Regent

Ever walked in on someone elses punt?

29 posts in this topic

I did today!

Whilst looking for some towels I opened an adjoining door to find a guy having his chest rubbed by a beautiful girl (who I wanted to see but was busy!) while lying there with a limp dick :D

Here's hoping they were finished and waiting for round two. But even so, entertain yourself with something other than lying there like a corpse man! What a waste of money, I'm all over the girl (or myself!) 100% of the time regardless of length of the punt.

Maybe he was a fluffy and lying there having a nude therapy session? :confused:

Anyone else walked in on someone else?

I did few times but luckily no1 got upset...lol

Felt a bit embarresed but we had a laugh about it when they came out the room. :confused:

Lol,yes,lots of times.....you do get a very interesting view of things sometimes.x

No but I have had someone walk in on me! I was lying there with stiff dick when door burst open and the other WG came in after something. I was bemused more than cross and to my dicks credit it stayed pointing skyward as my lady continued to wank me. With a cheery "sorry!" the other lady breezed out - I did make a joke about staying for a threesome but didnt get one!

The whole scene was funny because everyone treated it as so matter of fact, I suppose a man with dick up was nothing special for the girls.

Yes it was all rather embarassing. It was when the WG I was with had an apartment in Stockport, I'd put the washer on and was going back to empty it. She'd told me she was there for a 1 hour appointment, but then would be going afterwards. I got there after the time she was supposed to have left and as her car wasn't in thhe usual parking area I just went up.

It turned out that when she'd got there all the parking places had been full so she'd had to park elswhere. At the end of the first booking she got another call asking to see her then so she took it. She knew I would be coming to unload the washer but didn't think to ring me to warn me not to come. I just unlocked the door and walked into the hall and they were at in full flow! The guy jumped up obviously wondering what was going on, I said sorry, walked back out and shut the door and walked away. She then had the job of maiking apogies and explaining to the punter. We laughed about it later.

No but I have had the opposite happen to me, I was sat in reception waiting, when a lady I knew came out to get another condom, seen me waiting in reception, and sat upon my lap and snogged me for a minute, and then took me into the laundry area for a few minutes:eek:, while the guy was waiting for his booking to continue.

Somehow i didnt feel bothered, as the gent still got his full time with the lady...and I got a taster of what was about to come my way.

I'm all over the girl (or myself!) 100% of the time regardless of length of the punt.

Nice.... (not :confused: sounds like a rash) - ever heard of give and take? Guess not.

In a parlour, when girls dog came in and like dogs do, left the door open!

Could hear people wandering about outside, but she chucked the pooch out and shut the door very quickly. and clicked the door to properly.

Nice.... (not :confused: sounds like a rash) - ever heard of give and take? Guess not.

Punting is a 100% selfish act for me.

If the girl wants to get her rocks off she can give me a discount :D

I did today!

Whilst looking for some towels I opened an adjoining door to find a guy having his chest rubbed by a beautiful girl (who I wanted to see but was busy!) while lying there with a limp dick :D

Here's hoping they were finished and waiting for round two. But even so, entertain yourself with something other than lying there like a corpse man! What a waste of money, I'm all over the girl (or myself!) 100% of the time regardless of length of the punt.

Maybe he was a fluffy and lying there having a nude therapy session? :confused:

Anyone else walked in on someone else?

I have a few times usually because the lady has guided me to the wrong room. I ensure i get out of there as quickly as possible as i know this puts some guys off.

The guy was probably knackered from round one and having a breather.:eek:

I fear you might be missing out on some of the finer pleasures of life my friend :confused:.

If the girl wants to get her rocks off she can give me a discount :confused:

Don't tell me - you buy the "ribbed for her pleasure" condoms, then turn them inside out?

Never walked in on another guy but did have the maid walk in on me once by accident. The door wasn't properly closed so she thought I'd gone, good job she didn't send the next guy in that would have put me right off my stride.

If it makes you feel any better it was mid blow job so I wasn't holding up anyone unnecessarily. The WG in question apologised and continued with the job in hand, a consummate professional as always :confused:

You're being bit hard on the guy though, he was probably just getting ready for round two.

In a parlour, when girls dog came in and like dogs do, left the door open!

Could hear people wandering about outside, but she chucked the pooch out and shut the door very quickly. and clicked the door to properly.

But why ever did she chuck the poor dog out? Very unkind.

I was having a session in Soho years ago. A guy knocked on the exit door when I was at it and the door just opened (some flats have 2 doors, 1 for entry, 1 for exit). The silly cow forgot to lock the door! I shit myself but got up and closed the door and then finished my punt. It's a good job this was long before camera phones were invented or I could have been on you tube.

I fear you might be missing out on some of the finer pleasures of life my friend :).
Don't tell me - you buy the "ribbed for her pleasure" condoms, then turn them inside out?

I'll keep the mutuality fulfilling sex sessions for my real life.

And no, don't worry I'm not missing out, they're the best part of my life. Punting is just a nasty vice that I deal with...

Cracks me up :)

Cracks me up :)

Should this read 'up me crack'?

Should this read 'up me crack'?

Whatever tickles you pink :)

I'll keep the mutuality fulfilling sex sessions for my real life.

And no, don't worry I'm not missing out, they're the best part of my life. Punting is just a nasty vice that I deal with...

exactly how I feel....variety is the spice of life.

Today's punt was just about the girl giving me half an hour of enjoyable pleasure

I think maids have been known to walk in for a look every now and then. Usually wg's are too careful about privacy and preventing punters from meeting each other for this to happen very often, however I recall being in Scorpios in Edinburgh once where the girls had clearly not closed the door properly to one of the cabins and as I walked past with my selection we had a very good view of a 69 going on. Was with Tia, she said something hilarious at the time but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. :)

Happeans a lot If you go to parlours, usually girls openning the wrong door, the more the merrier to me. :)

Yes happened to me in sirens in Northampton, right in the middle of giving reverse oral and the door opens and in walked this chap:eek:

I have no idea who he was but it came home to me I have no shame:D, because as he looked shocked backing out the room apologising I just burst out laughing between the ladies legs as did she!

Funny thing is it increased the excitement and enjoyment for me getting caught like that.

Maybe I should have been charged an extra £10 for the interruption service:D

Happened once or twice, WG was my friend, so she just smiled, but the guy looked rather scared. Had to apologise her afterwards, don't think her customer's gonna see her again...

All the time... a few times I have stayed and joined the fun and a few I have blushed bright red and made a hasty exit.

Some things are just too much for my delicate sensibilites.. lol :)

Mind you it's quite a feat to walk in on some of the girls, cause they get up to all sorts...

Once you've seen a man sitting on top of the girl with a strap on on you've seen it all... :) and no I'm not blabbling any more than that...