Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Starship Punterprize

extended oral after orgasm

19 posts in this topic

I was wondering about the following..

I have never had, but would like to try the following.

Getting a blow job to orgasm, using a WG who swallows, then have her carry on gently sucking the shaft for several minutes post ejeculation.

I wonder if this would extend the orgasmic feeling?

My regular wont do this, she will happily do cim but not swallow.

has any punter experienced this?

Or does any WG offer it or know of a girl who does?

Makes me squeal like a wimp ...talk about sensitive.

Of course it is a trip to play the girl when she has cum and is sensitive to tease and tempt repeated waves of orgasm out of her. A veritable art form.

I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of this with a WG in Manchester. I lost all sense of where I was on the bed and nearly fell over.

Getting a blow job to orgasm, using a WG who swallows, then have her carry on gently sucking the shaft for several minutes post ejeculation.

Only experienced this once and it was amazing. Especially for an older man like me. It was a Thai girl who's still in London, but from reading her FRs, I think I may have just got lucky. I'm not going to name her here, but if you pm me I might if you're interested?

Getting a blow job to orgasm, using a WG who swallows

Using a WG? Nice one. :rolleyes:

Anyways: I don't think what you described is unusual and many girls would continue to give attention to your penis and surrounds after you shot in theirs mouth...that is as long as they feel that you are not "using" them!

Barracuda had a girl who did this to perfection, she was also very very keen on RO, she got a straight job in north london last year and left the scene, i wish her well but also wish i could see her again.

Using a WG? Nice one. :)

Anyways: I don't think what you described is unusual and many girls would continue to give attention to your penis and surrounds after you shot in theirs mouth...that is as long as they feel that you are not "using" them!

Just out of interest,,,, why are you bothered about the term "using"

blokes pay for a good time, and yes we do use women, just as women use men.

Just out of interest,,,, why are you bothered about the term "using"

blokes pay for a good time, and yes we do use women, just as women use men.

I don't like the term using a WG. I picked up on that when I first read the posting and was annoyed. It sounds derogatory to me, it is a power relationship between client and provider. I am the payer, therfore you do what I want. It is the attitude which gives clients of prostitutes a bad name.

Yes I am a user of a service a WG provides, never a user of a WG.

I don't like the term using a WG. I picked up on that when I first read the posting and was annoyed. It sounds derogatory to me, it is a power relationship between client and provider. I am the payer, therfore you do what I want. It is the attitude which gives clients of prostitutes a bad name.

You're quite right, but I doubt that Starship Punterprize meant it in that way, and Xenia was being a little provocative in picking him up!

Language can be insensitive, but I think you've got to look at people's (e.g. poster's) approaches as a whole and not on the basis of a simple "slip of the tongue."

Language can be insensitive, but I think you've got to look at people's (e.g. poster's) approaches as a whole and not on the basis of a simple "slip of the tongue."

Well said, quite a few people on this forum have been handbagged for "slips of the tongue", it seems to be a ladies perogative

What area of the country are you looking for?

Sue x

This is an amazing thing to do - both as a giver and receiver. I've seen guys positively writhing because of it; some find it difficult to deal with the sensitivity but others revel in it. Of course one has to be careful with one's teeth when swallowing though.

It can be used as a domination te3chnique with those who are sensitive to it.

If people do it to me, it makes me squirm terribly and quite often giggle a little hysterically as I am so sensitive to oral post-orgasm! I do it to my girlfriend quite a bit (she is a submissive lol) and it sends her through the roof :)

My first post! Yay!

Thank you Erlond, for answering almost the same which I would have done.

Bird Lover: just because you are paying for a good time, does not mean you are are "using" the person. You might use part of theirs abilities, skills, brain, (god forbid), the air they breath, the hand which wank you, etc.. but you not using a person.

Thasts why this simple phrase "Feeling used" cary such negative connotations!

You’re quite right, but I doubt that Starship Punterprize meant it in that way, and Xenia was being a little provocative in picking him up!

Language can be insensitive, but I think you’ve got to look at people’s (e.g. poster’s) approaches as a whole and not on the basis of a simple “slip of the tongue.”

Calynx: I am sure SP did not meant it that way. He probably the most lovely guy and not a "user".

Even Cath the journo wrote "using the prostitutes" in her opening post here, and she is very educated female working for well known barands of the women magasines.

Still: the "slip of the tonque", its often subcontially true meanning of the person who said it (even if he/she did not meant it, if that make sense, lol) not just a "fucked up semantics".

After orgasm, I cannot bear to be touched, I'm far far too sensitive! I look like Phil Cool/a comedy gurner when I'm in the moment, sorry...!

I really should have loads of wrinkles from the orgasmic face pulling, but I'm happy to say I don't!

I know some ladies can come again, multi orgasmic etc, but I'm totally spent for a good while. It's so very intense, and I'm exhausted for a good half hour.

After orgasm, I cannot bear to be touched, I'm far far too sensitive! I look like Phil Cool/a comedy gurner when I'm in the moment, sorry...!

I really should have loads of wrinkles from the orgasmic face pulling, but I'm happy to say I don't!

I know some ladies can come again, multi orgasmic etc, but I'm totally spent for a good while. It's so very intense, and I'm exhausted for a good half hour.

I REALLY want to see this face lol :eek:

Thank you Erlond, for answering almost the same which I would have done.

Bird Lover: just because you are paying for a good time, does not mean you are are "using" the person. You might use part of theirs abilities, skills, brain, (god forbid), the air they breath, the hand which wank you, etc.. but you not using a person.

Thasts why this simple phrase "Feeling used" cary such negative connotations!

Calynx: I am sure SP did not meant it that way. He probably the most lovely guy and not a "user".

Even Cath the journo wrote "using the prostitutes" in her opening post here, and she is very educated female working for well known barands of the women magasines.

Still: the "slip of the tonque", its often subcontially true meanning of the person who said it (even if he/she did not meant it, if that make sense, lol) not just a "fucked up semantics".

Yes, I meant to say 'use the services of a WG'

I dont regard WG's as a piece of meat. I love women!

A woman who keeps going on playing after she's given an orgasm, oral or not, is only ever a good thing. :D Genuine enthusiasm and eroticism is a huge turn-on for me. Anyone know of any north east girls who do this, please feel free to pm me! (I'm guessing Lady Vic is going to be good :))

NOOO!!! You don't! Sometimes I put a pillow over my face, so the man can't see how awful I am. They have said it's sexy, but I know they must be thinking WTF! is that twisty faced thing there? :) If anyone who has been to see me reads this, please don't write anything, I would just die of embarrassment.