Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Latvian

Honesty is too much to expect, isn't it?

17 posts in this topic

Even the most respectable establishments aren't really interested in the truth, are they?

Many establishments understate the girl's age (even though some men like older girls) and overstate tje girl's bust size (even though some men prefer petite girls), but there are statements that are downright lies.

When you phone a place and they say they're on the 7th floor (and in terms of the number of stairs it's effectively floor 9 at least), and you ask if they have a lift, and they say yes, should I have really needed to ask if the lift got turned off two weeks ago or not?!

I'm not exactly an athlete, I had to take a breather before knocking on the door after going up all them steps!

Madam Beckys: If a punter asks if you have a lift, it's dishonest, IMO, to say yes without pointing out that it's been switched off for a couple of weeks.

PS Luckily Ruby was so hot that I enjoyed it anyway.

Positive review submitted.

But please don't lie to me. The result is that I won't return for any other lady.

Yes! And many aren't very good at covering their tracks: at Soho Cottage, Sam and Lucy have been in their early 20s for about 10 years!

The lift in our block is on & off at the moment which I have been telling everyone on the phone.

We have 2 lifts, On has not worked for a very long time! they fixed it & then it broke again within a couple of days & the main lift works on & off at the moment due to faults with the fire alarms automatically switching it off.

Unfortunatly at the time you called I had been told it was currently on which it why I informed you it was working.

Why would I feel the need to lie when chances are you would turn around walk out the door & not return?

xx

Why would I feel the need to lie when chances are you would turn around walk out the door & not return?

At least it gets him to the door. :confused::rolleyes:

Yes the door downstairs lol.. it's not much use to me! I need them at the door upstairs, if the client needs a lift there is noway they will come up those stairs so I loose a client & I loose him for good because I have wasted there time. x

I experienced that lift a few weeks ago:confused:... after a long climb up the stairs to see Ellie, then I realised I could have called it on the first floor as it was the door on the bottom that was stuck!:D

Ellie made it all worthwhile as she tended to all my aches, pains and stresses.:eek:

It's not Crystal's fault that the lift is breaking all the time in a brand new building!:confused:

It's not Crystal's fault that the lift is breaking all the time in a brand new building!:D

OP wasn't suggesting that Crystal deserved any blame for the lift being out-of-order.... But you knew that anyway :confused::rolleyes:

Everybody in life says a white lie or two........

Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said

Yes the door downstairs lol.. it's not much use to me! I need them at the door upstairs, if the client needs a lift there is noway they will come up those stairs so I loose a client & I loose him for good because I have wasted there time. x

What? You mean you arent going to come down and carry them up? "Piggy back or firemans lift?" Maybe get a really large baby carrier and strap them to your front? :D

If they moan about needing to be carried back down just push them out the window. Its quicker! :confused:

What? You mean you arent going to come down and carry them up? "Piggy back or firemans lift?" Maybe get a really large baby carrier and strap them to your front? :D

If they moan about needing to be carried back down just push them out the window. Its quicker! :confused:

Some of the girls have been offering chaufuer service to there regs lol

Whats wrong with stairs? not asking to climb up the building like spiderman.

I actually think my performance improves a bit if I've had a slightly longer walk to the place. I guess it helps to warm up before any kind of exercise :confused:

A simple "the lift is working at the moment but is been faulty the last couple of weeks" would have been in order then, to assure the client knew the position.

We are talking about 7 flights of steps here, which though might be not much for some, a few folk would see this as an obsticle....we have someone posting here in the last few days in their 70's, they would find the stairs a hardship.

Places like Madam Becky's rely on the punter returning, its not the first time this problem of the lift has been raised (parden the pun) in the last couple of weeks, so yes it is an issue, and should be mentioned at the time of accepting a booking.

The proble with all those stairs is that when I started I thought I was a lot fitter:cool: than I really am!:confused:. Still it was worth it in the end.

I am sure there will be residents association to give the management company a bollocking, the problem is you can't really say "Yeah I'm loosing punter's all the time in my 'business'!":eek:

It's a pain in the bum! I want to get a new apartment as this one has been nothing but trouble the lifts have been on and off since we got that place, I would not wanna live there screw taking all your shopping up them stairs! Some poor person was moving out the other day having to take all there furniture down!

Again I am sorry this has happened and it really is in my best interest to let clients know as the business relies on clients returning!

If anybody knows a suitable apartment PM me!!

It's a pain in the bum! I want to get a new apartment as this one has been nothing but trouble the lifts have been on and off since we got that place.

Again I am sorry this has happened and it really is in my best interest to let clients know as the business relies on clients returning!

If anybody knows a suitable apartment PM me!!

Crystal, well said, and I admire you for having the strength to say that on this board....maybe some agency's are run with the thought of the punter taking into consideration after all.