Guest Interested

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me

43 posts in this topic

'This was truely one of the worst experiences of my long punting career, not just because of what Vicky looked like, but because I still went through with it. I felt sick afterwards.'

We finally have a punter with PTSD. Where is Mr Malabu when we need him?

Seems like a genuine disgruntle, by the stream of consciousness in writ. I feel angry when I read of a flaky and tawdry girl, they make the other genuine girls angry too. We already have a lot to contend with, without the stereotypes rearing their ugly heads!

Sorry to say...but research research research! I know your hard on has a mind of it's own sometimes and you just want that pussy NOW...

Quite a few boys I've seen have had previous mishaps due to a full sac, but soon learned that perusing just a little, brought about a much better time.

I would never see anyone who called me at random! I might not be right for him? I would hate to be thought of as a 'mistake'.

Get a wee list going, check the ones you like, keep the fone nos for those full sac random by area calls? I'm sure loads/most boys do that anyway, but some just see the no/pic and call 3 secs later without any research! Then you see FR's like that...?

Sorry to sound a bit patronising, but you haven't heard of the mishaps stories I have heard of! So I might help somebody or a shy lurker etc.

As TPratchett writes oft, "Buggrit!".

Saw the title of this thread and who wrote it and was about to offer observations, but alas twas about someone else..............."Buggrit!"

I feel angry when I read of a flaky and tawdry girl, they make the other genuine girls angry too.

Dolly: I am getting angry about it too. However in the case of the above Fr, I can't see that Vicky was "flaky and tawdry".

Reporter never complained with problems regarding arranging appointment. She never ripped him off, never asked him to leave before his time. He even said that, Oral without was good, and ok massage.

His major complain was because he was disappointed with the way she looked, and not what he expected according to the pictures.

Saw the title of this thread and who wrote it and was about to offer observations, but alas twas about someone else..............."Buggrit!"

Cruel, but apt!:)

I was using it it as a generalisation, I did say girls, not that particular girl. It reminded me of past neg FR's of that very same ilk...do you see?

The flaky tawdry ones mean WE have more than HH/JB to fight against.

I do believe some of the boys neg FR's, and I feel so sorry that they have wasted their time and money on a shit punt. I want to perhaps rectify that, with pointers for some. Generally! :)

Dolly: I am getting angry about it too. However in the case of the above Fr, I can't see that Vicky was "flaky and tawdry".

Reporter never complained with problems regarding arranging appointment. She never ripped him off, never asked him to leave before his time. He even said that, Oral without was good, and ok massage.

His major complain was because he was disappointed with the way she looked, and not what he expected according to the pictures.

Of course she ripped him off Xenia !! On the face of it, the fact that she deliberately represented that she was in her 20s when it appears she was more like 40s and that she was 2-3 sizes bigger than advertised means she automatically ripped him off. The fact that she then performed is neither here nor there.

Some people seem to think that its easy to just walk away---- this is not easy in many cases.When the door is opened and you are faced with someone very different than advertised it is a nasty and difficult situation.

Cruel, but apt!:)

What he said. :):D

From the number of fr's submitted, he's certainly a prolific punter.

I've been in that position myself, should have walked away but didn't. I suppose its about avoiding confrontation, but you pay your money, lie down, grit your teeth and think 'lets get this over with'.

Stupid I know, but I'm confident I'm not alone in this.

I've been in that position myself, should have walked away but didn't. I suppose its about avoiding confrontation, but you pay your money, lie down, grit your teeth and think 'lets get this over with'.

yes -- when you have geared yourself up, in the mood , in the zone, made all the preparations --- you want to relax , be positive-- the last thing you want is confrontation. Also, if the confrontation goes wrong you dont know what might happen or what the consequences might be.guys want discretion, quiet ,low key etc. Having said that I have said NO and walked -- not nice. In fact I reckon most guys will get on with it even when their expectations are not met --- walking away will only be when the situation is unacceptable. Thats because most guys are nice guys ! :)

I can understand why you defend prostitutes to the hilt, but if you'd been a punter who has paid a lot of money only to be disappointed you'd understand why some of us will, despite the pressures not to, defend punters to the hilt.

It beggars belief really that somebody would hand over that amount of money for something they dont even want! I think the OP has only got his flipping self to blame. He should have walked.

It beggars belief really that somebody would hand over that amount of money for something they dont even want! I think the OP has only got his flipping self to blame. He should have walked.

It's a form of chivalry, Cindy. It seems discourteous to indicate to a lady that she incites no desire in you to fuck her.

