cosmokramer

Tel Aviv

8 posts in this topic

Anyone got any updated info on punting in Tel Aviv

Will be over there is a couple of months, so any advice will be helpful

A place I want to visit too, try the usual boards like ISG & WSG for a lot more info, Israeli women are very hot, and can be very liberal alledgidly lol, there are also a lot of Russian Jew Immingrant. :o

A place I want to visit too, try the usual boards like ISG & WSG for a lot more info, Israeli women are very hot, and can be very liberal alledgidly lol, there are also a lot of Russian Jew Immingrant. :o

Easy jet from £79 to get there ,from the Uk .

Israeli women very liberal ,is a bit of a sweeping statment .

Israel is a true land of contrasts ,from the very liberal to the ultra ultra orthodox ,so much ,that in parts of jerusalem there are buses ,where women are sectioned off in the back ,so as not to mix with men .

Recent immigrants from the former Soviet union are the most liberal ,so much ,that a lot of them even eat Pork .A lot of Eastern Jews ,whose origin are from Arab countries and India ,call the above a bunch of whores .

So you have to choose your area very carefully in Tel Aviv and other cities ,and go for the Western and EE parts .

Avoid areas such as Ramat Gan in Tel Aviv and Or yahuda ,where a lot of israelis are of Iraqi and middle eastern origin . I was nearly beaten very badly there ,when i chatted and picked up a local girl .

best place really in Israel is Eilat ,where a lot of pussy and the Sun is at .

Anyone got any updated info on punting in Tel Aviv

Will be over there is a couple of months, so any advice will be helpful

I spoke to some Israeli friends in Tel Aviv last night ,and they told me ,that Gas Masks are being distributed to the civilian population in anticipation of further escalation in the confrontation with Iran .

If i were you i would go there much sooner ,rather than in 2 months or longer .

The countdown for the flare up ,according to very informed sources ,should start ticking from mid April to the Summer .

Keep yourself tuned to the latest news .

Don't forget we are talking about nuclear confrontation here .....

Easy Jet from London ,is from £79 each way .

Play safe and Stay Safer ...

Nuclear? That's massive!!

...But what about the Iranian love for the Palestinians?

Well NBC suits might be essential wear In Israel this summer. :o

Nuclear? That's massive!!

...But what about the Iranian love for the Palestinians?

They couldn't give a toss ....

I was in israel on few occasions during the Iraq Iran war in the Eighties ,and Iran and khomeini hemself was quite happy to recieve Us and Israeli weapons to fight Iraq ( Irangate ,the star oliver North ).

The mullahs of iran are the biggest opportunists in the world,using religion for purely national interests .

Shia Muslim Iran sided with Orthodx christian Armenia during its Conflict with Shia muslim Azeribigan ,during the conflict in the nineties .

Very Muslim Iran sided with the Secular government of syria,when it put down the revolt by the Muslim brotherhood movement in 1982 ,killing nearly 20,000 of its members .

This is the same movement ,which is in power in Gazza now ,having kicked out the Palistinian faction ,which is in faavour of Peace with Israel ...

Got it ....This is the Middle east my friend ...

Iranian love for the Palistinians .... just ask the palistinians that ????.