mrnew1

Info - Best place to go in West London, for first time of punting??

20 posts in this topic

Hey all 1st post so apologies if in the wrong section.

Gonna be my 1st time punting so either wanting to go to someone sexy and mature (MILFish) and or a young sexy girl - 20-30 (ish)

Just wondering where the rest of you punters reccomend going and also where can i learn the terminology used and or what should i say to the ladies to make sure they know what i'm there for??

P.S - sorry for the noobish questions

cheers, all

Just do not be shy to ask the lady in emails. The more detailed the better. Enjoy :eek:

Hi, I am quite new as well!

You asked about terms and phrases used. The following is a cut and pasted list from another thread in this forum ('What does Owo, BB Mean?' - or something simiar). It would be useful to find the thread and follow the discussion as there are other terms mentioned along the way.

Hope this helps get you started.

As for west london, I too am in that area but there are others who post on here who will give more info than me as they are more experienced!

A number of people have asked what the various terms used mean, now I know we had a thread on that some time back but could not find it and knew of one on Puntingzone so have used theirs. If the peeps there take offence they can tell me and I will remove it but until then, this is a pretty good list; Feel free to add to it if there is anything left out.

A guide to terms commonly used by Prostitutes & Punters

69 >> Simultaneous fellatio and cunnilingus.

A >> Anal sex.

AC/DC >> Bisexual.

A-levels >>Anal sex.

Anilingus >>Licking someone's anus. Many prostitutes will allow you to do this to them, but far fewer will do it to you.

AWO >>Anal without a condom.

Bareback >>Sex Without a condom.

BBBF >>Bareback butt fuck.

BBBJ >>Bareback blow job.

BBF >>Bareback fuck.

BBW >>Big beautiful woman.

BDSM >>Bondage and discipline, domination and submission, sadism and masochism.

BJ Blow job. A strange term for fellatio.

Brown shower >>Another name for hardsports.

Brut service Facial, cumming over the prostitutes ( Splash it all over )

CIM >>Come in mouth.

Completion >>Orgasm. For example, OWO to completion means until you cum.

Covered >>With a condom.

Cowgirl >>A position for sexual intercourse - the man on his back, the woman sitting atop.

CP >>Corporal punishment. You used to be able to get this in return for stealing things, but it doesn't work that way any more.

Creampie >>Ejaculation in the vagina (or anus) without a condom.

Cum facial >>Same as facial.

Cunnilingus >>Pussy-licking. oral of the vagina

Doggie style >>A position for sexual intercourse - the woman on her knees, the man entering from behind.

DP >>Double penetration - one penis in the vagina, another in the anus.

Facial >>This is where you spunk over her face.

Fellatio >>Cock-sucking.

Fisitng The art of inserting the whole hand inside the vagina or anus

FOC >>Free of charge.

FR >>Field report, A written report of an experience with a prostitute

French >>French sex. Another term for fellatio.

French kissing >>Deep kissing, tongue kissing.

FS >>Sometimes means full sex, but sometimes means full service.

Full service >>Bit vague, but generally means full sex and fellatio.

Full sex Vaginal intercourse.

Full strip >>Should mean that she takes all her clothes off - but beware that she may have a different idea of the meaning.

FWO >>French without [a condom]. Same as OWO or BBBJ.

Gang-bang >>An occasion on which several men successively have sexual intercourse with one woman, Usually organised parties

GFE The prostitute provide a girlfriend type experience, ( Treats you like her girlfriend,kissing, etc)

Golden shower >>Another name for watersports.

Greek Anal sex.

Hardsports >>Defaecation in a sexual context. Usually means that the prostitute shits over the client, or at least for the client to watch.

HJ Hand-job. Same as HR.

hobby >>The "hobby" is punting

hobbyist >>Euphemism for a man who frequents prostitutes. A (habitual) punter.

HR >>Hand relief. Same as HJ.

H/S Hardsports.

Incall >>Where the client visits the prostitute. Opposite of outcall. (But beware that the term "incall" is frequently misused to mean an outcall to the client's home.)

Massage parlour >>Usually a brothel. This is illegal in the UK but is tolerated in many areas - although official toleration, as in Edinburgh, is rare.

MFS >>Massage and full sex.

