Jerry

Great Community with some Fantastic Members !

7 posts in this topic

I've only been a member here for a couple of months though I have been lurking the forum & FR's for a few years. During this time, I have seen some great WGs that I would never have heard about if it weren't for some FR"s and thread on this board.

In that shot time, I have already developed affinities with a few members. :)

A couple worth mentioning: first a lady with whom I have found a common interest and who I can't wait to meet and last but not least, a member who has been here a long time, is a really genuine punter (with great tastes), and who has gone out of his way to help me when he didn't have to and I am very thankful to him! You know who you are. :(

None of this would have happened without P.net.

I just wanted to say I really enjoy this community, I hear some members are a unhappy but I have to thank those responsible for creating it and I look forward to being here for many years to come. :rolleyes:

Fantastic members??

Surely the ladies would know rather more about that!! :rolleyes::(

There's a few plonkers (men) as well. They know who they are :(

I've found a few in the short time I've been on :rolleyes:

Jerry you are right, I actively promote this site over all others on my site, it is of no gain to me but I trust this site and it's members and the way it operates, therefore giving clients a better experience all round. I have converted many adoolt wank members over the years to here and they prefer the sheer quality and less sluttiness to it all.

I love this forum and turn to the people on here for a shoulder whenever I have a bad day. People out of the industry are fascinated by us and do not understand our world. I love the fact that we can have such diverse conversations about so many topics.

xx

Jerry you are right, I actively promote this site over all others on my site, it is of no gain to me but I trust this site and it's members and the way it operates, therefore giving clients a better experience all round. I have converted many adoolt wank members over the years to here and they prefer the sheer quality and less sluttiness to it all.

I love this forum and turn to the people on here for a shoulder whenever I have a bad day. People out of the industry are fascinated by us and do not understand our world. I love the fact that we can have such diverse conversations about so many topics.

xx

yep agree ! like most things. its only if the forum was taken away would many miss it. Appreciate it while you have it.Its streets ahead of other forums

Its always been the no.1 site :rolleyes:

I've only been a member here for a couple of months though I have been lurking the forum & FR's for a few years. During this time, I have seen some great WGs that I would never have heard about if it weren't for some FR"s and thread on this board.

In that shot time, I have already developed affinities with a few members. :)

A couple worth mentioning: first a lady with whom I have found a common interest and who I can't wait to meet and last but not least, a member who has been here a long time, is a really genuine punter (with great tastes), and who has gone out of his way to help me when he didn't have to and I am very thankful to him! You know who you are. :(

None of this would have happened without P.net.

I just wanted to say I really enjoy this community, I hear some members are a unhappy but I have to thank those responsible for creating it and I look forward to being here for many years to come. :rolleyes:

I agree it is a great community and resource and I have found many great Ladies and establishments through the field reports and on the forum.

Personally speaking I don't post as much as others (time being a major factor) but scan the board most days and find most of the debates really informative and when things get out of hand the mods do a good job of sorting it out, to most people's satisfaction:D