Crystal

Love bites!

25 posts in this topic

When I was in Australia I saw a client only after did I realise I had a huge love bite on my neck! I had a partner so had to wake him up in the night & accuse him of sucking my neck, He does crazy things in his sleep so he believed it & remembered me waking him up telling him to stop. I had a lucky escape but if the shoe was on the other foot the punter would go CRAZY if we gave him a love bite after all this is supposed to be discreet & a love bite would take some explaining!

What I am getting at is how come clients/punters think it's ok to give us love bites? do they not realise we probably have partners and families who have no idea about our 'second lives' as such or do you just get completely lost in the moment & forget where you are/who your with.

One of the girls at work got a love bite today & didn't realise it until somebody later pointed it out, she has a boyfriend and has to go home and make up some rubbish.

You're so right about this. A little while ago I was with a girl who left scratches down my back :) Thankfully I work outside so was able to pass it off as having come from thorns but, like you say, bites would have been another story entirely.

Of course there is the other life for each party, and while we both leave them outside the room for the most part, they are still there and need to be respected (if that makes sense :);)) So it's not on for either party to do anything that might compromise this.

Eurgh, Love bites Are NOT Sexy - ever!

I had a client who left a rather large one on my boob recently. I was not impressed and had to cover my cleavage for a good week to avoid any awkward convo's with friends!

When I was in Australia I saw a client only after did I realise I had a huge love bite on my neck! I had a partner so had to wake him up in the night & accuse him of sucking my neck, He does crazy things in his sleep so he believed it & remembered me waking him up telling him to stop. I had a lucky escape but if the shoe was on the other foot the punter would go CRAZY if we gave him a love bite after all this is supposed to be discreet & a love bite would take some explaining!

What I am getting at is how come clients/punters think it's ok to give us love bites? do they not realise we probably have partners and families who have no idea about our 'second lives' as such or do you just get completely lost in the moment & forget where you are/who your with.

One of the girls at work got a love bite today & didn't realise it until somebody later pointed it out, she has a boyfriend and has to go home and make up some rubbish.

If you don't like love bites never do a tour of Transylvania! But seriously, I share the distaste for love bites of other posters on this thread.

Well I speak as one (the one?) who has never given or received a love bite.

I am surprised it isn't obvious when it he/she starts but as I never knew how to inflict it and actually still don't know how to do it (neat queue girls please), that doesn't count for much.

Having sisters and not being in the cool gang at school, meant I was never inducted into this activity...

Is there any pleasure in it for either party??:)

I am surprised it isn't obvious when it he/she starts but as I never knew how to inflict it and actually still don't know how to do it (neat queue girls please), that doesn't count for much.

Having sisters and not being in the cool gang at school, meant I was never inducted into this activity...

I love getting them just at the bottom of my neck at the back, but only if lovin's involved.

Not so much fun if ya mates hold you down and give you some on your birthday after you've had the bumps.

MBX

I adore biting, sorry.

But I bite the pillow beside the girls head. It means I get to do my pleasure and she gets to think I'm some sort of weirdo trying to eat the pillow.

I like getting bitten. However, I do bruise very easily normally - end up with thumb marks on my arms after a raucous session.

My brief time domming, one handy tip - aspirin to thin the blood pre-match, about half an hour beforehand, then warm up the area gradually, to ensure no lasting marks. Applies for spanking, biting and flogging for the pain sufferer.

As you can tell, I was a sh*t dom.

Eurgh, Love bites Are NOT Sexy - ever!

I had a client who left a rather large one on my boob recently. I was not impressed and had to cover my cleavage for a good week to avoid any awkward convo's with friends!

Oh I so agree love bites are so disgusting :)

Oh, there is. Once at a party, chaste flirting led to me getting bitten, blood being involved, The next morning I had severe bruising to my chest, and still have a scar down there. Pre-tarting, five years ago. Usually the bruising occurs with suction from the teeth, no blood involved. I didn't notice.

