Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnbean

Fem-dom

10 posts in this topic

The Femidom appeared some time ago and would love to try one with a WG. Does any of you ladies out there use them? Have any of you punters tried them?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by johnbean
Correction from Claire

I think you are referring to a femidom, the female condom. A Fem-dom experience is something entirely different :D

And in answer to your question, I have some but have never used one yet.

It's like fucking a bag of crisps, and I don't they are as safe as normal penile condoms.

It's like fucking a bag of crisps, and I don't they are as safe as normal penile condoms.

Well that puts me off already especially salt and vinegar:p

Lol I clicked on this thread sooo fast and was most disappointed! I've never used a femidom but all I've heard about it does not encourage me to give it a go :D

Well that puts me off already especially salt and vinegar:p

or worse Cheese and onion lol

The Femidom appeared some time ago and would love to try one with a WG. Does any of you ladies out there use them? Have any of you punters tried them?

Thanks in advance!

I find them very useful when I am going out with friends and I don't want to have to worry about getting a condom on a friend with a small or large penis.

i have usd them. personally i qute them and find that if inserted properly they can feel much better than a condom. i like the fact that they can be put in upto 8 hours before sex and they they warm to the ladies body temp improving sensation.

i always use a small amout of lube aswel.

i have noticed though that if the lady is not used to them inserting can be hilarious and sometimes cause a little discomfort to her.

only way to know for sure is try. never had the crisp packet feeling lmao.

Sory about spelling. strugling on touch screen pda.

Just my personal opinion ; I tried it, to try and bend the outer ring in two and insert it before it snaps back into shape with fingers which are slippy from lube almost resulted in taking my cat's eye out. Aside from that, the rustling noise was quite a turn off. :)