JohnDoe

May is back

6 posts in this topic

It is good to see from a couple of FRs that May is out of her sick bed and back in her work bed.

I once had the pleasure of meeting May and she forget to put clothes on for our meeting in a pub, just undies and a coat. And by the time the lunch was finished her knickers and bra were in my bag to be returned once we got back to her flat.

The great thing about WGs is that they are all different and May is very different, in a good but slighty scary way.

John

I see that she put a copy of the X-ray (fractured arm) on her website.:rolleyes:

The great thing about WGs is that they are all different and May is very different, in a good but slighty scary way.

May is indeed different, quite delightfully different!

touting ??

nah it is for SML

I have not had the pleasure yet, but often thought that May, in all her carefully cultivated insanity, might be the sanest of us all.

touting ??

nah it is for SML

Eh? That's almost as confusing as my reappearing magic pants in the threadstarter's post.

No touting needed, I have been very busy having sex the past few days making up for lost time, and Peter, I suggest you do the same.

By the way, forgot whether I replied to your email - no, that wasn't me with the Vivienne Westwood shopping bag you thought was me on the Bakerloo line.

No more replies to this thread please, so it can die a silent death. I don't want people to think I have brainwashed hordes of sleepers on this forum to tout and cheerlead for me.

Now I am going to have a fag.