Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xxxpaul

Bunny lounge versus Soho Cottage

11 posts in this topic

Gonne be in London soon and should have time for a 30min punt at some point.

According to the Field reports, both the Bunny Lounge and Soho Cottage do a good service, at what seems very good rates (£80 average).

So can anyone help me decide?

Both seem to have easy to find locations - but I must admit I'm leaning more towards the Bunny Lounge simply because whenever I hear the word 'Soho' I just cant help but think of the words 'rip off', 'clip joint', 'violence' etc etc! But I'm sure that's just my lack of local knowledge...isnt it?? :D

Any advice would be much apprecaited.

According to the Field reports, both the Bunny Lounge and Soho Cottage do a good service, at what seems very good rates (£80 average).

Both seem to have easy to find locations - but I must admit I'm leaning more towards the Bunny Lounge simply because whenever I hear the word 'Soho' I just cant help but think of the words 'rip off', 'clip joint', 'violence' etc etc! But I'm sure that's just my lack of local knowledge...isnt it?? :D

I've had nothing but good times at tbl. Same day appts can make things tricky though.

Thanks Thoroughbred - so book early then yeah?

And are the prices about right - £80 for 30mins? Their website has a weirdly detailed 'shopping list'!

And are the prices about right - £80 for 30mins? Their website has a weirdly detailed 'shopping list'!

I no longer go there xxxpaul, but when I did they didn't take bookings in advance. Only on the day. So if you've got a small window or have someone in particular you want to see, it could be tricky. The place is great though, well kitted out, high class bathroom, loads of clean towels etc.

The menu system is not for everyone but it is clear. owo is not essential for me so I used to go for the 45 minute x 2 option. I've seen five different ladies there, all were top notch in both looks and service.

I agree about the menu being overly complicated. £80 is for 30 minutes if you dont require DFK, if you do its £10 extra.

I have been to TBL on many ocassions and never had a bad punt. What i would say is if your in a hurry make this clear when booking because i have never had a booking start on time, its usually been 10-30 minutes late. I have always booked on the day. One thing i would say is i think they are expensive in comparison to Indies you could book, but they offer quality for the price in my experience.

I have never been to Soho Cottage so cant help there.:D

I should of added that if price is important to you check out HOD in South Kensington which 30 minutes within the ladies offered services is £60 and they have FRs as well although mainly in Milton Keynes where they have been for some time, they have only been in South Kensington for a number of months, not been myself but i do know punters who have and all have rated the punts.

How would you search FRs for Soho Cottage?

Tried defined terms but not successful as it's apparently not a registered place for Pnet.

How would you search FRs for Soho Cottage?

Tried defined terms but not successful as it's apparently not a registered place for Pnet.

Just look under 'Cottage' in the FRs for Establishments.

I should of added that if price is important to you check out HOD in South Kensington which 30 minutes within the ladies offered services is £60 and they have FRs as well although mainly in Milton Keynes where they have been for some time, they have only been in South Kensington for a number of months, not been myself but i do know punters who have and all have rated the punts.

Thanks for the tip! will check it out.

The Cottage used to be fantastic, but it does seem to have declined in quality of late. Whereas once the reviews were almost always positive, they're a lot more mixed nowadays and I've personally stopped going there as I don't think it's good value for money anymore.

Thanks for the recomendation of House of Devine in Kensington. Fun was had....:eek: