Jazzy

Reverse Oral

100 posts in this topic

I Just wanted to ask if any one has any tips with reference giving oral and ladies how do you like it ?

I Just wanted to ask if any one has any tips with reference giving oral and ladies how do you like it ?

Practice the Alphabet with your Tongue..... and if she seems to be enjoying it when you get to Z.... Practice the Alphabet Backwards... :o

Edited by LouisaPSUk
slight alteration... sorry x

Practice the Alphabet with your Tongue..... and if she seems to be enjoying it when you get to Z.... Practice the Alphabet Backwards...

will deff give it a go next time !;):o

Unless this was moved to off-topic surely its on topic and suitable for the main board.

My tip is to ask the lady you see how she likes it, she knows her body better than anyone.:o

i posted this here wasnt sure if it would be ok for the main board

Practice the Alphabet with your Tongue..... and if she seems to be enjoying it when you get to Z.... Practice the Alphabet Backwards... :o

Do you prefer it upper or lower case? ;)

i posted this here wasnt sure if it would be ok for the main board

No problem.:o

I once brought a woman to a state of transcendental ecstacy in this manner using the Greek alphabet.

Go on, Louisa, tell us your favorite letters! I imagine the letter i might be quite effective if one licks vertically and plays ample attention to the dot above the letter. "O" would presumably have one going round in circles. I've just attempted to list the various possible responses from a lady according to the letter one uses:-

a:- "aah" (sighs)

b:- " beautiful"

c:-"cool"

d:-"Do it again"

e:-"easy does it"

f:-"fuck me!"

g:-"you've hit the spot"

h:-"hold it there!"

i:-"I'm coming, stay right there"

j:-"just what I need"

k:-"keep it up!"

l:-"lovely"

m:-"mmm,that's nice"

n:-"naughty but nice"

o:-"Oh Yes!"

p:-"phew, that's good"

q:-"quite good for a novice!"

r:-"ready to roll over?"

s:-"sublime"

t:-"tease me!"

u:-"up a little!"

v:-"very nice!"

w:-"what a feeling!"

x:-"x marks the spot!"

y:-"you love dining here"!

z:-"z-z-z-z-z-I'm off to sleep!"

I'll get me coat ;):D

After she suck my penis, I learned how to lick and eat her vagina through watching adult movies on TV, could you give me some advice how to make her orgasm by licking the vagina for me or taste her vaginal juices?

Practice makes perfect

Ive had alot of time doing RO and personally I think I am good at it

I have had genuine results and praise

my tip is to be her first client of the day, keep it light, keep it moving, and keep it slow, ever so slow. try to be aware of the ladies reactions, but should you find she is just staring fixedly at a point in space maybe its time to move on to something else

And pray tell boys, what happens if you do all the right things and it just doesn't get her off?

What happens if no matter how much you lick flick and suck as nice as it may be she's just not that into it?

Every woman is different.

I can count on one hand the number of times I have cum/orgasmed from tongue action,( and that's across the board not just at work.)

However give me a vibrator and or fingers and I am in seventh heaven.

I can't explain why i don't get off like that, I just don't, you can lick and suck and flick your tongue over it as much as you like, but I have about as much chance of orgasming as Gordon Brown winning this years election.

I like having oral done on me, it's a nice feeling, but in order for me to 'get off ' as it were I need something a bit more.

:o

......, but I have about as much chance of orgasming as Gordon Brown winning this years election.

I like having oral done on me, it's a nice feeling, but in order for me to 'get off ' as it were I need something a bit more.

:D

Steady on there, looks like Gordon may not be done for yet. you may be in a for a pleasant suprise in a couple of months !

As to the other, all i can think is that, to date, you haven't had the good fortune to have a harmonica player go down on you !

Go on, Louisa, tell us your favorite letters! I imagine the letter i might be quite effective if one licks vertically and plays ample attention to the dot above the letter. "O" would presumably have one going round in circles. I've just attempted to list the various possible responses from a lady according to the letter one uses:-

a:- "aah" (sighs)

b:- " beautiful"

c:-"cool"

d:-"Do it again"

e:-"easy does it"

f:-"fuck me!"

g:-"you've hit the spot"

h:-"hold it there!"

i:-"I'm coming, stay right there"

j:-"just what I need"

k:-"keep it up!"

l:-"lovely"

m:-"mmm,that's nice"

n:-"naughty but nice"

o:-"Oh Yes!"

p:-"phew, that's good"

q:-"quite good for a novice!"

r:-"ready to roll over?"

s:-"sublime"

t:-"tease me!"

u:-"up a little!"

v:-"very nice!"

w:-"what a feeling!"

x:-"x marks the spot!"

y:-"you love dining here"!

z:-"z-z-z-z-z-I'm off to sleep!"

I'll get me coat :):D

Top Marks.... and soooooo much effort :D for a moment there I thought you were going to go through the alphabet backwards...

I am very impressed x

Do you prefer it upper or lower case? :)

Upper to start with.... Lower on re-run :D

I once brought a woman to a state of transcendental ecstacy in this manner using the Greek alphabet.

Mmmmmm............ I'd love to learn Greek :D

I better start practising my Sanskrit so I can be Tantric with my tongue lol :D

will deff give it a go next time !:):D

Use a bit of imagination thou.

Spell out your full name (Unless shes ULTRA sensitive shes not going to work it out), spell out her name, spell out little messages, add a countdown when you think shes coming (10..9..8.. oh shes cum early.. blast off!)

Not going to put all my tricks otherwise they wont work next time cos everyone else is doing them.... :(

Use a bit of imagination thou.

Spell out your full name (Unless shes ULTRA sensitive shes not going to work it out), spell out her name, spell out little messages, add a countdown when you think shes coming (10..9..8.. oh shes cum early.. blast off!)

Not going to put all my tricks otherwise they wont work next time cos everyone else is doing them.... :)

Blimmy.... don't think I'd ever be the same again !!!! :D:(

And I'd love to further my study of Greek with you!:D:D

Mmmmmm............ I'd love to learn Greek :)

Top Marks.... and soooooo much effort :D for a moment there I thought you were going to go through the alphabet backwards...

I am very impressed x

Glad you enjoyed it, Louisa. I suppose if I were to recite that alphabet backwards it would be a case of doing it orally in reverse :)

And pray tell boys, what happens if you do all the right things and it just doesn't get her off?

What happens if no matter how much you lick flick and suck as nice as it may be she's just not that into it?

Every woman is different.

I can count on one hand the number of times I have cum/orgasmed from tongue action,( and that's across the board not just at work.)

However give me a vibrator and or fingers and I am in seventh heaven.

I can't explain why i don't get off like that, I just don't, you can lick and suck and flick your tongue over it as much as you like, but I have about as much chance of orgasming as Gordon Brown winning this years election.

:D

This is very true. I once read an article online all about how to stimulate the clit and when I finally put it into practice she just didn't respond. What a disappointment. But on another occasion with a different girl I seemed to push all the right buttons and it was amazing.

Tammy i haveheard that before - mind you i like a challenge