rickymob

Punters Offloading Psychological Issues

7 posts in this topic

One for the Ladies

I enjoy punting for it's simplicity - You pay - you get what you paid for - You go.

Was with one of my regulars yesterday and she said what she liked about me was things were simple but the number of clients she had that tried to offload their phychological issues on her was fairly high. To prove the point she showed me some messages on her phone from punters ( without letting me see any sender details ) .

You would think they were talking to a therapist!

I appreciate that the girls mostly do their best, but how do they feel about being used as professional psychotherapists without really being paid for that service nor in the formal sense being qualified.

Considering that WG charges quite a lot, that kind of the therapy should be included at the fee..till the point. Call it "aftecare", lol.

Some WG genuinely enjoy doing it, some will consider them as "high maintenance" clients and rather terminate further meetings from them, especially when time to deal with theirs personal issues takes much more time then actual appointment (or number of them).

My therapist charges £45 an hour but I don't get to shag her. A punt comes in from £200+. Sitting talking to a WG is very poor value for money but the situations are very similar.

I am more than happy to be a good listener. At the end of the day a lot of the men just want somebody to talk to.

My therapist charges £45 an hour but I don't get to shag her. A punt comes in from £200+. Sitting talking to a WG is very poor value for money but the situations are very similar.

True: but you not paying WG £200 to talk to her only! (unless its your own choice to do so)

True: but you not paying WG £200 to talk to her only! (unless its your own choice to do so)

I think that was my point:)

Some Girls actually feel the need to talk n talk n talk...

Some are good at stretching the conversation,

but some actually need a listening ear.

Ladies: I have more listening capabilty and more patience _after_ ...