Barry Cade

Anyone still punting after prostate cancer?

8 posts in this topic

I believe that sex (of a sort) might be just possible, if you're lucky, after prostate removal or radiation treatment.

I'm interested specifically in whether anyone has had a good enough result to allow continuation in a punting context.

Please feel free to PM if you prefer.

I've got a reg who still punts after it and a couple of others I've seen less frequently. As long as you know the 'tackle' doesn't quite work as normal, it's ok and I've had successful results with a bit of patience on both sides.

I've seen quite a few clients after prostate cancer, one before and after. The resulting erections, orgasms and ejaculations really do vary according to which procedure they do to you.

Sorry but my memory is no good for what the fellas had done but some had dry orgasms, some ejaculated with their wee afterwards, some ejaculated normally but with no or little erection. Point is, they all orgasmed.

It's always nice if the fella tells the girl he's had prostate cancer, especially if he doesn't ejaculate or ejaculates after. A conclusion is always nicer when you know there's been one.

I have a client who uses a pump.... it is amazing and he still has all the feeling but does not ejaculate.... but still feels the orgasam through his body.

I believe that sex (of a sort) might be just possible, if you're lucky, after prostate removal or radiation treatment.

I'm interested specifically in whether anyone has had a good enough result to allow continuation in a punting context.

Please feel free to PM if you prefer.

I have pm'ed you but in a sense you are asking the wrong people. By posting on a punting board, by definition you will get responses from people who are still more or less active. I saw statistics for failure rates and these are really very high...

As a survival strategy, if I had suffered from erectile dysfunction, I had decided to focus on my minor fetish that does not require an erection. Having survived, I now discover that my fetish is more pronounced...human sexuality is very complex.

Jack

Many thanks to Sarita, Lilly, Louisa and Jack for your contributions. :rolleyes:

I've seen quite a few clients after prostate cancer, one before and after. The resulting erections, orgasms and ejaculations really do vary according to which procedure they do to you.

Sorry but my memory is no good for what the fellas had done but some had dry orgasms, some ejaculated with their wee afterwards, some ejaculated normally but with no or little erection. Point is, they all orgasmed.

It's always nice if the fella tells the girl he's had prostate cancer, especially if he doesn't ejaculate or ejaculates after. A conclusion is always nicer when you know there's been one.

So which procedures work best when it comes to sex? A lot of men will be very interested in your answer.

I see a lovely guy we always have fun but he does not ejaculate annaxxxx