Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hornyboy

"Sexy Stacey" - Aberdeen

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone any experience of this lady from the "other site"? Her pics look

amazing. She's in her mid 30's, blonde and very busty and offers outcall and car meets only, but apparantly does the odd incall at hotels occasionally.

I'd love to hear if anyones met this lady, her tits are massive and she looks stunning!

Update: I know that she used to be called "Aberdeenslut" on the other

site, if this rings any bells with anyone?

At £180 for an hour she'd better be Bloody Sensational Stacey! That's pushing it even by Aberdeen's inflated standards.

I've had her in a car meet. The "spacious car with blacked out windows" is a people carrier with darkened windows and some bin bags and tarpaulin attached between the front seats and the back. The driver supposedly had headphones on so he couldn't hear, but was somehow able to follow directions. I wasn't entirely convinced that people couldn't see through the back window at least a little bit.

The woman herself is in her 40s and while she is similar to the woman in all those photos, I wouldn't place much money on many of them actually being her - certainly the best photos on her old profile were all fake. She has fairly big breasts, but they're implants and pretty solid-feeling ones at that.

Doggy style was pretty good mind, although the whole experience was a bit strange and ultimately a bit of a let down, partly due to being thrown around a bit while the car was driving along and partly down to the fact that there had been a fair bit of deceit, albeit not on as massive a scale as some girls out there. I also didn't have the same rapport I've had with other girls, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I've also been considering giving Stacey a go, Kieslowski's summary was somewhat disappointing, but maybe not enough to put me off! She looks amazing on some of the pics on the other site, just the sort of woman I enjoy most, although based on the previous post, they might not all be entirely accurate.

Has anyone else met her?