Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smiths

Recommendations.

14 posts in this topic

Guys what do you find more useful a Pnet FR or a post on here as recommendation for punting with a particular lady or going to a particular establishment?

If you have done a positive FR or a positive post on a lady or establishment and another punter reports a negative experience do you feel any way responsible or bad, or is it nothing to do with you?

Ladies please share your valued input.

Hi Smiths,

I personally think having a few frs gives guy's an idea of girl their seeing,

I don't think frs are to be taken too serious, as it's not a gaurantee that a client will get exactly the same service with said girl, as goes without saying, everyone is different.

Recommendations are good, but the same above applies.

Guys what do you find more useful a Pnet FR or a post on here as recommendation for punting with a particular lady or going to a particular establishment?

Neither, I treat every word that is on a lady's web site as Gospel truth.

For me, I would look for a number of FRs on a given lady since a number of opinions would give a better overall picture. I haven't seen too many comments on ladies locally on the Message Board so that doesn't really apply.

Punting mostly within an area, I give most weight to FRs from guys who also have reported on a WG I have seen. If he gives the same impression on of her as I had then I feel I can take his word on another. BUT that's what FR are - impressions not guarantees

An FR is basic despriction of someone else's booking, and can give some clarified info when it reaches four or five...I find the best way to get to know someone is to make a boking with someone, and then sit in reception and watch the other ladies interact, this tells me much about them, and its a good way for me to get some new ladies.

Its a nice way to get into the booking, to arrive early and have a coffee while waiting for the time to arrive, and to observe the others, it also gets you the chance to talk to the recpetionist, and you can gleam small bits of nuggets from them on what is going on etc in terms of whom to see,

I use th Frs to get an idea of the services a girl offers. It is also helful to further information about her attitude which may not always be obvious from the Frs.

Hi Smiths,

I personally think having a few frs gives guy's an idea of girl their seeing,

I don't think frs are to be taken too serious, as it's not a gaurantee that a client will get exactly the same service with said girl, as goes without saying, everyone is different.

Recommendations are good, but the same above applies.

Yep! Guidance rather than guarantees

If you have done a positive FR or a positive post on a lady or establishment and another punter reports a negative experience do you feel any way responsible or bad, or is it nothing to do with you?

I don't feel there's much difference as both are simply one person's opinion.

Things can also change, and quickly.

You can see a theme develop through field reports though.

A good report/opinion might give a flavour of what to expect, aside from the factual stuff.

We are not all looking for the same thing, what rocks one person's world may not rock another's.

I don't feel there's much difference as both are simply one person's opinion.

Things can also change, and quickly.

You can see a theme develop through field reports though.

A good report/opinion might give a flavour of what to expect, aside from the factual stuff.

We are not all looking for the same thing, what rocks one person's world may not rock another's.

I have found a recommendation by another punter on here or by PM has been more useful and valuable to me than a FR.

I have also had a punter tell me he didnt rate a lady i had posted i had had a good punt with and he said he was disappointed that he read my post and then booked her, implying it was somehow my fault he had a bad punt with her. Your final sentence illustrates why this may have happened and i told him similar.:)

I have found a recommendation by another punter on here or by PM has been more useful and valuable to me than a FR.

I have also had a punter tell me he didnt rate a lady i had posted i had had a good punt with and he said he was disappointed that he read my post and then booked her, implying it was somehow my fault he had a bad punt with her. Your final sentence illustrates why this may have happened and i told him similar.:)

I've yet to be pm'd rec's but to be honest the choice is too wide in any case in my punting zone!

I want to see a more costly girl (two actually) but others come up and others have also come back :)

All we can expect is that any advice or fr is given in good faith, and bare in mind that service will always differ as every encounter is heterogeneous in nature.

I feel that FR's and posts are both useful as research tools, the FR more so as it is usually more detailed and considered as the reporter has had to take more time to do it than a post, which can sometimes be shooting from the hip.

I have had the situation recently where I did a positive report and then someone did a slightly negative one, suggesting mine was inaccurate, which made me feel a little sad. The other reporter suggested the lady was not for him as she was fat. Assuming that the gentleman did not end up by mistake with the extremely large Italian receptionist at this venue, then all he was complaining about was, IMO, a relatively small spare tyre or tummy bulge which is fairly common in mature ladies who like to stay natural and spend their time having sex rather than punishing themselves in gyms. As I have mentioned before I am a little tubby, and in fact quite like a little tummy bulge on a yummy mummy, but that is my foible.

However, you can't please everyone and from now on I am going to avoid mentioning dress sizes in my FRs.

Regards to all,

davidgood

There are loads of reasons why one punter may give a good report and another a bad report. Reports are just research inputs for a prospective punt along with the lady's website, any postings here, email exchanges and telephone conversations.

I feel it unfair to give bad feed back on looks alone.

Unless of course it is a blatent bait & switch job.

If a lady advertises as a size 12 but looks to you more like a 16, then I would let that go.(if her service was good)

If she advertises as a size 8 but was a 16 then that's different.

Likewise on age.

I feel bad feed back should most reflect the service or apparenet lack of it, or the attitude and willingness of the lady.

I have had many punts in the past, where the lady was not as I expected her to be, but I usualy find one field in which they have excelled.

So have left feeling satisfied.