InkedBabeDakota

Punters who can't take a hint.

28 posts in this topic

Right, so I advertise on the 'other' site and when I checked my e-mails one client whom I met maybe 2 years ago, wrote to me 5 times today. All within 2 hours, asking if I would see him today. Well he sent them to me in the afternoon and I didn't read them until now so I want to know something. If a girl is busy and can't read your e-mails, then what makes a guy think that if he sends a load they will read them then. I don't understand some people. I gave him my old mobile number when we first met and he became a bit of a serial texter, seems some think we never do anything else with our lives.

Just thought I would say, LOL. Anyone else had this problem?

Yes but it was constant text messages,several within about 20 minutes each time,asking to book me,then complaining that i hadnt replied,then getting stroppy and accusing me of wasting his time,then saying that if i didnt want to see him i should be honest and not like those dishonest working girls.The trouble is he always started texting when i was with a client and im buggered if im going to hop out of bed with a customer just to check a text or answer the phone.He would then be apologetic but i told him i didnt want to see him in the end,he was just odd.x

I have tried to contact another person on that site, and some times the e-mails dont get through, I am not saying this is the case, maybe the guy thought you were not recieving the e-mails he had sent, but it is very frustrating, and if I dont get a reply within an hour, I assume the lady is busy and would refrain from contacting her again that day.

The guy in question could have been requesting you see him straight away, and running to a very strict time, but that does not give him the right to bombard you with e-mails, anyway, you did right as he sounds a bit of extreme.

The problem may be. as ChloeX anf kinkyb both describe, that they are receiving e-mails and/or texts from w***ers, but, it's also possible that by the time some punters have plucked up the courage to make contact, they are so stressed that they do not see that a non-reply is simply a function of someone being busy. They may think they are being rejected and over-respond in their reaction to a perceived slur or a concern that their message may not have got through.

I think the only reason why it bothered me was the fact that he knew I hadn't read the first 4, he kept saying 'I know you haven't read these yet.'

So I'm just thinking to myself, well you know I haven't read these so what makes you think that sending one after another will make me read them? I don't get the logic behind it.

Seems a bit over the top considering he also wanted me to see him at a time I don't work which is there for him to see. None the less, it made me laugh in a way, must think I share a 'special' connection with my computer LOL:o

Right, so I advertise on the 'other' site and when I checked my e-mails one client whom I met maybe 2 years ago, wrote to me 5 times today. All within 2 hours, asking if I would see him today. Well he sent them to me in the afternoon and I didn't read them until now so I want to know something. If a girl is busy and can't read your e-mails, then what makes a guy think that if he sends a load they will read them then. I don't understand some people. I gave him my old mobile number when we first met and he became a bit of a serial texter, seems some think we never do anything else with our lives.

The poor lad's obviously desperate to see you B. Be fair, only a couple of weeks ago you were moaning that you hadn't had any bookings in months; perhaps this bloke wants to book five separate punts with you! :confused:

The poor lad's obviously desperate to see you B. Be fair, only a couple of weeks ago you were moaning that you hadn't had any bookings in months; perhaps this bloke wants to book five separate punts with you! :confused:

Yes but see the problem is, I understand that someone might want to see me and is desperate to see me, which is fine. However I had a lot to do this morning and was booked this afternoon, and 5 e-mails in 2 hours is a little over the top don't ya think?

Like I said, I understand it I just thought it was a bit, stalker-ish.

i just send the txt and wait for a reply, sometimes it takes days. i go to bed with the mobile if i'm really keen and got a txt at 3.am from that dammed agency..:confused:

I've had this phenomena too. One case that sticks out was someone who was so excited about his booking he thought it was that very day. He started texting/emailing demanding a time when I could see him, then asking why I wasn't responding within a few minutes. I was with a client then inbetween bookings and came out to see around 5 emails sent within an hour, all 'shouting' at me for a response/time. I gave him the time thinking he'd just forgotten what we'd agreed for the following day. Again more 'shouty' emails and some texts. Eventually he made himself clear - he was thinking his appointment was today. I explained it was tomorrow but he wasn't convinced. Eventually I got back home (I'd had to go out on a personal errand in the meantime), found the email he'd sent with the original booking time & date on it and forwarded it to him.

Guess what?No appology at all he just carried on as if nothing had happened. This was someone I'd considered a regular and soon after we parted company as his behaviour got really intolerable.

I have had chaps send texts many times if they don't get an immediate response. I know there can sometimes be delays with SMS but some forget we could be doing anything at our end. Could be with a client, about to go into a booking, driving to an outcall, in the shower etc.

i just send the txt and wait for a reply, sometimes it takes days. i go to bed with the mobile if i'm really keen and got a txt at 3.am from that dammed agency..:confused:

When I miss a call or get a text I'm scared to text back...many guys are in relationships and wouldn't be happy if the other half reads it.

In some cases I just write missed ur call...

I've got a chum in the business and I know I do overdo the texts, the emails, the PM's ... but her not replying is a good reminder of one's small place in her life.

Mind you, every message is a brill idea for her to transform her business that she is great at and about whch I know nothing so it's very tempting to send just one more text, email, PM ...

If she doesn't answer soon she won't answer at all so another one later is more likely to be answered than the previous one ...

The trouble is, it's a buzz when she does answer so ...

What I'm saying really is that I understand the annoyance described by the OP but this is an area where the girls' allure so central to their work is just what draws blokes off the straight and narrow of entirely reasonable behaviour.

