Dreamweaverman

My FR Rejected.. I did not mention that site ....

18 posts in this topic

?? Reason: The lady or establishment is on the No-Reports list. I did not mention the site !!

submitted report is very different from my other ones. Girl with New age Look with partly shaved head and full body hair and tattoo etc

Send me an email or private message if you want to know !!

D

?? Reason: The lady or establishment is on the No-Reports list. I did not mention the site !!

submitted report is very different from my other ones. Girl with New age Look with partly shaved head and full body hair and tattoo etc

D

Before Sasfan going to ask you, may I do it first please? What is the "New age Look"? (apart of partly shaved head, body hair, tattoo. etc).

As for the "lady or establishment or no report list" you probably booked her from Š°dultwork, (which should not be a prob, especially when you did not mentioned it in Fr, apart of variety of code names). However there is lots of various dodgy joints and so called "agencies" advertise theirs girls there, who are on "non reports" list for a multitude of reasons.

Why does it hurt you so much, till the point to start a thread about here?

D

So on this one you didnt list a number of ladies from your previous FRs giving both their FR names and Adultw0rk nicks in brackets like you did on a quite recent FR i read of yours.

No idea how that got passed because i had FRs rejected for using the ladies Adultw0rk nicks and was told any mention of them would mean they would get rejected in future.:confused:

D

The lady or establishment is on the No-Reports list, why not obey the rules of this site?

No mention of that site only the phone number-- may the phone number banned !!!

?? Reason: The lady or establishment is on the No-Reports list.

I think you will find that this is one of those few occasions where the answer is in the question.

I think you will find that this is one of those few occasions where the answer is in the question.

I note G is adding a new feature shortly that will warn FR authors that the lady or establishment are on the No Reports list, i assume to save the author the time and effort of writing it. It will be reliant on an exact name and location match.

Any point to give links to the images to this tattooed girls?

I think it is to show that they are not on the "No needles" list.

New age look !!. girls who are mostly vegetarian and against capitalism etc

New age look !!. girls who are mostly vegetarian and against capitalism etc

I am failed on one count.

Anyway: how anybody can look who is "against capitalism"? Or do you mean theirs outlook? Can you please divulge more on "etc"?

These girls have a very different views and have own live styles that most peoples don't accept their views and life styles

But I love them :-)

the last of those girls is seriously lovley...i wonder if she works :)

D

Thanks for the laugh you have given me after reading your recent FR on Yustina, you say she has very limited English so you used the small dictionary she provided to compliment her.:rolleyes:

May I just ask how you select a WG that is "against capitalism"?

"Excuse me comrade, will you shag me for the glory of the proletariat??"

:rolleyes:

May I just ask how you select a WG that is "against capitalism"?

"Excuse me comrade, will you shag me for the glory of the proletariat??"

:confused:

I was wondering about that?