Guest FKMikey

New Blythswood Sauna, Glasgow

96 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am a new member and would appreciate if anyone could help and let me know whether the New Blythswood Sauna in Glasgow has closed. I have tried to contact them by phone which is just ringing out and their website has vanished. I am particularly keen to find out if the lovely Kim has gone to another establishment and would love to hear from anyone who has any news or knowledge. Thank You.........Mikey!

I would be sorry if it had but not entirely suprised.It was really down at heel.I had a great time there recently,can't recall her name but it was good.I felt their discoaragment of the 1hr punt was a bad move,when I went all the girls were working out of one single room right off the lounge,perhaps for safety also it being so darn quiet.The room stank tho.The place could have been so much more,it really could.Given glasgow councils hostility to punting it does not really suprise me if it closed thru lack of custom.I'll not bother making the journey over there from edinburgh,thanks for the heads up.

kelly of NBS was best WG i ever had

I was there before Christmas - outside unbelievably seedy, and inside not a great deal better. No locks on the lockers in the rather bare changing room, the other end from the shower! Nice enough punt, but no kissing.

If it sinks without trace I certainly won't mourn.

Thanks for your input but does anyone actually know what has happened to the New Blythswood........has it been moved?........Thanks........Mikey

Just went into town for a look and it certainly looks closed. I didnt see any sign of any closure orders that I have seen on other parlours so I'm not sure what the situation might be. I know business has been very slow in the parlours recently so maybe they weren't making enough money.

Any info would be appreciated as for all its faults the New Blythswood had some real gems over the years and still did the last time I was in.

Just went into town for a look and it certainly looks closed. I didnt see any sign of any closure orders that I have seen on other parlours so I'm not sure what the situation might be. I know business has been very slow in the parlours recently so maybe they weren't making enough money.

Any info would be appreciated as for all its faults the New Blythswood had some real gems over the years and still did the last time I was in.

Could be staff shortage. I've been there in the recent past when only one girl has turned up to work out of 4 expected. This seems to be a frequent problem there.

Looks like the end of an era , I had my first punt there in the old building in the days the girls all wore brown leather mini-skirts.

Kelly was the best - agreed !

Could be staff shortage. I've been there in the recent past when only one girl has turned up to work out of 4 expected. This seems to be a frequent problem there.

im sorry 2 b the bearer of bad news guys but it is closed, sorry!! x

im sorry 2 b the bearer of bad news guys but it is closed, sorry!! x

:D;) Another one bites the dust!

Sad news indeed. I visited New Blythswood on and off over the last 10 years or so. The facilities were a bit shabby but I've seen some lovely ladies there over the years. One punting option less in Glasgow.

Yeah was down there last Saturday and saw it was all shut up, looks the Royale has gone as well, door was closed and there's a For Sale sign on the building when I passed today

I am glad the place has closed, it was a dump. As previous posters stated no locks, no control of water temp or pressure, you had to ask the woman to turn the shower on!! Last time I was there the recp was out so one of the woman booked me in "Dawn". Got changed, had a shower, sat down in the lounge and one of the woman says "do you want a drink?" I replied "yes tea" She says Do you think am the fucking maid, you can have juice or water! So she didnt get picked. In all my time going there I never found any one who hadnt worked at every other parlour and seemed to have gone there to burn out. Glad to see the back of it

Yeah was down there last Saturday and saw it was all shut up, looks the Royale has gone as well, door was closed and there's a For Sale sign on the building when I passed today

I think the For Sale sign has been up for a while, but it did look closed today, as I also went past.

Sounds like a dive...... but still sad to see another brothel mostly likely getting demolished for the sake of flats or offices :confused:

Certainly was rather down at heel, but it suited me. Would love to know where some of the girls have gone, especially Molly.

JB

Thanks for the various comments. Does anyone know where the lovely KIM has gone?

Certainly was rather down at heel, but it suited me. Would love to know where some of the girls have gone, especially Molly.

JB

Molly was working at "The Basement" (0141 333 1446) in Charing Cross last Thursday with Sophie. Sophie is highly recommended too!

Molly was working at "The Basement" (0141 333 1446) in Charing Cross last Thursday with Sophie. Sophie is highly recommended too!

Thanks for that AliBaba, don't know how long I'll be at the Basement for but anyone wanting to get in touch feel free to PM or e-mail me.

Molly x

Looks like the end of an era , I had my first punt there.....

Me too, with Trixie. Does anyone know if she's still around? Sad to see it go.

Had a few great punts with Trixie, would be great to see her again. Also Natalie, if she's still working somewhere.

Had a few great punts with Trixie, would be great to see her again. Also Natalie, if she's still working somewhere.

Sorry but both Trixie and Natalie have retired now.

Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea...

truly a sad day for the punting community in GGOW.

first rate time, everytime and all the girls where bang on the button.

my personal faves were Joanne, Dawn, wee Danni & Kim was just a wee pocket rocket!! :)