Matium

Femidoms

11 posts in this topic

I don't like condoms at all and I ask all the girls, I see, to wear femidoms.

I think the use of femidoms will increase as more and more guys just don't like condoms.

Do you ask for femidoms as well ?

Edited by Matium
spacing

they have been around for well over ten years and nver caught on, cant see much changing now as they are pretty hard to find on the chemist shelves.

Girls hate them dont they & dont they get in the way of RO ?

I've only seen a girl once who used a Femidom but the noise it made was like shagging an empty crisp packet. Off putting to say the least

Have they improved them over the years ?

could not work it out sorry not for me Annaxxx

they have been around for well over ten years and nver caught on, cant see much changing now as they are pretty hard to find on the chemist shelves.

Girls hate them dont they & dont they get in the way of RO ?

Its a lot more than 10 years now - I can remember that I was still at school when they first came out - so it's closer to 20 than 10.

Like you say, they haven't caught on in this time - so without some sort of material change to the situation, I can't see why they ever will. I don't recall ever even seeing them on sale in shops that I've been in.

I have some in my cupboard. A client wanted to try them as he really didn't like standard condoms. To be honest it was such a faff to use we gave up part-way through. Seems quite difficult to hold in place too.

I think the use of femidoms will increase as more and more guys just don't like condoms.

I have a quite a few clients who prefer femidoms

I think a lot of the negative thoughts around them are just user errors as they do take practice to pop in without the "crisp bag" effect and also they are best when they are inserted about 15 minutes before sex as they then mould to the shape of the ladys bits and also come up to temperature giving as close as you're going to get in this game to BB without the risk

They can put some people off reverse oral though as they aren't the prettiest of creatures

I've only seen a girl once who used a Femidom but the noise it made was like shagging an empty crisp packet. Off putting to say the least

Have they improved them over the years ?

See Wikipedia

Versions and materials

Reddy brand female condom

The female condom was first made from polyurethane. This version is officially called the "FC Female Condom". A newer version is made of nitrile rubber and called "FC2"[3] (this material change was announced in September 2005).[4] The newer nitrile condoms are less likely to make potentially distracting crinkling noises. It is hoped the nitrile condoms will also allow for significant reductions in female condom pricing.[4] This line of condoms is manufactured by the The Female Health Company, USA. FC1 and FC2 are the only female condoms encouraged by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an additional tool for protecting sexual and reproductive health. The UNFPA (a U.N. agency) has incorporated the female condom into national programming.[5] They are sold under many brand names, including Reality, Femidom, Dominique, Femy, Myfemy, Protectiv and Care.

A recent version of the female condom is made from natural latex, the same material used in male condoms. This condom does not make the noises some experience with plastic condoms. This type of female condom is manufactured by Medtech Products Ltd, India. It is sold under various brand names, including Reddy, V Amour, L'amour, VA WOW Feminine condom, and Sutra. One more clinical trial is required before it can be considered for FDA approval in the United States.[6]

Not used femidoms, but I do like polyurethane condoms. Only problem is they are more likely to break than rubber ones.

See Wikipedia

Versions and materials

Reddy brand female condom

The female condom was first made from polyurethane. This version is officially called the "FC Female Condom". A newer version is made of nitrile rubber and called "FC2"[3] (this material change was announced in September 2005).[4] The newer nitrile condoms are less likely to make potentially distracting crinkling noises. It is hoped the nitrile condoms will also allow for significant reductions in female condom pricing.[4] This line of condoms is manufactured by the The Female Health Company, USA. FC1 and FC2 are the only female condoms encouraged by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an additional tool for protecting sexual and reproductive health. The UNFPA (a U.N. agency) has incorporated the female condom into national programming.[5] They are sold under many brand names, including Reality, Femidom, Dominique, Femy, Myfemy, Protectiv and Care.

A recent version of the female condom is made from natural latex, the same material used in male condoms. This condom does not make the noises some experience with plastic condoms. This type of female condom is manufactured by Medtech Products Ltd, India. It is sold under various brand names, including Reddy, V Amour, L'amour, VA WOW Feminine condom, and Sutra. One more clinical trial is required before it can be considered for FDA approval in the United States.[6]

Now thats what i call a detailed post. My answer to the OP is i am very happy with using condoms and did punt with a lady using a Femidom in the past, i prefer to be rubbered up myself, rather than the lady use a Femidom.

Do all the girls did so, after you asked them wear them? I doubt that any did.

The only guys who ask WG to wear them, the ones who does not have any slightest idea how they work and how its feels for both parties.

They assume: if his penis not covered with condom, it will be more or less the same as having it bareback, but without the STD/pregnancy risks.

I suppose it might work as "fantasy BB" for them, seeing that his bare penis penetrating vagina, but they might as well ask WG to insert standard condom inside thirs fanny with a wire ring to secure it around. Not that much different.

Also: femidoms (or such alike, as many other brands on the market now) does not give you same protection against STD, as condom does. (because slippage of femidom occurs more often then of the bog standard condom). I am not even mention that some overexcited guys might slip it between the sheath of femidom and vaginal wall.

There are a reasons, why they never become widely used.