jlm42

FR Policy Change?

12 posts in this topic

I thought money had to change hands to allow FRs.

Has FR96383 simply slipped through or has there been a policy change?

Have you notified Galahad?

Yet both reports are very useful.

Yet both reports are very useful.

Yes I agree its useful.

Although the first ones confusing. He said kissing and OWO is each extra 10. Their website says extra 30 for OWO.

In both cases the "Price:" field contains a valid value, this has allowed the FRs to pass the basic "electronic" validation, in one case money did change hands so technically it is kosher, the fact that it changed back is neither here nor there really; in the second case, and possibly the first case as well, I expect that the text area of the FR was not manually scanned, but time will tell no doubt.

passionate encounters has no staircase and is in a quiet side street. he gave the girl a negative because she wasnt a real english student., maybe he shot his bolt and left too soon to find out what she was really like

These fr,s should be removed and the posters future fr,s manually viewed as the fact that they deliberatley lied to get the fr,s posted shows they are dishonest,therfore,how can you totally believe what they have written.As regards to the second one mentioned where the guy was simply messed around with times and never even met the lady,putting up this field report is the same as us ladies trying to put up a dangerous punter warning just cos a guy has wasted our time with countless calls and emails only to no show on an appointment they finally booked.The guys who chucked a quid through the bedroom door so they could do a fr must be gutted at the thought of all those lost pound coins when all they had to do was lie through their arses.xx:D

Scarlet has now written a respose to this review, (not published yet). She is an adorable Posh English student who was very frightened of this drunk & unbalanced client, hence she asked him to leave. As our regular clients will know, we are a thrustworthy agency with a good reputation. I will be posting re this client on the Warnings board as I think that if Scarlet had been alone, he would have become violent. I also don't understand why the review was published when the client did not stay.

Gina

I agree with SaS but it would be great in my view if the rules had changed. If a punter makes an appointment, confirms services on offer and price and arrives at her place to find she has lied or misled him and he walks without paying, this is actually the kind of bad provider who punters should be allowed to submit an FR on.

You could lie and say you did pay but i wouldnt do that.

These fr,s should be removed and the posters future fr,s manually viewed as the fact that they deliberatley lied to get the fr,s posted shows they are dishonest,therfore,how can you totally believe what they have written.As regards to the second one mentioned where the guy was simply messed around with times and never even met the lady,putting up this field report is the same as us ladies trying to put up a dangerous punter warning just cos a guy has wasted our time with countless calls and emails only to no show on an appointment they finally booked.The guys who chucked a quid through the bedroom door so they could do a fr must be gutted at the thought of all those lost pound coins when all they had to do was lie through their arses.xx:D

I made the fatal mistake of giving the lady the £1 coin as i was leaving, she didnt take it too well and i thought she was going to get physically violent with me so i ran in what seemed like hyper speed with her cursing me in a language i couldnt understand slamming doors. I wont be doing that again.:):):D