jerboa

Russian Hookers

44 posts in this topic

Sarkozy just said on tellie he Is working towards Visa free travel for Russians.

Does that mean a lot more Russian hookers heading west? :D

Sarkozy just said on tellie he Is working towards Visa free travel for Russians.

Yippee! Sarkozy's got a bit of an eye for pretty girls. Expect HH to station herself, with her soon to be elected husband MP, by the Eurostar London exit to keep them out.

Jack

I doubt it. There is a big clampdown on foreign hookers in France at the mo. I read a couple of years ago the police arrested a bunch of them in a resort in the Alps along with their russian male hosts.Swiss agencies wont allow their girls travel cross border at the mo either. The indie scene is very cloak and dagger. Absolutely spoilt here in the UK :)

I hope so. I have punted with many Russian ladies, at least they said they were Russian and as long as they are friendly with good attitudes i welcome them with open arms.:);)

If they are anything like Xenia, I hope they will be Russian over here.

I hope so. I have punted with many Russian ladies, at least they said they were Russian and as long as they are friendly with good attitudes i welcome them with open arms.:);)

Well said smiths, you know full well i like some Russian also :D.

Of the best independents Russians i have ever had the pleasure of seeing was Polianna from **. What a pity she has now retired :(

Hmmm! You may be one day waking up with testicles in jar by bed and I am not Liza about it :D

There's quite a few Russian girls in the Leeds and Bradford area. I've not seen any myself but I do fancy it

Well said smiths, you know full well i like some Russian also :D.

Of the best independents Russians i have ever had the pleasure of seeing was Polianna from **. What a pity she has now retired :(

I know you do and while you got the V.I.P. treatment you lucky git i got the very frosty cold shoulder, but she did thaw eventually.:(:):)

Yippee! Sarkozy's got a bit of an eye for pretty girls. Expect HH to station herself, with her soon to be elected husband MP, by the Eurostar London exit to keep them out.

Jack

Ha! They'd get off at Stratford if only the Eurostar stopped there.

You can only pray that HH and Mr HH get well and truly beaten, and one of them has to revert to a proper job. :D

Amen to that!!:D

Met a 19 year old Russian girl from the other site last year. She spoke excellent English, but I did feel it was all a bit 'by the book'.

Her likes list stated just about everything, but RO (my favourite) was so brief it was almost non existent. A quick go with the tongue then she pulled away.

At the end of the hotel bed was a large mirror, and she spent most of the 2 hours looking at herself in it, while continually talking about Russia, her family, the economy, everything bar sex!

Was this just a poor experience? Are the majority of Russian girls good value?

Met a 19 year old Russian girl from the other site last year. She spoke excellent English, but I did feel it was all a bit 'by the book'.

Her likes list stated just about everything, but RO (my favourite) was so brief it was almost non existent. A quick go with the tongue then she pulled away.

At the end of the hotel bed was a large mirror, and she spent most of the 2 hours looking at herself in it, while continually talking about Russia, her family, the economy, everything bar sex!

Was this just a poor experience? Are the majority of Russian girls good value?

Might I enquire if the lady farted during your appointment?

Might I enquire if the lady farted during your appointment?

Not as I remember. Is this a common thing, or some strange Russian custom?

I've had a lot of experience with Russian hookers in Monte Carlo. They're very beautiful and cute and they're easily identifiable as they're the only girls who'll wear fur coats in the summer.

Russian pimps though will, quite literally, cut up the competition.

I haven't got the same experience with Russian girls here and I don't know if they're under the same level of control and intimidation in England, but they may well be.

I stay clear of Russian and East European girls here because you always have the nagging doubt and worry "Is this girl being forced ? trafficked ? coerced ?" and then you have the ever present danger from their pimps. Russian pimps have richly earned their deserved reputation for brutality.

Basically, Russian girls are too much of a hassle so just stay clear.

Edited by Matium
spacing

France is one of the Schengen countries,where a visa granted for -say-France,allows ladies into a number of EU countries.UK is not part of this arrangement-yet.

Not as I remember. Is this a common thing, or some strange Russian custom?

Dutch custom, under the duvet. Don't smoke in bed.

Is this a common thing, or some strange Russian custom?

I have it on the very best authority that Russian people do not fart (I'm not sure if they are physically incapable of doing so, but they just don't), so although lack of farting might mean that the lady was Russian, a fart would have proved that she definitely wasn't Russian.

I thought Xenia was Ukranian but maybe I'm wrong.

I thought Xenia was Ukranian but maybe I'm wrong.

yes indeed, there are so many satelilite girls trying to pass themselves off as trhe real thing.

They are probably all here allready :D as 'Estonian' - 'Latvian' - They will all get their real passports out if it changes - exactly what happened before when the 'acccession' states joined EU in 2004

They are probably all here allready :D as 'Estonian' - 'Latvian' - They will all get their real passports out if it changes - exactly what happened before when the 'acccession' states joined EU in 2004

Part one. 1991, the Soviet Union collapses and Russians in the Baltic states went from Communist oppressors to ethnic minorities.

Part two (spot on paullad) Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia supply us with legal Russians as EU members.

Good thing plenty of Russian chicks are v hot...

Expect HH to station herself, with her soon to be elected husband MP, by the Eurostar London exit to keep them out.

Jack

Do you really think HH will get back in? I certainly hope not.

Good thing plenty of Russian chicks are v hot...

..........and reliable, and good workers and and and.....

we have one and she is a joy to work with - an absolute diamond.

I've had a lot of experience with Russian hookers in Monte Carlo. They're very beautiful and cute and they're easily identifiable as they're the only girls who'll wear fur coats in the summer.

Russian pimps though will, quite literally, cut up the competition.

I haven't got the same experience with Russian girls here and I don't know if they're under the same level of control and intimidation in England, but they may well be.

I stay clear of Russian and East European girls here because you always have the nagging doubt and worry "Is this girl being forced ? trafficked ? coerced ?" and then you have the ever present danger from their pimps. Russian pimps have richly earned their deserved reputation for brutality.

Basically, Russian girls are too much of a hassle so just stay clear.

Ridiculous conclusion to ridiculous rumours.

I hear albanian pimps are brutal yet in my 10 years in london never actually come across a pimp of any nationality.

In most cases (even if you're russian) you just apply to an agency through their website and they might meet you in person or not and you pay commision to the bank that's all they care about.

Anyhow somebody russian easily can have a british and eu passport and is not likely be controlled by anyone.

Use reputable agencies or independents