literally) worth her time to travel for a significant amount of time. If she's the type to perhaps only take one booking at day at most, then she's more inclined to feel it's part of the experience & adventure.

For me personally, it also depends on how much I like the invite. If someone "sells" the evening to me, I'm far more likely to accept and travel a significant distance - and travel time then matters little to me.

To expand on your example - just last week I had a 4 hour dinner date (2 hours private time). It was a meeting I really really wanted (and less so for the obvious). A 3some with a man I already knew and another girl he already knew - and the whole evening just sounded like it was going to be phenomenal - which it was. But for that I didn't blink an eye at travelling 3 hours each way. Time he didn't pay me for. Though he paid my train fare and hotel.

Now as for your specific question: "what unpaid time and effort is it reasonable to expect the lady to undertake to attend that booking?" - I'm not sure that there's a hard and fast rule for this. But I can't see someone charging an overnight rate if she's not actually required to spend the entire time in your company.

You'll just have to suss out the vibe :confused:

Answers my query bang on.You should be in the communications industry ! I suppose in one way you already are !:( thanks.

Answers my query bang on.You should be in the communications industry ! I suppose in one way you already are !:( thanks.

Where's that zipper mouth smiley :confused: thank you xx

I bet you wouldn't have travelled all that way for a simple 1 hour booking though?Hence my sliding scale which also is adjusted to requirements etc.

I bet you wouldn't have travelled all that way for a simple 1 hour booking though?Hence my sliding scale which also is adjusted to requirements etc.

No I'm sure she wouldn't and neither should she.There are a no. of difficulties with say an overnight which many posters here have alluded too including the expense for him and the long long hours of sex that the lady might have to endure [ ref Xenia and her' gagging for a glass of water ' :confused:. ]. Therefore the guy might be prepared to pay a long booking but with limited hours devoted to private time as an added enticement, and the lady might be prepared to travel long distances and spend much unpaid time and effort getting there, if the financial prize was satisfactory to her. Its getting a handle on those issues which prompted my post. thanks Ruth :(

(sigh......head-brick-wall) look, no offence but after everything I've just said, do I really have to answer this?