ladyofthemansion

Are there many this stupid????

21 posts in this topic

A lady who is on tour with me told me about a lady who she has worked with in a parlour in Essex.

An English lady who works there told a client she was forced to work against her will to pay a debt of 10 grand. She was talking crap of course. However, the guy gave her a cheque for it which unbelievably cleared.

The girl could not keep it to herself and told a fellow WG who in turn told the madame.

The madame said to the girl she wanted half the money just like she gets half the jobs. The girl didn't part with any of it. The madame told the police the girl had robbed the man. That went nowhere as the man confirmed giving her it.

Since then he has given her yet another 10 grand. Has anything like this so bizarre ever happened before?

A lady who is on tour with me told me about a lady who she has worked with in a parlour in Essex.

An English lady who works there told a client she was forced to work against her will to pay a debt of 10 grand. She was talking crap of course. However, the guy gave her a cheque for it which unbelievably cleared.

The girl could not keep it to herself and told a fellow WG who in turn told the madame.

The madame said to the girl she wanted half the money just like she gets half the jobs. The girl didn't part with any of it. The madame told the police the girl had robbed the man. That went nowhere as the man confirmed giving her it.

Since then he has given her yet another 10 grand. Has anything like this so bizarre ever happened before?

And this after that article in 'Glamour' magazine.

Not having a 'go' at you LOTM, it's just that, well, how does one separate the wheat from the chaff?

I'm being forced against my will to work for a vindictive public sector employer. Is there anyone out there who would kindly donate funds so I can leave? For five thou I'll gladly give you a blow job, and for ten grand there's no telling what I'd do! :)

........ Has anything like this so bizarre ever happened before?

No my life appears to be less colourful but then my daddy isn't called Walter Mitty either.... :)

I think the guy, in question, would like a Sugar Daddy relationship with the girl.

If he can afford to give the girl £20,000 then we can make the following deductions:

1) He is rich

2) He has realised that you can't take it with you so you might as well spend it

I just hope the girl had the decency to give him the best girlfriend experience imaginable.

No my life appears to be less colourful but then my daddy isn't called Walter Mitty either.... :)

He isn't? You mean you lied to me? I suppose it wasn't true about the money that you were left, that you needed help to get out of Nigerian banks either. :)

Honey! How could you?

*Sweeps dramatically out of the room*

He isn't? You mean you lied to me? I suppose it wasn't true about the money that you were left, that you needed help to get out of Nigerian banks either. :)

Honey! How could you?

*Sweeps dramatically out of the room*

Errrm... but Darrrrrrlink my grand papa is Baron von Munchausen and the money you lent me was for a good cause, i.e. for starving ex Lehman employees - my newest charity besides SIN (Sex Workers in Need)....

Maybe I will just drop that kind of thing in to conversation next time and hopefully a cheque will land in my lap just as easy :)

Nothing stupid about this, just someone being abused by someone else able to take advantage of their kindness and goodwill.

I'm being forced to work against my will as well, so would someone please give me 10 grand so I can pack this bloody work up, as my mind is knackered when Friday comes.

I'm guessing the bloke is just stinking rich :)

I'm guessing the bloke is just stinking rich :)

Not necessarily. Back in the late seventies I knew a family who's mother was exposed in the papers as a ex WG, and who had been given hundreds of thousands by a company director. Money of course which wasn't his to give.

Disgracefully, IMO, she had to pay all (?) the money back. Not before we had some fantastic parties though, and my mate got taken to the Windies on holiday with them.

I hope this generous guy is not too old and lives for another 7 years, otherwise the recipient of the £20,000 might find the Inland Revenue chasing her for Inheritance Tax:(:)

Trying to figure who you mean is being stupid. The guy? The girl? The other girl? The madam?

Trying to figure who you mean is being stupid. The guy? The girl? The other girl? The madam?

Or anybody who believes the story?? (I'm probably wrong but for me its practically got "urban legend" stamped on it.)

If true, a clear case of fraud...

She was talking crap of course

Fraud: the use of dishonesty, deception. or false representation in order to gain a material advantage or to injure the interest of others.

Obviously an urban legend if the police were allegedly involved and did nothing.

whether or not this particular story is true I have seen 1st hand girl/woman who managed to part men with their money for flats, flights and more - she had it down pat and it was embarrassing to see them be fooled by her as she eventually went back home - only then did they realise they had been taken

Or anybody who believes the story?? (I'm probably wrong but for me its practically got "urban legend" stamped on it.)

If any of you want to know where this place is PM me.

I can believe that's true - you only have to read about the number of people who get scammed into giving much larger amounts than 10K away to realise it wouldn't be that difficult to do for someone in her position.

Bloody Hell ...

It must, of course, be true, my Uncle also knows a man who met another man in a pub who was from Reading where once according to the local butcher he had a customer who had a dog that once pissed against a lampost and a passing old lady thought when viewed through squinty eyes that the puddle looked like the face of Maddona!

LOTM, your penchant for self publicism is out of control again - book into a clinic or slow down on posting new threads.

Bloody Hell ...

Precisely!! Thread closed.