Dartagnan

PIA - most moreish MILF?

10 posts in this topic

Sorry to read here that Pia is about to semi-retire, but good luck to her with her new future. Got me thinking there are precious few top class MILFs, WG's with experience and bodies years younger than their age, and now soon to be on less. So if you're a MILF lover like me, what have been your top 3 punts and what made them special. Care to share with horny gents here who love the older woman. Mine are:

http://www.alexafellatio.com

Dee at

Karen Sterling at http://www.your-slinkynumber.com

My three to try are Helen of Telford, Amber of Chester and the much excellently reviewed Pia herself, better get a move on up to Hemel Hempstead soon, and before the rush.

You have obviously never met Dollymopp, for whom the term "moreish" was invented.

pia is indeed a very moreish milf who gives a memorable service and is a must see if you can get to hemel.

my current three favourite milfs are the gorgeous flame haired vixen chloe at hod who is pure sex on legs,and does the best dfk i have ever had and is insatiable,sophie of mk,the original dirty girl who gives the most memorable teasing session and could suck cock for england,and juliet of hod who knows what buttons to push and when to push them and is the most toned milf i have ever had the pleasure of.

my two favourite ' retired ' milfs are honey of mk and northampton,who defined the term milf for me and gave the best owo/cim ever and isobel of hod who just did everything to perfection and made you feel 'special' and an individual.perhaps they will come out of rtetirement,one day.

BRITAH in folkestone ! superb experience

I am horrified to hear that Pia is retiring. Although it is a few months since I last saw her, she is one of the nicest as well as the sexiest ladies I have met in this business.

pia is indeed a very moreish milf who gives a memorable service and is a must see if you can get to hemel.

my current three favourite milfs are the gorgeous flame haired vixen chloe at hod who is pure sex on legs,and does the best dfk i have ever had and is insatiable,sophie of mk,the original dirty girl who gives the most memorable teasing session and could suck cock for england,and juliet of hod who knows what buttons to push and when to push them and is the most toned milf i have ever had the pleasure of.

my two favourite ' retired ' milfs are honey of mk and northampton,who defined the term milf for me and gave the best owo/cim ever and isobel of hod who just did everything to perfection and made you feel 'special' and an individual.perhaps they will come out of rtetirement,one day.

Thankyou Clarky,its always a pleasure to see you,but then,i think you may have noticed that yourself already.lol.xxxxxx

I am horrified to hear that Pia is retiring. Although it is a few months since I last saw her, she is one of the nicest as well as the sexiest ladies I have met in this business.

Yes trouncer, you are so right. Pia is a lovely, intelligent Lady and will be sadly missed by all who, like me, have had the privilege of seeing her. I say privilege, because that is exactly what it is.

You sum my thoughts of a lovely lady up perfectly, Pia you will be missed.:D:)

Horrified? That is a bit overdramatic, Trouncer. Should not you be a happy for her instead.

Yes, I know you will reply (if you will).."of course I am happy for her", etc etc. (or something in that sense)

Fear not, oh Trouncer! She speaks of 'semi-retirement', and will be carrying on part-time in the autumn.