ilikeskinny

amsterdam

12 posts in this topic

any idea where the other rlds are in amsterdam away from the main drag and any tips for them?

cheers guys

There are 3 RLD's in Amsterdam :)

De Wallen, De pijp and the Singel.

De Wallen is the main one to the left of "the main drag" Damrak when walking away from the station. The Singel is the off to the right side of Damrak and is much smaller in size, much quieter as not many tourists know of it, more frequented by locals and generally has the more mature ladies, but also some young stunners can be found.

De Pijp is further out, generally a tram ride but within walking distance if you don't mind a good walk. And again only a small one mostly used by locals.

http://www.ignatzmice.com/ ,it will tell all you need to know including maps of the areas.

:)

I took a brief visit to De Wallen last October, had two good punts surprisingly, seemed to click with both ladies, though at

I have been punting in Amsterdam for over 15 years and the place is still exciting but the girls are becoming more inclined to rip-off people. Its almost impossible to get a good deal unless you go to a privihouse. Good thing I am bi, as I get to sample the delights of almost every taste in the city. More and more I have been travellingt o germany, Hamburg and Hanover for my fun.

I have been punting in Amsterdam for over 15 years and the place is still exciting but the girls are becoming more inclined to rip-off people. Its almost impossible to get a good deal unless you go to a privihouse. Good thing I am bi, as I get to sample the delights of almost every taste in the city. More and more I have been travellingt o germany, Hamburg and Hanover for my fun.

It's very much possible to get a good deal in the Amsterdam RLD if you stick to ladies recommended on Ignatzmice, I'm a bit of a wuss so that's what I tend to do when I'm in the Amsterdam RLD. For sure I too much prefer the FKKs in Germany, the ones I frequent are in and around Frankfurt, and in Berlin.

It's very much possible to get a good deal in the Amsterdam RLD if you stick to ladies recommended on Ignatzmice, I'm a bit of a wuss so that's what I tend to do when I'm in the Amsterdam RLD. For sure I too much prefer the FKKs in Germany, the ones I frequent are in and around Frankfurt, and in Berlin.

I'd largely agree. A PH is also the only sort of place where you might get BBBJ

I watched a programme on BBC last night about stag nights and it said lots of places have been closed down due to trafficing.Is this true? not been for a couple of years.

I watched a programme on BBC last night about stag nights and it said lots of places have been closed down due to trafficing.Is this true? not been for a couple of years.

Yes there was talk of the local council trying to clean up the RLD's a little, not sure If It was to do with traffiking.

For sure during the last decade or so in which the christian right-wing have been governing the Netherlands some of the high profile brothels in the early noughties have been closed down and some of the windows in the RLD have been closed due allegedly to trafficking, although on the ignatzmice forum about amsterdam those wise contributors put it more down to harrassment of the prostitute trade by the religious brigade rather than down to proof of actual trafficking.

Within the time frame of the last couple of years however, although there are plans in the pipeline to reduce the sex trade, not much has changed. the Yab Yum club was closed in January 2008 but I've heard of nothing since. A different outcome in the next election might reverse all the planned changes.

For sure during the last decade or so in which the christian right-wing have been governing the Netherlands some of the high profile brothels in the early noughties have been closed down and some of the windows in the RLD have been closed due allegedly to trafficking, although on the ignatzmice forum about amsterdam those wise contributors put it more down to harrassment of the prostitute trade by the religious brigade rather than down to proof of actual trafficking.

Within the time frame of the last couple of years however, although there are plans in the pipeline to reduce the sex trade, not much has changed. the Yab Yum club was closed in January 2008 but I've heard of nothing since. A different outcome in the next election might reverse all the planned changes.

Damn shame - I used punt alot in Amsterdam - had alot of great punts and fun.