Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

being a ' happy ' punter.....

9 posts in this topic

Should we avoid punting when we're not ' happy' punters ?

Consistently I read that WGs like their clients to be , amongst other things, confident and happy in their skin and this increases substantially their [ the girl ] chances of actually enjoying the punt.Now there's nothing wrong you say with that on the face of it .

Most men/punters do like the lady to enjoy herself with them but the problem is that the very reason a guy might want a punt is because things may not be going well for him at that time, he's not in good form but he needs to treat himself and he needs a diversion of a booking with a WG !

Do any of you guys feel sometimes that you would like a punt but dont go ahead because you feel you might not be in good enough form for the lady and that this might be enough to sour the punt ? Ladies, to what degree can we turn up in bad but courteous form and yet you will deem it a successful booking ?

Ladies, to what degree can we turn up in bad but courteous form and yet you will deem it a successful booking ?

64.7%- bad

30,2%- courteous

Please don't ask where is another 5.1% is.

64.7%- bad

30,2%- courteous

Please don't ask where is another 5.1% is.

Where is another 5.1% ? :confused:

I advice FS punting only when you are in the right mood and well physically.

I once had a great time with a lady. Two weeks later I went back and had a terrible time -- later that night I realised I was coming down with something and it had started affecting me physically earlier in the day without me realising it

If you are down in the dumps psychologically, massage plus HE is probably best.

Consistently I read that WGs like their clients to be , amongst other things, confident and happy in their skin and this increases substantially their [ the girl ] chances of actually enjoying the punt.Now there's nothing wrong you say with that on the face of it .

Most men/punters do like the lady to enjoy herself with them but the problem is that the very reason a guy might want a punt is because things may not be going well for him at that time, he's not in good form but he needs to treat himself and he needs a diversion of a booking with a WG !

Do any of you guys feel sometimes that you would like a punt but dont go ahead because you feel you might not be in good enough form for the lady and that this might be enough to sour the punt ? Ladies, to what degree can we turn up in bad but courteous form and yet you will deem it a successful booking ?

It's successful if he can walk away with a hint of a smile - despite arriving in a negative mood :confused: or at the very least forgot about his issues while with me.

It goes without saying that turning up in a bad and discourteous mood, (without forewarning) unfortunately isn't going to do anyone any favours.

Knowing beforehand that he isn't going to be in the best of moods, I will completely change the mood, style and focus of our meeting. (for a meeting like this) To me, it's not about me.

Much as I feed off a good vibe, others do to. And I suspect it's often the reason why someone in a negative/down/sensitive mood might choose to see me. That said, I'd find it a challenge with someone I haven't met before...

I'll also be honest and say that such meetings can be quite draining and mentally / emotionally exhausting - quite often followed by a glass of red wine! Thankfully they're in the minority.

Its a dreadful situation when this happens, unfortunately it does and often enough. No matter how they try to "act" happy, you do eventually get a negative vibes, which reflects straight back to you.

I never wish on anybody to meet client when he is in the Down Street. (not Downing street, which is more or less the same).

Its take so much more then to be a suitable companion for him: the magician, the entertainer, the sword swallower, the counsellor, the "tree" (or rather dry stump) hugger, the Cordon blew cook, and you never going to have a clit in the the shape of Pretty Pinion moth head.

Its never could be done, so its failed exercise for both (IMHO).

Consistently I read that WGs like their clients to be , amongst other things, confident and happy in their skin and this increases substantially their [ the girl ] chances of actually enjoying the punt.

Really? I don't really mind, as long as he's not completely miserable or on the verge of a breakdown. How many men can really say they're 100% confident and happy in their skin?

Mind you, I like mine scared :confused::(

(I joke!)

I advice FS punting only when you are in the right mood and well physically.

I once had a great time with a lady. Two weeks later I went back and had a terrible time -- later that night I realised I was coming down with something and it had started affecting me physically earlier in the day without me realising it

If you are down in the dumps psychologically, massage plus HE is probably best.

I would agree with that 100%. In many ways I am experiencing an 'Indian Summer' of punting, really good health and performance going hand in hand. I am quite sensitive to my own body and if i am not feeling 100% I have learnt at my age it is best not to punt at all. Being disappointed with the service is still possible however.

I've found that, over the years, my best punts have been what I would call 'Reward Punts' where I reward myself with a punt for business or sporting success. I'm therefor feeling good with myself. Occasionally good punts result when I'm physically knackered and a nice massage and effortless fuck hits the spot but the 'Cheer Up' punt rarely works for me. Often makes me more miserable in fact.