Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caitlin

Interesting article

5 posts in this topic

It does reassert how pointless the traditional techniques against street prostitution are which hopefuly everyone would want removed.

Caitlin: why did you choose this particular article about Street prostitution in America to post it here? (apart only, that they "used message boards"). Also this article from 2008 and only was slightly updated few days ago.

It all depends how "sexy" chasing the sex industry becomes in various police forces.

If the Chief Constable feels that he can tick boxes for less effort by going after us, he will. If he'd rather deal with harmful criminals, he will. Only time will tell.

Caitlin: why did you choose this particular article about Street prostitution in America to post it here? (apart only, that they "used message boards"). Also this article from 2008 and only was slightly updated few days ago.

I just happened across it in my meanderings, and thought it seemed interesting. I don't think it would affect the likes of PN particularly, but there are - or used to be - smaller, more local boards where some quite explicit information was exchanged. I wonder if any poster here also participates in same?