archangelmorph

Angel/Islington area?

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and hoping someone could recommend some great ladies in Islington, walking distance from Angel Tube Station?

There is a place near barbican station - 1 stop away. I used to work near Angel station and walk to this place - about 20 mis

Look on the Adltwrk site for Francesca_22 & amber_21. There are a few girls who work out of this flat, normally 2 or 3 on offer each day.

There are plenty of parlours round that way. Do you want a list?

I can recommend Maxx Bishop aka max bishop. Tried to leave a field report, but it was rejected. You can find her on the grownuplabour site.

Wouldn't mind..

Cheers!

Seconded. :rolleyes:

I can recommend Maxx Bishop aka max bishop. Tried to leave a field report, but it was rejected. You can find her on the grownuplabour site.

Am intrigued by her profile. Can you tell us you experience in this forum? Did she offer all the services she lists?

I remember there was a big 'is she really a man' debate when she was first on the scene, so what was she actually like in person?

Am intrigued by her profile. Can you tell us you experience in this forum? Did she offer all the services she lists?

I remember there was a big 'is she really a man' debate when she was first on the scene, so what was she actually like in person?

Very elegant woman with fairly small breasts - she calls them her petit pois - her flat is reasonable, but you are led straight to the bedroom. She is enthusiastic and eager to please. You need to check with her on what is available. She does like to talk!