Mish Missionary position (woman on her back, man on top facing her).

MMF >>A male-male-female threesome.

"O" >>Oral sex.

O-levels Oral sex.

Oral >>Oral sex. Either fellatio or cunnilingus - usually the former in the context of punter talk.

OTK >>Over the knee (spanking).

Outcall >>Where the prostitute visits the client's home or hotel. Opposite of incall.

OWO Oral without [a condom]. Same as FWO or BBBJ.

Pearl necklace >>This is where you spunk over her breasts/shoulders/neck.

Provider >>A prostitute.

Punter >>A prostitute's client.

Reverse >>Means the opposite way round to that which is most common between a prostitute and her client. For example, "reverse oral" means cunnilingus and "reverse massage" means the client massaging the prostitute.

Rimming >>when one person licks and kisses their partner's anus like oral sex on a female, except to the anus instead of the vagina

RLD >>Red-light district.

Russian >>A tit fuck.

Sandwich >>Another term for DP.

Scat Another term for hardsports.

Sex On its own often means vaginal intercourse.

Sixty-nine >>See 69.

SM >>Sado-masochism. See also BDSM

Solid sports Another term for hardsports.

Snowballing >>The action of kissing to exchange cum immediately after CIM.

Spoons A position for sexual intercouse - both partners lying on their side, with the man behind the woman.

Straight sex >>Vaginal intercourse.

Swallows >>Means that she swallows your cum.

SWO Sex without [a condom]. Same as BBF.

TLC >>Tender loving care.

Uncovered >>Without a condom.

VFM >>Value for money.

Walk-up >>This is a type of establishment that is common in Soho (including Chinatown), A walk-up has an open door leading into a flat (or two or three) in each of which a prostitute works. They advertise mainly by means of a note by the entrance saying "model" and usually giving some details.

Watersports >>Urination in a sexual context. Usually means that the prostitute pisses over the client, or at least for the client to watch.

WG >>Working Girl, same as prostitute

With >>Often means "with a condom".

Without Often means "without a condom".

Working girl >>Euphemism for a prostitute.

W/S >>Watersports.

................. deleted post due to unnecessary cynicsm. OP had spec'ed location after all..........

I feel that I owe you a more serious answer now, but honestly, there is no one single answer to this.

Only you will know your budget, your preferences and dislikes, etc. HOD in South Kensington seems pretty popular. Another popular method would be to read some FRs. While each individual FR might be misleading, the whole will certainly guide yhou towards maybe half a dozen of popular agencies operating in West London.

Areas around Paddington and Bayswater/Queensway as well as Earl's Court, South Ken or Gloucester Road are all heaving with WG.

Hi mrnew1, welcome to punternet.

In your 20-30 category, I'd recommend Victoria who works in Bayswater. She's a very nice petite blond independent Polish girl in her early 20s who gives great GFE at a good price. You can find her on another adult website that we are not allowed to mention by name or check the field reports (FRs) on here. She's pretty good at taking the lead so I think would be a good choice for a first timer.

There is also a House of Devine flat in South Kensington that I've not been to yet but gets a lot of good feedback in the FRs and on this board. They have girls that cover both of your categories.

I know those are a bit more Central London than West London but they are at least the West side of Central London :eek:

You could also have a look at Passionate Encounters in Chiswick. Again I've not been there yet but there are some good FRs. This place is more expensive than the other two though.

where can i learn the terminology used and or what should i say to the ladies to make sure they know what i'm there for??

This really depends on what you ARE there for but they are going to have a pretty good idea already ;) Do you have anything specific in mind?

You can have a look at the sticky thread at the top of this board for some of the common acronyms but those are more to help you understand discussions and adverts. Probably the most common things to request are kissing and OWO, it's best to be blunt and just ask up front if these are on offer. They will have heard it all before 100s of times.

The only other thing I'd add on terminology is that you should avoid anyone who advertised BB services for obvious reasons.

Try Revival in Barons Court, you cannot go wrong there. Prices are £80 for B2B with HE, +20 OWO + 40 F/S. Normally 3 to pick from. A good time will be had.

Enjoy.

Try Revival in Barons Court, you cannot go wrong there. Prices are £80 for B2B with HE, +20 OWO + 40 F/S. Normally 3 to pick from. A good time will be had.