I disagree Mr Bloom. Its all part of the job. Im an attractive brunette with "nice boobies" but sometimes just now and again I wont be somebodys "type." You tend to get out what you put in, ie research as Dollymop said. Reading FRs and such should help you decide.

yes -- when you have geared yourself up, in the mood , in the zone, made all the preparations --- you want to relax , be positive-- the last thing you want is confrontation. Also, if the confrontation goes wrong you dont know what might happen or what the consequences might be.guys want discretion, quiet ,low key etc. Having said that I have said NO and walked -- not nice. In fact I reckon most guys will get on with it even when their expectations are not met --- walking away will only be when the situation is unacceptable. Thats because most guys are nice guys ! :)

I would have walked and as ever had a possible plan b as an option. I do agree from reading on here over a period that it seems a lot of guys dont. Up to them of course but all it does is encourage bad providers to carry on offering bad service in my view.

It's a form of chivalry, Cindy. It seems discourteous to indicate to a lady that she incites no desire in you to fuck her.

If the lady has lied or misled and what i require is not actually on offer despite her confirming it was when i made the booking i dont care how discourteous it is, i leave. The reality is its the lady that has been discourteous IMO.

I agree! Theres very little point in my telling you im a 6 foot tall blonde because it will be proven to be a lie. I dont honestly think I would want a guy to spend time with me out of chivalry anyway.

This guy actually says " I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me!" in this FR...

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=96361

He should have just walked out. There was a blatant pack of lies and she was severely taking the piss out of him.

To paraphrase the Simpsons

Bart Simpson: [face is completely red, sobs] This is the worst punt of my life.

Homer Simpson: The worst punt of your life *so far*.

I dont honestly think I would want a guy to spend time with me out of chivalry anyway.

at £80 for 30 minutes, its not a bad deal really. & he stayed for an ugly one so he must be easy to please.

Apart from the money, it's almost like sex at home. :)

I can understand why you defend prostitutes to the hilt, but if you'd been a punter who has paid a lot of money only to be disappointed you'd understand why some of us will, despite the pressures not to, defend punters to the hilt.

But lets face it Nik,he only paid the money AFTER he had seen her in the flesh,so he could have chosen not too,which means he had a hand in his own disappointment,so she is not therefore wholly to blame for him not enjoying himself.The lady was to blame for him not likeing what he found when he arrived,but he was wholly responsible for handing over the cash and going through with the appointment.Im also sick to death of ladies misrepreasenting themselves to ridiculous degree therefore giving the rest of us a bad name,but i am also sick to death of guys complaining that they went through with an appointment with a lady who was clearly nothing like in her pictures even though they knew they did not find her attractive.

Perhaps walking away is easier said than done (having never had the need to do it myself.)

However, what really struck me is not only is he a prolific punter, but the majority of ladies he has submitted FRs for recently are very attractive e.g. at House of Divine and Passionate Encounters. Having such a 'track record' of attractive punts, surely he could have summoned the will to walk given this lady was a long way below his usual standards?

But lets face it Nik,he only paid the money AFTER he had seen her in the flesh,so he could have chosen not too,which means he had a hand in his own disappointment,so she is not therefore wholly to blame for him not enjoying himself.The lady was to blame for him not likeing what he found when he arrived,but he was wholly responsible for handing over the cash and going through with the appointment.Im also sick to death of ladies misrepreasenting themselves to ridiculous degree therefore giving the rest of us a bad name,but i am also sick to death of guys complaining that they went through with an appointment with a lady who was clearly nothing like in her pictures even though they knew they did not find her attractive.

But to do a FR to warn the rest of us, he had to pay his money otherwise you cant post a FR without money changing hands.

Agree that its better to walk but if youve taking time off work, travelled a long way sometimes you try and recover something back. But if you do walk you cant do a FR to warn the rest of us from making the same mistake as pointed out in the other thread.

Whereas now hes done a FR we can make up our own minds (and not bother) :eek: and see someone genuine.

Nik, I was not defending her. I merely referred to Dolly's reply, that in that case WG was not "tawdry and flaky".

Maybe Fr poster should have a closer look on http://www.Adultwork.com/Gallery.asp?UserID=586484

http://www.Adultwork.com/Gallery.asp?UserID=586484 I can't see that majority of her pictures of not her, (as Fr poster said). I am convinced that they all of her, albeit the first 8 when she was much younger and slimmer, and there are quite a lot of photoshopping was going on there. (he should take that in account also)

Last two pictures, probably more true what Vicky looks like now: and she looks there that she is about size 12/14 and in her forties (if you look on her hands and back), so she is not exactly misrepresenting herself (only for a guys who need an urgent trip to specsavers).