asiafiend1

OK-So who's the best

394 posts in this topic

OK....this has probably been covered many times before but I think it's time for an update: who is the best WG in London or Herts offering a 1hr incall for ~100 quid?? I am thinking specifically of the girls from Craigslist or **. I am considering the following:

Seductive Scarlett of Hemel Hempstead (thanks JRC for pointing her out in a FR!!)

Tamara of Hemel Hempstead

Reni of Hillingdon (although she's £150 but looks worth every penny!!)

Are there any other outstanding examples that someone can give us the benefit of their experience with?? I am fascinated as to whether at least some of the pics on Craigslist are genuine cos some of the ladies look damn fine!!

Nobody have anything to say....most unusual!!

Go see Jeannie of Redhill, just south of London. I've written an FR and she's hot, a lovely girl and a great laugh too.

sophie of mk often does £100 specials for an hr in mk,dfk,owo,cim,very sexy milf

Alexa who operates from Queensway though I don't think she advertises on Craigslist.

When I went to see her I got the full GFE including CIM as well as several glasses of quality wine and stayed way way beyond the hour I booked and still got change from £100.

She has a string of positrive FRs - check them out for yourself.

Shanelle of St Albans is a bit more, at £130/hr, but is amazing value for that given her looks, skills and range of services. There are plenty of FRs to give you more details.

Shanelle of St Albans is a bit more, at £130/hr, but is amazing value for that given her looks, skills and range of services. There are plenty of FRs to give you more details.

Very true, an amazing woman in every way. Not one bad FR, including my own, that tells you her quality. A must see if you live near enough.

OK....this has probably been covered many times before but I think it's time for an update: who is the best WG in London or Herts offering a 1hr incall for ~100 quid?? I am thinking specifically of the girls from Craigslist or **. I am considering the following:

Seductive Scarlett of Hemel Hempstead (thanks JRC for pointing her out in a FR!!)

Are there any other outstanding examples that someone can give us the benefit of their experience with?? I am fascinated as to whether at least some of the pics on Craigslist are genuine cos some of the ladies look damn fine!!

My thanks to JRC for his info and FR on Seductive Scarlett. I saw her last night at £100 for the hour and highly rate her. FR posted.

Pending the FR do let us know a bit more re your visit to Scarlett as Hemel us not that far from me!

Pending the FR do let us know a bit more re your visit to Scarlett as Hemel us not that far from me!

Scarlett advertises on the other site as Seductive Scarlett. She is 22, English, size 6 with blond hair, small breasts, but more than adequate. She is based in the Old Town part of Hemel Hempstead, and her flat is very nice. She has a great attitude and is very sexy. She offers a GFE, lots of kissing and eye contact. For £100 per hour she really is fabulous IMO. Check out JRCs FR for more, or wait for mine to hopefully go up.

Scarlett advertises on the other site as Seductive Scarlett. She is 22, English, size 6 with blond hair, small breasts, but more than adequate. She is based in the Old Town part of Hemel Hempstead, and her flat is very nice. She has a great attitude and is very sexy. She offers a GFE, lots of kissing and eye contact. For £100 per hour she really is fabulous IMO. Check out JRCs FR for more, or wait for mine to hopefully go up.

Yes, she is a top girl, her normal rate is £120 an hour but she often reduces it to £100, obviously not the normal mercenary type. :cool:

Alexa who operates from Queensway though I don't think she advertises on Craigslist.

When I went to see her I got the full GFE including CIM as well as several glasses of quality wine and stayed way way beyond the hour I booked and still got change from £100.

She has a string of positrive FRs - check them out for yourself.

Looked at her website, Alexa states she is in her mid 50s?? (i.e. probably 60s??) :cool::):eek:

Looked at her website, Alexa states she is in her mid 50s?? (i.e. probably 60s??) :cool::):eek:

Yeah - I've seen her and that'd be about right. Good BJ though - she still has her own teeth!

Too old for me, but is one of the most reported on women, in terms of FRs, with an excellent record of punter satisfaction, so must have learnt a thing or two along the way.;)

If I had a son, I'd say "think with your cock son, not your brain."

My advice to you: think with your cock son, and let me know how you get along.

Yes, she is a top girl, her normal rate is £120 an hour but she often reduces it to £100, obviously not the normal mercenary type. :cool:

Saw her the other day and also recommend. Thinks she is doing the £100 special at the moment. A sexy young girl.

Saw her the other day and also recommend. Thinks she is doing the £100 special at the moment. A sexy young girl.

Careful, you may get accused of looking for free services (just a maybe though):cool:

I would have to say Daniella of Hampstead,but her site's been down for a while - dunno if she's moved on.

Reni - one of the best £150 punts I've had but I don't think I'll go back as her english isn't great and her french kissing is poor although very enthusiastic. She's every bit as good looking as the photos suggest. Tamara and Scarlett I've yet to see but they're on my list.

MishaXXX of Barnet on the other site is very good but a little older and heavier than her photos. Will probably be one of the very few girls I return to.

I am surprise that no one has mentioned Ann from Golders Green, North London.

£110 per hour and she has got a few good FRs.

I am surprise that no one has mentioned Ann from Golders Green, North London.

£110 per hour and she has got a few good FRs.

I did mention Cute Ann off the other site on the 27/1 on the thread Cokegirl£79. She works in same flat as Hot Nicholla who i saw this week, £100 for the hour. Anns rate was also £100 when i checked earlier this week. I actually did not know they worked in same flat, I have only met and punted with Nicholla, who is Polish, size 6, great body, not a stunner facially, but who was friendly. She has an FR, maybe more under Nicola of North London, or Nicholla. Ann is on my to-see list.

Ginna, also off the other site often comes up in nw11, but is based in nw10, in Neasden. She has an FR by a regular poster on here. She is £100 per hour. She is also on my to-see list as well.

I did mention Cute Ann off the other site on the 27/1 on the thread Cokegirl£79. She works in same flat as Hot Nicholla who i saw this week, £100 for the hour. Anns rate was also £100 when i checked earlier this week. I actually did not know they worked in same flat, I have only met and punted with Nicholla, who is Polish, size 6, great body, not a stunner facially, but who was friendly. She has an FR, maybe more under Nicola of North London, or Nicholla. Ann is on my to-see list.

Ginna, also off the other site often comes up in nw11, but is based in nw10, in Neasden. She has an FR by a regular poster on here. She is £100 per hour. She is also on my to-see list as well.

I saw Cute Ann yesterday. Her rate was £100 per hour, very nice EE girl, facially attractive and has a great body, size 8-10, very friendly. FR to follow.

She has 14 FRs, only 1 was a non recommendation. I now know why. I rate her highly.

Has anyone seen bya_19 from the other site, very beautiful at £100 an hour but she got a couple of bad reports on Punternet. She lives in Chingford.

Has anyone seen bya_19 from the other site, very beautiful at £100 an hour but she got a couple of bad reports on Punternet. She lives in Chingford.

Bya was on my to-see list but a bad FR from November 08 put my off, and i thought you had posted something about her being bad, so thats enough for me to cross her off.