I sat in what I thought was a silent section of the library the next day, loosened my scarf as the ventilation was off, then had an associate tell me to go to the police.

Are there lots of different names for it?

I think I remember a WG friend in Birmingham calling it a hookey or something???

Are there lots of different names for it?

I think I remember a WG friend in Birmingham calling it a hookey or something???

A hickey is one name. A very over enthusistic EE lady left one on my neck a while back, it was summer so hiding it was a bit tricky. My mates took the right piss.:):)

As someone who's also never given ( or received ) a love bite, I'm curious ... is it just the ladies who like receiving them, or do any of you guys also like receiving.

Hmmm... Perhaps it's something I should get a lady to try...

A hickey is one name. A very over enthusistic EE lady left one on my neck a while back, it was summer so hiding it was a bit tricky. My mates took the right piss.:):)

Yes that was it - thanks.

Love bites do look rubbish, one time In Thailand a bargirl left me with one on my neck, didn't realise till I went for a shave the next afternoon. She was a nasty cow, didn't even say sorry. :(

Hate love bites, find them really tacky! :(

I have occasionally had the odd client get a little enthusiastic with the sucking and I quickly move to make sure no marks are left behind..

Though I did once have a client who sucked my lips rather than kiss them and was left with a swollen lip which looked like a big lovebite!

You're so right about this. A little while ago I was with a girl who left scratches down my back :) Thankfully I work outside so was able to pass it off as having come from thorns but, like you say, bites would have been another story entirely.

Of course there is the other life for each party, and while we both leave them outside the room for the most part, they are still there and need to be respected (if that makes sense :):)) So it's not on for either party to do anything that might compromise this.

Yeh - had quite a few sessions of giveing and recieving love bites in my passionate youth and a few since then :( - but there must be respect on both sides as you say Kenobi - leaving bites and scratches can be embarrising and "that is not nice" has been the usual response when Ive started to get passionate recently.

:Di think the look a bit cheap too be honest! i wouldnt like it if i see a wg with a bite.

for your info hickey comes from the film grease do you remember a hickey fron kineky .i seem too remember.

God I hate them although I did have one girlfriend who used to like the feeling of me give them to her but only in generally non public areas of her body. I have two main memories of receiving them, one was about four years ago when I got one but didn't find out until the next day when my hardresser said "Did you have a good time last night then?" The other time was was when I was about 14 or 15, dashing out of the house to join my then girlfriend Susan for a evenings baby sitting. As I was leaving my mum gave me a pack of sandwiches saying "These are for Susan in case she gets hungry again."

The other time was was when I was about 14 or 15, dashing out of the house to join my then girlfriend Susan for a evenings baby sitting. As I was leaving my mum gave me a pack of sandwiches saying "These are for Susan in case she gets hungry again."

Haha! That really made me laugh. Mums can be really unsubtle! Love it!

I always look at women or men who wear poloneck jumpers or scarfs round their necks wondering if they are hiding something......:(

In my younger rugby playing years, when bruises and black eyes were an occupational hazard, I found that witch hazel was effective in fading the marks. Simply soak a wad of cotton wool with the witch hazel and apply it to the area to be treated.

I understand that it works on love bites, although the smell is something of a giveaway.

Another plus on seeing experienced girls... no marks on the punter unless they ask/permit it.

Arnica for bruises. Witch Hazel is primarily an astringent great for spots etc.

Hate love bites, find them really tacky! :D

I have occasionally had the odd client get a little enthusiastic with the sucking and I quickly move to make sure no marks are left behind..

Though I did once have a client who sucked my lips rather than kiss them and was left with a swollen lip which looked like a big lovebite!

I agree and when i had one against my wishes i looked a total dick. I had to put a big plaster over it to stop my son seeing it, he would of taken the piss more than my mates did.:)

Many or should I say 95% of women workers are smart when it comes to that. They know when to move away and not get into a sitution where they will get a love bite. Most women dont even Kiss closed mouths for example!