Pie Eater

WGs Making Demands

30 posts in this topic

I must admit I'm a bit sheepish when it comes to asking for certain things from a wg - even though I've paid I'm still a bit reluctant to ask her to put my lad in her mouth. However, I have seen a couple of lasses who actually asked for me to do certain things to them and in one lass's case it was more of a demand than a request, and when I refused she didn't exactly take it in her stride.

Is this a common occurrence in punting and is it acceptable for the lasses to make demands or should it be all about the punter??

I wouldn't say it's a good thing to make demands of punters other than respect, hygeine, and the correct fee.

I must admit I'm a bit sheepish when it comes to asking for certain things from a wg - even though I've paid I'm still a bit reluctant to ask her to put my lad in her mouth. However, I have seen a couple of lasses who actually asked for me to do certain things to them and in one lass's case it was more of a demand than a request, and when I refused she didn't exactly take it in her stride.

Is this a common occurrence in punting and is it acceptable for the lasses to make demands or should it be all about the punter??

If she wants to demand sexual stuff then she needs to pay like any customer!!

Negotiate!! :confused::D

I had a great first time with a lady yesterday, and as I was leaving she suggested that next time I let her try a few things on me that she thinks I'd enjioy. Having established that neither of us are into pain or toilet stuff I don't know what she has in mind but I can hardly wait to find out!

If it was mowing her back lawn, I wouldn't have done it either.

Making demands unless its as a joke or banter is not acceptable in my view but it hasnt happpened often in my experience. I dont have a problem if a lady asks or requests something which i may or may not be able or willing to do, but demanding is unprofessional.

Whether its all about the punter depends on the punter and if thats what he requires.

I understand OP's shyness issue. It's something one can learn to overcome. Once managed, you're free to say "You look great honey. Now let me tell you what I do and don't like..."

Then you have not only made sure she knows what you have in mind, but you have also laid out the script. This means there is less room, and less need, for her to come up with ideas.

It really pays to overcome that shyness.

I think it all depends on the nature of the punter/lady relationship. I'm looking forward to a date early next week, and I hope that she makes demands of me!

I understand OP's shyness issue. It's something one can learn to overcome. Once managed, you're free to say "You look great honey. Now let me tell you what I do and don't like..."

Then you have not only made sure she knows what you have in mind, but you have also laid out the script. This means there is less room, and less need, for her to come up with ideas.

It really pays to overcome that shyness.

Excellent post and very true in my experience.

This can work to a certain extent ie. if it's a specific scenario, say pretending to be on a train and making advances to the 'passenger' next to you but do you not find it boring and a bit frustrating when you get someone who wants a 'dot to dot' encounter - you are given at least 6 instructions on how to execute the BJ and that's within the first 64 secs of starting it ? :)

Now I have gotten older I have started being more vocal what I want and I how I want it. For me it is a two way street. But I do ask in a nice way. :)

I almost always ask the lady if there's anything she would especially like to try as it adds more fun to a 2 hour plus booking.

I've had some ladies take the lead and tell me what they like, but none have demanded it.

Having said that, I've had replies to my detailed initial email enquires which bear no resemblance to anything I mentioned in my email.

I would guess that if I met up with these girls they would probably want to take control of our activities and could become quite demanding if I refuse. Don't know.

I almost always ask the lady if there's anything she would especially like to try as it adds more fun to a 2 hour plus booking.

I've had some ladies take the lead and tell me what they like, but none have demanded it.

Having said that, I've had replies to my detailed initial email enquires which bear no resemblance to anything I mentioned in my email.

I would guess that if I met up with these girls they would probably want to take control of our activities and could become quite demanding if I refuse. Don't know.

I like to lead things, hate being asked to do x, y, z. makes it too clinical.

I am more than happy to say, give me feedback here, "up a bit!" "left a bit!" "harder!" "softer" etc. But demands?? Nah.

We have wives for demands, they are professionals!!

and the wg whose first words to me were '' get down on your f---ing knees '':)

in one lass's case it was more of a demand than a request, and when I refused she didn't exactly take it in her stride.

Ok. I'm dying to know. :)

What was the request? What did she do when you refused? and did it finish up as a good "punt" in the end?

