Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coin

Let the Witch Hunt Begin.......

5 posts in this topic

I've been away for a while (at my Villa in Dom Rep). I pick up my LapTop now at home and what do I read on OPSI.

THE WITCH HUNT BEGINS ON 1st APRIL 2010....

http://www.england-legislation.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2010/uksi_20100507_en_1

Thursday First Of April 2010, five weeks before the General Election, probably the day Brown will declare Proclamation Of Poll for May 6th, this is no April Fools Day joke. It is serious, the most extreme draconian legislation ever to be placed on the Statute Book, akin to being "hung" without trial, open season on Punters, the police being able to accuse without redress, whether the case is proved in court or not; the Punter will be outed, humliated, ruin his marriage/relationship, destroy his diginity, finish his career and be seen in his neighbourhood as a pariah of Society. This is Nanny Labours parting "gift" and just shows what a nasty, vindictive bunch they are, so much for they "helping" the working man or "working girl"!

Just 27 days left to Punt without getting your collar felt.

I've been away for a while (at my Villa in Dom Rep).

That sounds nice, I remember back in July 2002 when I ………. no wait, I tell a lie, it was August 2002, I spent a week in Bootle, I stayed in a little B&B called Bella Vista, do you know it at all? Well never mind if you don't, the B&B was run by a Mrs Midges, quite a martinet really but who had a very impressive collection of Parrot claw clippings. Her husband, George, was, and still might be for all I know, Treasurer of the Bootle and District One-legged Pigeon (members not the pigeons) Fanciers Club, terrible problem with boils (George not the pigeons), absolutely plagued by them, the back of his neck looked like a panoramic view of the Alps, the coal scuttle was always dotted with little bits of pink tinged toilet paper. The food was pretty atrocious, I well remember a plate of mince and cabbage ……….

well that killed that one!

You've missed your true vocation. Have you ever thought of going on the stage - a sort of latter-day Stanley Holloway?

I don't know. I'm now actually looking forward to this new law. Knowing what I'm doing might be dodgy may help with my ED.:eek: