RedAlertTourist

Punting with W/G in Public Places. How do you go about it?

16 posts in this topic

Hello People

Ok I've noticed a lot of independent W/G advertise things like Public Sex (carparks, toilets) changing rooms and Saunas.

Its a fantasy of mine to Punt in such places, but I wonder how you would arrange it?

Because you would need to drive to a location, head in when the coast is clear and do the dead, as well as drive the W/G back.

Would this be charged as an Outcall, and more to the point would a W/G do Public for a first time Punt with her?

do the dead

I presume you mean 'do the deed'?

This is the closest I've come to sex in a public place.

I booked a girl for a 2 hour outcall for an outdoor session on a hot summer's evening last year. She directed me to a doggers hang out which was unknown to me at the time. I thought we were just looking for a quiet field.

We found a quiet place and got down to it. After about an hour, several cars pulled up and we had quite an audience!

I wouldn't have gone through with it if I'd have known it was a popular doggers meeting place, but all in, it was sort of ok.

Doesn't go down as one of my best punts though. Too many distractions.

Hello People

Ok I've noticed a lot of independent W/G advertise things like Public Sex (carparks, toilets) changing rooms and Saunas.

Would this be charged as an Outcall, and more to the point would a W/G do Public for a first time Punt with her?

why not contact one of the many advertisers that you have seen and ask them ?

Dont think i'd want to take my own car to a well known dogging ground, i think i'd want the girl to bring hers.

I would imagine that most ladies would only do this someone they have met before.

It's common sense for both parties really to have met each other before. Always amazed me that guys who say are nervous about safety or discretion in an incall situation, will then ask to meet in a layby as to them that feels safer. Who's to say she won't come accompanied?That he won't snatch the ladies bag and drive off?Or drive off with her, do the deed then throw her out the vehicle minus cash, phone, car keys etc? I'd say it was much higher risk.

With the right person could be fun but I'm a shy retiring type so I'll stick to a nice comfy bed!

Hello People

Its a fantasy of mine to Punt in such places, but I wonder how you would arrange it?

Because you would need to drive to a location, head in when the coast is clear and do the dead, as well as drive the W/G back.

I dont think a lot of Indies advertise this, i think its a small number overall and for good reason. Unlike meeting a lady at her place or at an Outcall at yours or a hotel, what you are looking to do is illegal and potentially dangerous.

Dogging or Outdoor sex leaves you both open to getting arrested by the police. Dogging also carries a risk of being mugged or attacked, you are after all meeting strangers in often isolated locations.

Outdoor sex carries less risk if you choose the right spot but i would advise you to be careful.

I dont think a lot of Indies advertise this, i think its a small number overall and for good reason. Unlike meeting a lady at her place or at an Outcall at yours or a hotel, what you are looking to do is illegal and potentially dangerous.

Dogging or Outdoor sex leaves you both open to getting arrested by the police. Dogging also carries a risk of being mugged or attacked, you are after all meeting strangers in often isolated locations.

Outdoor sex carries less risk if you choose the right spot but i would advise you to be careful.

Thank goodness for that!I was under the impression there were laws in place against this and, have often felt a bit of a prude when asked by prospective clients.

Smiths I touched on this in my other post on this thread but in the last month I had an enquiry from a guy who was nervous about meeting at an incall location. You know - was concerned about discretion or indeed the risk of a third party being at the house etc, fact neighbours might be nosy etc. So he suggested a car meet since he'd feel safer that way. Didn't seem to understand how it actually could put either party in a very vulnerable situation - both in the eyes of the law as well as personally.

Couldn't getting into a clients car outside for naughty activities also construe kerb crawling, or some form of soliciting? i.e. be illegal.

Thank goodness for that!I was under the impression there were laws in place against this and, have often felt a bit of a prude when asked by prospective clients.

Smiths I touched on this in my other post on this thread but in the last month I had an enquiry from a guy who was nervous about meeting at an incall location. You know - was concerned about discretion or indeed the risk of a third party being at the house etc, fact neighbours might be nosy etc. So he suggested a car meet since he'd feel safer that way. Didn't seem to understand how it actually could put either party in a very vulnerable situation - both in the eyes of the law as well as personally.

Couldn't getting into a clients car outside for naughty activities also construe kerb crawling, or some form of soliciting? i.e. be illegal.

If you got caught having sex in a car in a public place you could both get arrested but i dont know the exact offence, thats over to SaS:)

I certainly wouldnt meet a WG i have never met before in a car, it could be a set-up and any WG prepared to do so puts her personal security at risk in my view.:D

If you got caught having sex in a car in a public place you could both get arrested but i dont know the exact offence, thats over to SaS:)

I certainly wouldnt meet a WG i have never met before in a car, it could be a set-up and any WG prepared to do so puts her personal security at risk in my view.:D

The latter is what I say to new clients making such enquiries swapping client for WG in the sentence instead.

To me, this type of activity is crossing over to another sphere and not something I would want to do, considering the risks and bother of organizing it. I suspect it would come at a premium too.

Hi I'm new here but here is my twopence worth. In reference to wether I would consider this myself as a wg, the answer would be no. Probably not even with a client I had met before because of the risks involved that have already been mentioned, and also because frankly it really doesn't float my boat. The risk of being caught, in my experience, just makes me nervous and on edge and unable to devote myself properly to the job in hand ( so to speak).

However if the OP has seen it advertised, would he not be wiser to direct his queries to the ladies concerned?

The 2003 Act applies. Try http://www.thesite.org/homelawandmoney/law/yourrights/sexinpublic for brief coverage. In general, though, if you want to brave The Great Outdoors it's better to try having reasonable expectations of privacy and being unobserved. I think that there's also a need for the landlord's consent if you use private property.

*awaits SaS's authoritative views*

and do the dead

Necrophilia, sir?

I have met girls in carparks but only those with good feedback. It was exciting but it is also awkward depending on what type of car you have.

Necrophilia, sir?

I'm dead against that sort of thing.

I'm dead against that sort of thing.

It's dead boring.

John