Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strawberry

Area Covered

13 posts in this topic

I seem to be having a lot of guys contacting me via a certain site that seem to think I'm based in Manchester. Ok I do have Manchester in my list of areas I cover but within my details I do say I'm in South Lakes area. I even list areas I travel to, and minimum outcall bookings to those places which does specify 3 hours required for travel to Manchester.

I thought perhaps you guys on here could tell me where I am going wrong?I don't want to remove Mancs from my covered list as I will and do travel there..........

:confused:

You are not going wrong. IQ varies from about 25 ( severe mental disability ) to about 175 ( profoundly gifted ). Most in that wide range of intelligence will have similar sexual drives and desires. So your phone calls will be from people of diverse levels of intelligence. Some will be too stupid to read your profile or understand it if they do.

Perhaps, there's not much you can do.

Well recently I'm getting emails within that site assuming I'm in the Mancs surrounds........

Wishfull thinking on some guys parts then...:confused:...course if the demand for your time was sufficient, maybe you could seek to share a room with another lady and spend one day a week in the manchester area.

It's roughly 2-3 requests per week. So not enough to fuel demand.

One thing I am thinking is are these guys simply firing off emails to all providers in the NW?Without reading profiles etc?

I'm afraid there is not much you can do. It's one of those things that happen. I do not advertise in London, on any site that is London based, all my listings state Essex. And yet I'm always asked where abouts in London I am.

I just put it down to some punters being lousy at both reading and geograhy.

I seem to be having a lot of guys contacting me via a certain site that seem to think I'm based in Manchester. Ok I do have Manchester in my list of areas I cover but within my details I do say I'm in South Lakes area. I even list areas I travel to, and minimum outcall bookings to those places which does specify 3 hours required for travel to Manchester.

I thought perhaps you guys on here could tell me where I am going wrong?I don't want to remove Mancs from my covered list as I will and do travel there..........

:confused:

I may generalise here, but from what I hear, most men think that wg's calculate rates to begin at the moment of the knock on the outcall door. IMHO, just set your price for each town and let your clients just get on with their requests.

At least the info is on your site !

I'm surprised how many WG's don't put their location on their webpage or the area they cover.

It's roughly 2-3 requests per week. So not enough to fuel demand.

One thing I am thinking is are these guys simply firing off emails to all providers in the NW?Without reading profiles etc?

Yes hun it seems to be true, they scroll all the way down your profile to get your number without reading a thing and call to ask you all the questions answered in your profile :confused:

I understand Strawberry's post and her frustration.

But a lot of profiles also don't make it clear where they are till you get nearest railway station if that is included in interview.

Many punters will find the use of multiple locations a bit annoying as it messes up searching by location for incall punters in particular who don't want to trawl through profiles that are not in the town they are searching on.

Would be better to have a base location and towns visited separately but the system doesn't allow that in a way the girls would want.

Yes hun it seems to be true, they scroll all the way down your profile to get your number without reading a thing and call to ask you all the questions answered in your profile :confused:

I always read the ladies profile carefully but i also always ask for confirmation of services offered and cost on the phone nowadays.

This is because i have punted on ocassion with ladies who lie on their profiles or havent updated their sites. I had a number of experiences in the past of making a booking by believing what the site said and finding the lady didnt offer certain services but had forgotten to take them off her site or simply lied in the hope presumably that i would put the lie to one side and proceed with the punt which i did on ocassion then. I wouldnt now.:(

Mebbe they are not from the NW, and dont realise that Manchester and cumbria are not adjacent. I once had an employment agent from London telling me that Manchester was in the travel to work area from Worcester. Twat. Londoners all think everywhere outside the M25 is all together.

I always read the ladies profile carefully but i also always ask for confirmation of services offered and cost on the phone nowadays.

This is because i have punted on ocassion with ladies who lie on their profiles or havent updated their sites. I had a number of experiences in the past of making a booking by believing what the site said and finding the lady didnt offer certain services but had forgotten to take them off her site or simply lied in the hope presumably that i would put the lie to one side and proceed with the punt which i did on ocassion then. I wouldnt now.:)

I don't mind that but when you get the 20 questions and ask "Did you read my profile?" and they say "No I just wrote your number down." :)

What you say is as bad though and I never lie about anything I just don't see the point :)