theacecard

Massage parlours waste of money

16 posts in this topic

I use to dream of going to massage parlour, but every time I have been for some reason its never as good as I think it will be.

Plus once you cum you think what a waste of money.

I would rather now go to a strip club, or just get a normal massage this turns me on more.

I use to dream of going to massage parlour, but every time I have been for some reason its never as good as I think it will be.

I would rather now go to a strip club, or just get a normal massage this turns me on more.

At the few 'parlours' I've been to the girls don't generally seem to have much in the way of massage skills! Some don't even pretend, just cut straight to the extras price list. I've found independents are generally a much better bet, and there are soime very good ones out there (and on here) who'll give you a really good quality massage and, at the very least, a happy ending.

Definitely depends which parlour you go to and which girl you see.

There is a skill, acquired over time, in choosing the right girl at a sauna. Quite a few of the girls who work at saunas couldn't really care less about satisfying the customer -- they just want quick money. Their problem is that they are either terminally lazy or dislike what they are doing. You need to recognise this type. They usually give themselves away by the fact that the do not bother to rouse themselves from their slouching on the settee when you enter the room. They take no interest in you when you enter the room. They take themselves too seriously, and do not smile when they meet you. They are often quite humourless. If that is your impression of the girl, do not waste your money on her.

Once you have learnt to recognise the type, you can avoid them. The other side of the story is that quite a fair proportion of the girls at saunas are not lazy, and actually do try very hard to satisfy the customer. These girls do give value for money, at approximately half the cost of an independent.

Some saunas are entirely staffed by lazy, couldn't-care-less, useless girls. Other saunas are staffed mainly (but never exclusively) by the better type of working girl. I have the policy that two successive bad experiences at the same sauna are sufficient to ensure that I never visit that sauna again.

There are several saunas in Manchester that I shall never visit again, for this reason. I do, however, faithfully keep returning to Sandy's, World Famous Babes, The Wonder Lounge, Arabesque, La Maison, The Georgian. Although all of these saunas have occasionally disappointed me, none has ever disappointed me two times in a row. I hope that I shall be able to add Daniellas to the above list of excellence, when I return tomorrow for my second visit, my first (to see Lucy) having been very successful. I hope to see Sadie tomorrow -- she looked very nice indeed when I saw her in the lounge after seeing Lucy last week.

Quite a few of the girls who work at saunas couldn't really care less about satisfying the customer -- they just want quick money. Their problem is that they are either terminally lazy or dislike what they are doing. You need to recognise this type. They usually give themselves away by the fact that the do not bother to rouse themselves from their slouching on the settee when you enter the room. They take no interest in you when you enter the room. They take themselves too seriously, and do not smile when they meet you. They are often quite humourless. If that is your impression of the girl, do not waste your money on her.

There are other signs to look for: dirty fingers from turning the pages of Take-a-Break all morning, thumb calluses from pressing the remote control all day, a pile of fag ash in her lap, biscuit crumbs on her lips, dandruff on her bra straps, nappy rash, etc.

Remember: If they are too lazy to say hello, they are probably too lazy to brush their teeth and wipe their arse. Inspect her teeth for bits of Kit Kat - you may have to tickle her to induce a smile. If, when you are within close proximity, you sense the faintest trace of Nutella chocolate spread emanating from the backdoor, then feign a war wound and leave.

Why do people refer to massage parlours as sauna's?

You are definitely in the wrong milieu if you really believe this.

It could be because things tend to get hot and steamy.

you may have to tickle her to induce a smile. If, when you are within close proximity, you sense the faintest trace of Nutella chocolate spread emanating from the backdoor, then feign a war wound and leave.

Class !!! :)

I think its because they are often licenced with the council as massage parlours / beauty parlours / saunas (hence that some will have an obligatory jacuzzi fitted in one room)

You see the council can only take the licence money if the owner makes a vague attempt to pretend the council isn't taking cash from a knocking shop even though the hot red girls girls girls signs are still out the front

I think it's because they have problems with pronouncing the word "brothel".

I think it's because they have problems with pronouncing the word "brothel".

Thanks for that SaS my laptop is covered in coffee now! rofl

Some of my best encunters, oops, encounters, have been in parlours.

It's the girl that makes the difference, not where you meet her!!

I think Don Juan summed up the thread nicely, there are many good Parlours in the Manchester area, which helps keep the parlour ladies producing the goods to keep up standards.

I do tend to shop around, but find the quality comes in the form of ladies who know me, and maybe the repeat performance does have something to do with why, some folk tend to get great punts more than others.

Well a good number of them had a sauna in them...

Off hand I recall Velvet Touch in Rushden Northants, Lisa's in Birmingham and still Victoria House Lutterworth.

Some sensible points made about parlours although I wouldn't go for any strict policy because I just think it is all more unpredictable than that.

Finding gems of girls is brilliant.

And, just as an example, there's a cheap parlour in Birmingham where having 3, 4 or 5 girls come out to say hello to you with a hand shake and a smile (usually) is just a lovely experience when you can then choose one to be intimate with. And usually at least one is so very tempting...

or agencies?:(