Enjoy.

sorry mate a little to far, especially for my 1st time, lol somewhere closer, like Hayes, hammersmith, Southall, Hounslow Ealing, Action etc..

also what do some of ur letters mean, like b2b, he??

And people what about chiswick cherubs, anyone reccomend that??

Revival is 7 minutes walk from Hammersmith station (Coke building) .

B2B means body to body massage .

Actually its better for you as first punt , you just book there for a b2bmassage for £80/hour , and if you feel right and the girl is ok , you can just upgrade to Complete Service for £40 extra . Total £120 . And if you dont like the lady , just have a nice b2b to enjoy , where you dont need to do anything .

Revival is 7 minutes walk from Hammersmith station (Coke building) .

B2B means body to body massage .

Actually its better for you as first punt , you just book there for a b2bmassage for £80/hour , and if you feel right and the girl is ok , you can just upgrade to Complete Service for £40 extra . Total £120 . And if you dont like the lady , just have a nice b2b to enjoy , where you dont need to do anything .

Any website for this mate or link for it??

No Angel I suspect your cynicism was well placed. Mrnew1 appears to be someone/fantasist who has been on before asking stupid questions and I believe has been banned on numerous occasions. His list of places he can visit are widespread, while Baron's Court is too far away. His requests are similar to Tosspot888 who was active for a while, asking pointless questions in a matey manner.

Ot

No Angel I suspect your cynicism was well placed. Mrnew1 appears to be someone/fantasist who has been on before asking stupid questions and I believe has been banned on numerous occasions. His list of places he can visit are widespread, while Baron's Court is too far away. His requests are similar to Tosspot888 who was active for a while, asking pointless questions in a matey manner.

Ot

Don't know where you get ur info from mate, but u couldnt b more wrong. i have never had an account on this site b4, and might be a fantasis (still thinking about that actually, lol) but so probably is everyone else on this site.

And where you think you can tell me where to visit is bulls**t, i put where i am prepared to travel up and where not.

Plus if your nt going to say anything usefull go post somewhere else, thanks

It's just that you are fine to go to Hammersmith but not Baron's Court, which is only one stop more on the Piccadilly line. An extra stop further would take you to Earls Court, one of the major punting centres of London.

It's just that you are fine to go to Hammersmith but not Baron's Court, which is only one stop more on the Piccadilly line. An extra stop further would take you to Earls Court, one of the major punting centres of London.

understandable, maybe i should've put i'll b drivin to said places, lol

plus i think for a 1st punt i think it'll be good for me to go somewhere sort of local

Hey, I've bben to cherubs a fewtimes, always had god fun, lovely ladies -ideal if you prefer the more mature types and the pics on ace massage are all reall - if you like younger girls then passionate encounters round by turnham green also comes highly recommended

understandable, maybe i should've put i'll b drivin to said places, lol

plus i think for a 1st punt i think it'll be good for me to go somewhere sort of local

Worth bearing in mind in Barons Court the parking is free of restrictions after 5pm and free at weekends and has ample spaces. Alternatively £1.80 on top of your punt buys you an hours parking.

Hammersmith is miiiiiiiiiiiles away from Barons Court, it takes me a whole 10 minutes to walk there.

And Earls Court? Now come on, that's just rediculously far. That'd be about a 6 minute drive from Hammersmith, I can thiink of many things I'd rather do in those 6 minutes.

Hammersmith is miiiiiiiiiiiles away from Barons Court, it takes me a whole 10 minutes to walk there.

And Earls Court? Now come on, that's just rediculously far. That'd be about a 6 minute drive from Hammersmith, I can thiink of many things I'd rather do in those 6 minutes.

Also worth noting is the Kings Mall car park in Hammersmith is 2 hours parking for £1.50 and a short hop and a skip to the tube from Hammersmith then brings the whole of London's glittering west end into play as well.

Also worth noting is the Kings Mall car park in Hammersmith is 2 hours parking for £1.50 and a short hop and a skip to the tube from Hammersmith then brings the whole of London's glittering west end into play as well.

That's too far from the station.

That's too far from the station.

You are right, I think it would even take Usain Bolt about 10 seconds to go from there to the tube so bit of a trek for mere mortals like us to make.