Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bwhizz

Is it really that unusual?

21 posts in this topic

for a punter to be properly shaved (on the face!) when meeting a girl?

I only ask because today is the second time this year that I've had a comment from a wg on how smoothly shaved I was - what she actually said was that she'd never felt a face that soft. As far as I'm aware I don't do anything particularly special, just make sure I'm showered and shaved before I leave the house for a meet.

So as I say, is this really that unusual?

I always shower and shave right before leaving home, but my regular girl lives 2 hours away and by the time I arrive I can feel the hairs growing back through very slightly.

I don't know if that's normal or if my facial hair just grows quite quickly? You must live quite close to the girls I presume.

i tend to see guys in various shapes of hair development lol

Never a bother to be honest. I guess unusual is the operative word as many might not give themselves the time to get prepared as come directly from work, meetings etc, well, a fair few of my visitors do that ;)

Oh yes, there's a variety of stages of chin smoothness, each with their own subtle charms ;)

Maybe you just have particularly smooth skin. Do you moisturise?

As the other ladies have said, you really do find a very wide variety of types of smoothness.

Oh yes, there's a variety of stages of chin smoothness, each with their own subtle charms ;)

Maybe you just have particularly smooth skin. Do you moisturise?

Was that a bit of dyslexic keying :D

"each with their own stuble charms"

Yes there are always diff stages but it tends to hurt more when you both have stuble ;)

I notice in some parlours, the management provide razors in the toilets, used them once, i have a serious heavy growth. But I assume they are there for the weirdos who like shaving their tackle.

As some previous girlfriends have complained about having a red face the day after kissing me, I have taken it as a given that I need to shave before meeting a girl if I am expecting to be kissing her.

I think you could strike an old non-safety match off my face 6 hours after a shave.

Sometimes I forget but 90% of the time I am prepared.

I notice in some parlours, the management provide razors in the toilets, used them once, i have a serious heavy growth. But I assume they are there for the weirdos who like shaving their tackle.

Hope you gave it a good rinse first before shaving..

I have had a lot of girls tell me I am a smoothie! ;):D

This works for me:

I tend to shave on the day after letting it grow for three or even four days beforehand (I'm a natural scruff and can get away with it). I find that guarantees an absolutely smooth shave - will still be smooth if I do it the night before too.

Interesting replies, thanks. I am lucky enough that I only need to shave a couple of times a week which I guess helps. Don't moisturise or anything like that.

Was that a bit of dyslexic keying ;)

"each with their own stuble charms"

Lol no pun intended, I promise!!

for a punter to be properly shaved (on the face!) when meeting a girl?

I only ask because today is the second time this year that I've had a comment from a wg on how smoothly shaved I was - what she actually said was that she'd never felt a face that soft. As far as I'm aware I don't do anything particularly special, just make sure I'm showered and shaved before I leave the house for a meet.

So as I say, is this really that unusual?

I always shave before I punt if not already relatively cleanly shaven. I follow the same routine as yourself.

I suspect the WG is pleased you've made an effort OR she's just being nice to flatter you. imo, probably the latter.

So what's so weird about shaving your tackle? Simple matter of courtesy, IMO.

I don't shave the day before in order to have a good clean shave (and shower) prior to my appointment. I use a moisturiser afterwards. I have had similar remarks regarding the smoothness of my face.

I only ask because today is the second time this year that I've had a comment from a wg on how smoothly shaved I was - what she actually said was that she'd never felt a face that soft.

That makes a change, they normally compliment you on your looks or your tackle. Couldn't she find anything better to compliment you on? :confused:

So what's so weird about shaving your tackle? Simple matter of courtesy, IMO.
Shaving your tackle in the parlour restroom, with a borrowed razor is not weird, it's an extreme sport.

lol, I was indeed also complimented on tackle size... I am, of course, hung like a horse so that was only to be expected though :confused: