Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
starman

Like a Pascha - a film about the biggest brothel in Europe

4 posts in this topic

Synopsis

Welcome to the biggest brothel in Europe, a clear blue eleven-story house in the middle of Cologne, Germany. Around 200 women from all over the world work here. If you ask them why, they will tell you it's the way it's always been.

made by the antis, so don't get too excited

Director Bio

Svante Tidholm is a journalist, documentary filmmaker and writer. With a strong political focus on gender and equality issues, his first film "Like a Pascha" has been praised as "a radical new, at the same time depressing and inspiring, view of men and manhood".

trailers etc. here

http://paschamovie.com/

I'm surprised they were allowed to film In Pasha, most girls would be camera shy.

The boss In the clip made me laugh, 'If the girls don't give the Illusion of desire they don't last long.' He wont care, as long as they keep paying the room rental lol. Pasha Is ok but there are better places to go In Koeln, It might be the biggest laufthaus In Europe, but for the same money you should have a better time at a fkk club. :(

I met a Dutch barbie lookalike there, who traveled all the way from Amsterdam to work at Pasha, so there must be