Ghenghis

Punters & Whores Save The World!

8 posts in this topic

Not sure how that fits with the site culture on BB

Not sure how that fits with the site culture on BB

BB??

My point was that as having multiple partners will save the species, us promiscuous types are the Darwinian answer to extinction!!

They should make us heroes!

BB??

My point was that as having multiple partners will save the species, us promiscuous types are the Darwinian answer to extinction!!

A human couple can mate any number of times and produce multiple offsprings, male or female. But this doesn't apply to most of the insect species becuase the female is larger in size and powerful than male and almost all the time the mate ends with the male getting killed by female. Very common among spiders & mantis.

BB??

Having only 1 partner and sperm banks will save the female of the species - wonder if that's why Julie Bindel doesn't like promiscuous women - we're prevening the extinction of the male species ?:confused:

BB??

That is providing they breed! (according to the article that is). And you can not breed naturally without having BB sex, no matter how promiscuous both parties are.

I think thats what akanostromo meant in his reply.

That is providing they breed! (according to the article that is). And you can not breed naturally without having BB sex, no matter how promiscuous both parties are.

I think thats what akanostromo meant in his reply.

You have to practice Xenia or you will never be promiscuous!! :)

Polyandry (the version of polygamy in which women have two or more husbands, as opposed to its more usual converse, polygyny) is practised in a few places. In some parts of the Himalayas (notably in a few areas of Nepal) women often take two or three husbands (usually brothers) while among the Nayars, a caste from Kerala in South India it was until recently also relatively common, with brides marrying a ritual husband (formally the social father of the children as I remember) but also having several visiting husbands (considered to be so) who would announce their presence to any others who might be passing (and considering visiting) by leaving their swords by the door. Monogamy land marriage like a great many other things that are thought to be 'natural' are social and cultural constructs.