mega

Sweet Service

27 posts in this topic

There's a discussion on the LBB about a lady who offers "Sweet Service" as an optional extra. Clearly it was a new one on the contributors there but, apparently, the lady "places a malteser up her bottom then expels it and the customer can eat it if he's of a mind to".

This, of course, has led to the usual crop of queries such as "does she also do rolo play" and so on. Seriously though has anyone ever seen this service offered before or indeed taken part in it?

P.S. Actually I did hear that George Michael liked to have chocolate bars inserted into his bottom; however occasionally things did go wrong and one of his hits is based on such an experience.

Careless Wispa. :confused:

Each to their own I suppose......but its not a service that would intrest me....as a matter of fact it would do the opposite, and make me shy away from the said lady.

Some folk have some standards........and this is not what I would see as food play.

...Some folk have some standards...

Oh, how I wish we had a roflmao emoticon on this board! :confused:

And no, I have no desire to stick Maltesers up my arse.

The Heshey Company in America make a similar product and call them 'whoppers'. I bet she has had a few whoppers up her bum as well !

A guy a while back brought me a Mars bar! my answer was thanks a lot will have it later with a cup of tea I think he had other thoughts for that Mars bar must of thought he was a rolling stone Annaxxxx

There's a discussion on the LBB about a lady who offers "Sweet Service" as an optional extra. Clearly it was a new one on the contributors there but, apparently, the lady "places a malteser up her bottom then expels it and the customer can eat it if he's of a mind to".

This, of course, has led to the usual crop of queries such as "does she also do rolo play" and so on. Seriously though has anyone ever seen this service offered before or indeed taken part in it?

P.S. Actually I did hear that George Michael liked to have chocolate bars inserted into his bottom; however occasionally things did go wrong and one of his hits is based on such an experience.

Careless Wispa. :)

A well known Stripper by the name of Mouse does similar with ping pong balls as part of her act, its one of the more tame things she does.:eek::)

That really intrigues me, why would you want to stick a malteser up your bum :):confused::eek:

That really intrigues me, why would you want to stick a malteser up your bum :):confused::eek:

Possibly as an alternative to

You could pop a peanut up your bum, I hear it comes out a Treat.

:-|

Good one Cat ... :)

Talking about Mars Bars ... when buying one I always ask for a Marianne Faithfull ..... get some funny looks from the younger generation ... but the older ones always smile ... :eek: ... Link ...

At least it's not a hamster :)

If the chocolate melted would it still be CRUNCHIE, I know its off TOPIC, but if you were to do two would it make you a SMARTIE, If the punter REVELS in it, would she also provide a SELECTION form her BOX.

If it was an EXTRA, would she also be using mints... argh POLO the mint with the Xxxx......

sorry I will get my coat.

A well known Stripper by the name of Mouse does similar with ping pong balls as part of her act, its one of the more tame things she does.:):eek:

I've never seen Mouse with ping-pong balls - I've seen her with her sparklers on a number of occasions; notably one when she set the smoke alarms off.

Why did I ever think I'd get some sensible answers on this thread? :)

Pass? Maybe you thought it was more sensible here :eek:

YOU started it in the OP with the "Careless Wispa" comment.

Ner.

:eek:

The Heshey Company in America make a similar product and call them 'whoppers'. I bet she has had a few whoppers up her bum as well !

I`ve only tasted Hershey bars once when on hols in U.S, and it tasted as if this practice is part of the production process.No wonder they bought Cadburys.

Possibly as an alternative to

I have actually done that to someone in the office and they had the same reaction LOL LOL :)

I`ve only tasted Hershey bars once when on hols in U.S, and it tasted as if this practice is part of the production process.No wonder they bought Cadburys.

Newsflash...........Hershey's did not buy Cadbury's, Kraft did. They promised to keep a factory open in Bristol but they reneged on it.......the bastards. :confused:

Just a thought. If you were in a 69 and added a Cadbury's Flake would that make it a 99? :confused:

At least it's not a hamster :confused:

I thought that was a reference to Richard Hammond for a second then. *shudders*

:confused:

After a 'Marathon' session, the round balls of brown stuff, might not be a Malteser coming out after all, ewww!

I thought that was a reference to Richard Hammond for a second then. *shudders*

Sorry meant to be a gerbil

http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomaszewski, and his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki" Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong.

"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out 'Armageddon,' my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr. Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball."

Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

After a 'Marathon' session, the round balls of brown stuff, might not be a Malteser coming out after all, ewww!

To circumvent that rather unedifying possibility you should exercise due diligence and caution and plump for the white chocolate Maltesers.