The problem may be. as ChloeX anf kinkyb both describe, that they are receiving e-mails and/or texts from w***ers, but, it's also possible that by the time some punters have plucked up the courage to make contact, they are so stressed that they do not see that a non-reply is simply a function of someone being busy. They may think they are being rejected and over-respond in their reaction to a perceived slur or a concern that their message may not have got through.

Its not just that though georgem,when you get a pm on that site from a guy,it has a little number next to his name stating his feedback,sometimes it also has a little red number which is the number of alias,s that ********* suspect he has on that site.When click on this number some of the alias,s are guys who have bad feedback and some are girls offering services so it looks like they may possibly be wg.s trying to book you up so mess up your day.xI think its because they were set up from the same IP address,looks dodgy so i dont bother replying to them anymore.

Wow I woke up to another 3 e-mails off of him this morning. He sent them during the night whilst I was in bed. It seems he doesn't like the fact that I won't see him at a time suited for him as thats what other girls have done, which I find hard to believe.

I have blocked him now as he is annoying me. I know I said I hadn't had any bookings which I found out why, a long story. Anyway, I'm glad to see that there are others whom have had these sort of experiences. Well not glad as its not nice but you know what I mean.

So moral of the story is... if you want to book me please do, but please don't send me a load of e-mails or texts. Thank you. LOL:D

This may help in future.

Why not set up an auto responce on your profile (it's in the profile edit section) to your emails.

Along the lines of:

"Thanks for your email unfortunatley I may be away from my p.c. at the moment, however as soon as i read it I will reply"

Quite a few ladies have done this, It may avoid the same thing happening again.

Its not just that though georgem,when you get a pm on that site from a guy,it has a little number next to his name stating his feedback,sometimes it also has a little red number which is the number of alias,s that ********* suspect he has on that site.When click on this number some of the alias,s are guys who have bad feedback and some are girls offering services so it looks like they may possibly be wg.s trying to book you up so mess up your day.xI think its because they were set up from the same IP address,looks dodgy so i dont bother replying to them anymore.

I wish they could do the same system on girls who advertise. Im sure some keep reappearing for a short while, to disappear again. It would be useful if they were flagged up.

When I miss a call or get a text I'm scared to text back...many guys are in relationships and wouldn't be happy if the other half reads it.

In some cases I just write missed ur call...

Ditto. If I get to the phone just after it's stopped ringing (which happens all the damn time, this phone seems to only ring for a nanosecond), I'll call back immediately. If I see a missed call within five to ten minutes of missing it, I'll text 'Sorry, missed your call'. Any longer than that and I don't feel it's safe to text. Unless it's someone who's told me it's ok, obviously.

This may help in future.

Why not set up an auto responce on your profile (it's in the profile edit section) to your emails.

Along the lines of:

"Thanks for your email unfortunatley I may be away from my p.c. at the moment, however as soon as i read it I will reply"

Quite a few ladies have done this, It may avoid the same thing happening again.

The problem with setting up an auto-reply is that it replies to every email - with an advertised email address I get hundreds more junk emails than "real" ones, and replying just tells the junk mailers that the address is live. :confused:

The problem with setting up an auto-reply is that it replies to every email - with an advertised email address I get hundreds more junk emails than "real" ones, and replying just tells the junk mailers that the address is live. :confused:

I was refereing to her 'A.w' profile email system. :D

Ditto. If I get to the phone just after it's stopped ringing (which happens all the damn time, this phone seems to only ring for a nanosecond), I'll call back immediately. If I see a missed call within five to ten minutes of missing it, I'll text 'Sorry, missed your call'. Any longer than that and I don't feel it's safe to text. Unless it's someone who's told me it's ok, obviously.

Not all ladies have your common sense!

I have one who now phones me any time she thinks of it which I have tried to discourage albeit its my punting phone. My service provider will not block calls from selected people

Ditto. If I get to the phone just after it's stopped ringing (which happens all the damn time, this phone seems to only ring for a nanosecond), I'll call back immediately.

Hi Claire - There is a way to extend your phones ringtone before it goes to voicemail. I tried to find the easy code but it depends on your service provider. Type in to Google your network and see what you find, or if you know your voicemail number try this

No more missed calls because the phone was the other end of the house to where you are :)

Hi Claire - There is a way to extend your phones ringtone before it goes to voicemail. I tried to find the easy code but it depends on your service provider. Type in to Google your network and see what you find, or if you know your voicemail number try this

No more missed calls because the phone was the other end of the house to where you are :)

Thank you for posting that! I didn't know it could be increased.

My emails come through to my Blackberry which is handy and I try and reply as soon as I can.x

I know someone who has many alias as they use a public pc, so many others use same IP address.x

Same here although sometimes I am in areas where signal is bad, also at certain times emails take up to 2 hours to be relayed to the handset.

One thing I've noticed recently has been guys wanting to chat via facebook as they can only email, and FB is real time. Ahem, highly not appropriate for this sort of thing as clients would be able to view each other etc.

Simple phone call or email summarising your requirements is all that is needed, convenient for both parties and gets to the point.

:)

Me too. I dread the thought of ending up in an awkward conversation - or causing trouble for one of my gentlemen.

If I'm, ahem, 'busy' though, there's no way I'm going to be leaping out of bed to answer the phone. For a start, it's rude to speak with one's mouth full.

I'm sure the individual being so persistent would be most annoyed if you halted his appointment half way through to chat to another guy about their booking. That's the way I always explain it to people who pester like that.