Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lauren1985

Missing Reports

3 posts in this topic

I have a strange one and wondered if it had happened to anyone else? I have had a call this morning to tell me all of one of our girls punternet reports are missing. Is this some sort of technical glitch and has it happened to anyone else this morning?

Strangely our other girls reports all seem to be ok, Im not entirely sure how many they had but all appears to be in order its just Estelle's. I have checked with her and she didnt request this. I have emailed galahad and await a response but didnt know if it was just hers or anyone elses?

I have a strange one and wondered if it had happened to anyone else? I have had a call this morning to tell me all of one of our girls punternet reports are missing. Is this some sort of technical glitch and has it happened to anyone else this morning?

Strangely our other girls reports all seem to be ok, Im not entirely sure how many they had but all appears to be in order its just Estelle's. I have checked with her and she didnt request this. I have emailed galahad and await a response but didnt know if it was just hers or anyone elses?

I think you will have to be patient on this one, allow a day or two for G to respond before getting alarmed or whatever.

ok thanks, its just really odd that they have all vanished, Im not sure exactly when they disapeared but they were there a few days ago anf gone this morning :-(