Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dirty duck

Punting in arrears

9 posts in this topic

Just a thought, possibly naive, possibly not to be taken seriously but, suppose we paid for our little pleasures AFTER the session? If the old bill burst in to catch you with your trousers down, you have not paid any money at that point so surely you cannot have committed an offence? At least it must muddy the waters for our uniformed friends.

Hmm, not sure most of the ladies would be convinced by that idea! Though, in my last session at La Maison, I was surprised that my paramour did not ask for the dosh till the end!

Dirty Duck

Happens now and then in the US. Call girls who demand cash up front only for new customers, but never charge most appointments, which is with regulars, during the actual visit. Instead they send an inconspicious letter with cheque or cash in the mail later. A friend of mine in Florida has that arrangement with a lady. There's not even a set sum for services, just an implicitly agreed upon approximate. All to dodge the stings.

I even heard of a girl, who supposedly got caught selling "artwork", which was vouchers for an hour of carnage, and accepting payment via PayPal. But that could be urban legend, for all I know.

Just a thought, possibly naive, possibly not to be taken seriously but, suppose we paid for our little pleasures AFTER the session? If the old bill burst in to catch you with your trousers down, you have not paid any money at that point so surely you cannot have committed an offence? At least it must muddy the waters for our uniformed friends.

Hmm, not sure most of the ladies would be convinced by that idea! Though, in my last session at La Maison, I was surprised that my paramour did not ask for the dosh till the end!

Dirty Duck

I honestly can not remember the last time I paid on arrival. I invariably pay as I am leaving. Admittedly I tend to see regulars, but there are many ladies out there who already do this, no doubt at their discretion.

I honestly can not remember the last time I paid on arrival. I invariably pay as I am leaving. Admittedly I tend to see regulars, but there are many ladies out there who already do this, no doubt at their discretion.

You must only visit places where they know you very well, thats all I can say. Almost everywhere you pay first.

The proposed law mentions not only paying but expecting to pay... I think they included that to stop this working. But I still think indies like you are describing will not see to much trouble if the law comes in.

Dirty Duck

I have found at one-off 121s the WG wants the money upfront and usually leaves the room to check it and put it somewhere safe, fine with me.

When you see a regular WG this routine is dispensed with, and the money is not even mentioned until the end.

At Parties the usual procedure is to pay upon exit, but at the start you put the money in an envelope, write your name on it and pass it to them for safe keeping. If there was a payment issue, they have the envelope, but in my over 200 Parties i have never witnessed any problems.

I have always liked the idea of sticking a bundle of notes down a girl's cleavage, like John Wayne or some other hard bastard in a Western movie, but it never happens.

The girl I have seen a few times recently allows me to simply throw down the money on the bed as we leave the room, and she puts on a very good impression of not bothering to count - but, hey, she probably fakes the multiple orgasms as well

I've even left my regular without realising I hadn't paid. 100 yards up the street I realised and ran back.

I cant ever imagine it would be the norm though - whatever the ligislation was. Pre-pay by PayPal? Perhaps there's a business opportunity for an escrow payment system, where the punter pays into the account before the punt and the funds are released afterwards? I'd call it PunterPal.

I Always pay up front, even though it feels akward in doing so. I have on a few occassions though been a bit nervous and and have suffrered from a bit of stage fright and as a result didnt do anything just made excuses and left! When this has happened Ive never had a girl give me any money back for not spending the time i had paid with her, on these occassions should i have asked for something back?

I Always pay up front, even though it feels akward in doing so. I have on a few occassions though been a bit nervous and and have suffrered from a bit of stage fright and as a result didnt do anything just made excuses and left! When this has happened Ive never had a girl give me any money back for not spending the time i had paid with her, on these occassions should i have asked for something back?
Well...no. She didn't cut the session short, you did. She preforned the services you asked for. The fact that you asked for "nothing" is your problem. Unless you specified beforehand "make sure I don't chicken out and leave".