Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warthog2306

Hamburg?

7 posts in this topic

Anyone got any up to date news on Hamburg? Not been out there for a couple of years and wanted an update as I know it can be scam city. Will have one free afternoon and evening and don't want to end up wasting it. I will be staying in the north west of town near The Volkspark. Any recommendations for FKK or anything else local would be good as the Reeperbahn is such a scam.

Anyone got any up to date news on Hamburg? Not been out there for a couple of years and wanted an update as I know it can be scam city. Will have one free afternoon and evening and don't want to end up wasting it. I will be staying in the north west of town near The Volkspark. Any recommendations for FKK or anything else local would be good as the Reeperbahn is such a scam.

Hi.

What was wrong with the advice that posters gave you when you asked the same question, some months ago?

Nobby

Hi.

What was wrong with the advice that posters gave you when you asked the same question, some months ago?

Nobby

Nothing at all, but it was May 2009, so it is now nearly 12 months out of date. Experience of UK punting tells me that a year is a long time and clubs, girls and parties that existed last week are not there next week, so I thought I'd get an update, is that a problem for you? My trip last year was canceled and I never got to use the info, so the last time I was in Hamburg was November 2008.

is that a problem for you?

Hi.

It's no problem for me. I just wondered why you were asking the same question again. OK, the Reeperbahn, as far as I know, is still a rip-off, the advice given to try a FKK is still valid, the addresses of clubs don't change that quickly and you can google for any new ones. Girls and special offers, as we all know, come and go. Happy Punting.

Nobby

Are you going to stay In your hotel bar and pay

Are you going to stay In your hotel bar and pay

Ok get a taxi to fkk Atmos cost