It is a two way street...

It doesnt happen often, but some, mostly more experienced Ladies do ask for things. Some are sufficiently confident and experienced to know how to ask.

I've twice refused to go Anal, not my thing. It would ruin my experience.

and I've very rarely CIM, althoug a few ladies have strongly suggested it or even provoked it, possibly to avoid real intercourse. Again, CIM is NOT my thing, so I generally politely refused to do it. And if I sense she wouldnt appreciate intercorse I will either find another way to have a good time, or keep my intercourse very brief (yes, this puts me open to abuse from cunning girls, but I am a fluffy after all)

Common trick : In other cases, an experienced woman may ask (demand, insist) for you to go down on her (not in reverse, as she will state she can only focus on one thing at a time.. telltale sign).

And then she will fake a slowly building orgasm for so long there is little time for anything else. Cunning spiel, but rarely executed with sufficient conviction.

But a two way street really.

If she really appreciates certain gestures she will generally overstay or provide better GFE if you oblidge.

Most of the "genuine" request are for loooog foreplay, chat, cuddling and kissing. That is something I can appreciate from "regulars", as long as it is done as part of the GFE and when I know that it brings us both a better experience.

Cheers, and hope to see you soon - You know who you are!

It is a two way street...

It doesnt happen often, but some, mostly more experienced Ladies do ask for things. Some are sufficiently confident and experienced to know how to ask.

I've twice refused to go Anal, not my thing. It would ruin my experience.

and I've very rarely CIM, althoug a few ladies have strongly suggested it or even provoked it, possibly to avoid real intercourse. Again, CIM is NOT my thing, so I generally politely refused to do it. And if I sense she wouldnt appreciate intercorse I will either find another way to have a good time, or keep my intercourse very brief (yes, this puts me open to abuse from cunning girls, but I am a fluffy after all)

Common trick : In other cases, an experienced woman may ask (demand, insist) for you to go down on her (not in reverse, as she will state she can only focus on one thing at a time.. telltale sign).

And then she will fake a slowly building orgasm for so long there is little time for anything else. Cunning spiel, but rarely executed with sufficient conviction.

But a two way street really.

If she really appreciates certain gestures she will generally overstay or provide better GFE if you oblidge.

Most of the "genuine" request are for loooog foreplay, chat, cuddling and kissing. That is something I can appreciate from "regulars", as long as it is done as part of the GFE and when I know that it brings us both a better experience.

Cheers, and hope to see you soon - You know who you are!

Same here with Anal. With one lady i punted with Anal is something others told me she enjoyed before i punted with her and she confirmed this with me on the day. When i said it wasnt my bag she looked very disappointed but being professional moved on to something else.:)

in one lass's case it was more of a demand than a request, and when I refused she didn't exactly take it in her stride.

I have absolutely no problem with 'the lasses' making demands. In fact, it turns me on to know I'm turning them on.

It hasn't happened (haven't met anyone naughtier than me yet), but if I refused a 'demand' and I was paying, I would certainly expect her to 'take it in her stride'.

I have absolutely no problem with 'the lasses' making demands. In fact, it turns me on to know I'm turning them on.

Same here, I think that could border on some very mild bdsm/domme kind of thing, which I'd be delighted to get involved in, but I can see how some other men with different inclinations might not like that.

Oh dear,so when i sashay into the bedroom ,push a guy down onto his knees,pull my frilly panties to one side,grab him by the hair and say,lick it bitch.....it doesnt go down to well??:)

Oh dear,so when i sashay into the bedroom ,push a guy down onto his knees,pull my frilly panties to one side,grab him by the hair and say,lick it bitch.....it doesnt go down to well??:)

Only if you forget the magic word ........

Referring to a paying punter as "it" doesn't either!!! :):P:D

If she wants to demand sexual stuff then she needs to pay like any customer!!

Negotiate!! :):D

That is so mean!

I have checked out a couple of forums already this morning and sure enough this is the only one that has made me laugh.

Referring to a paying punter as "it" doesn't either!!! :):P:D

Lol,i havnt done that in a two girl,so i was plainly referring to my lady bits as it ghengis you silly billy.mwah.xxx