Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron

what is good foreplay ?

33 posts in this topic

I read about kissing the girl softly around the neck and ears , kissing her belly . But what else is there that women like? i mean before you start playing with eachothers private parts

If some women here could post on what does it for them that'd be great .

Been with quite a few wgs who have started off kissing me over my chest ,nipples, lips , had 1 wg even blow in my ear . Be nice to know how to please the girl this sort of way as well :confused:

tempted to put in a JRC comment:

"you pay for it you doodle. It is up to her to provide the performance, just tell her what you want".

But serious, good foreplay generally requires a bit of connection, a tune-in. Runs better with regulars.

I thought foreplay was when I gave her the cash ...

A laugh and a bit of a flirt. Remember that foreplay begins in the mind :)

A laugh and a bit of a flirt. Remember that foreplay begins in the mind :)

Exactly,which is why this question is unanswerable,everyone is different.xx

Foreplay is the favourite part of sex for me, usually half of my time goes into foreplay. Read somewhere on the Internet that by nature women take more time to get stimulated than men and more foreplay is needed for that simulation. Based on my personal experience, I guess the sensitive areas are the neck, ears & nipples. Neck & nippes may not do anything for some, but every woman will respond to ears. The one tactic I use with some women to quickly make them horny is to lick the ears like there's no tomorrow. Works all the time....

Discussing your golf handicap with the lady.:)

Memorable Foreplay No 1 - commercial issues out of the way, both parties undressed & ready for action, Spandau Ballet's True comes on radio, smoochie dance ensues for duration & some time after, magnifico !

Neck & nippes may not do anything for some, but every woman will respond to ears. ...

Yes. Many respond to ears with shivers. There is no master plan, and exploration is of course part of the plan. Foreplay is fun and pays huge dividends, but you've got to work it out for yourself, every time.

Massage whole body from tip of toes to fingertips

Foreplay comes in a bottle labelled 'LUBE'.

Based on my personal experience, I guess the sensitive areas are the neck, ears & nipples. Neck & nippes may not do anything for some, but every woman will respond to ears. The one tactic I use with some women to quickly make them horny is to lick the ears like there's no tomorrow. Works all the time....

I am glad to hear it (pun intended this time).

Not sure that every woman will respond to ears though. (as you stated).

I know its might be a cliche, but its not exactly about what part of the body you approach/play/caress, its the way how you do it.

a nice back massage and then turn over for a little tongue work.....

Foreplay comes in a bottle labelled 'LUBE'.

ROFL :o

If there wasn't any foreplay, most punts would be classed as quickies.

With my ex foreplay was "Are you awake?" :o

I am glad to hear it (pun intended this time).

I know its might be a cliche, but its not exactly about what part of the body you approach/play/caress, its the way how you do it.

I find it a huge turn off! Might enjoy it if I lost my hearing but in the meantime, MY GOD... all that noise is intensified when one is so close to ones ear. Don't even get me started on the 'squelching' :o sounds the tongue makes (eurgh)

Sorry... have I put anyone off their breakfast? :D

100% agree with you Xenia. Its not what you do, its how you do it! ;)

Good foreplay: I think it's different with each encounter. Kissing is a great way to start though (not talking about the odd peck here and there... I mean the whole 'toe curling' intense kinda kissing while the hands explore gently at first, then more urgent... phew! Cold shower time me thinks)

I read about kissing the girl softly around the neck and ears , kissing her belly . But what else is there that women like? i mean before you start playing with eachothers private parts

Make the connection, flirt, talk, laugh, as far as kissing is concerned, the lady's body is your canvas.

Make the connection, flirt, talk, laugh, as far as kissing is concerned, the lady's body is your canvas.

Yes. Seduction of the mind.

A beautiful quote I read many years ago:

Seduce my mind, you will have my body.

Seduce my heart, you will have my soul.

my foreplay smash all barriers and end up in lots of fun ..... book one hour then after 30 minutes extend to two hours and after 45 minutes extend to three hours

watching "Up in the air" is good foreplay.

anyone seen it ?

Opinions ?

Yes. Seduction of the mind.

A beautiful quote I read many years ago:

Seduce my mind, you will have my body.

Seduce my heart, you will have my soul.

How the heck on bed would I differentiate between mind and heart?

There are two types of women in this world, ones who respond like they are having an orgasm when their ears are being kissed/licked, and the other who won't allow their ears being played with becuase they are so sensitive that they know they can't handle it.

I love having my earlobes and neck nibbled..gently as well as my back and all the way up and down the backs of my legs,but even after all of that,if a tongue went into my ear it would kill it all dead.:o

Lol, after this thread we're going to have to have a new term:

"ear play" - I hope all the WGs are prepared for the men diving straight for the ears :o

No WG is going to tell you if you salivating in her ear is turning her off,

it's her job to make you think you are doing all the right things after all.

To me thats the big difference, doing "the wrong thing" might stall the whole evening with a GF - with a WG they'll gloss over it and either gently divert your attentions elsewhere, or just let you get on with it...

I guess that makes me non-fluffy today ;)

So what type of Foreplay precedes Dining At The Ear, now to be known as DATE :-(