ladyofthemansion

Have you ever turned a punter away because cock too big?

18 posts in this topic

I saw one tonight. OMG! It was the biggest thing l have ever seen.

l thought "it would be impossible for any lady to take take that!"

Have any ladies here refused a gent because willie too big or have any guys on here been turned down because of it?

nope, cant say that i have. I would however turn away a wg if was a feckin` fruit loop though....

I thought you only did rub and tug anyway?

Edited by bricktop
to go figging.

Have any ladies here refused a gent because willie too big or have any guys on here been turned down because of it?

Can't say it is a problem that I have experienced.

So what did you do turn him away or have a go?

Can't say it is a problem that I have experienced.

So what did you do turn him away or have a go?

I only use my hand so was no problem lol. Trouble is, my hand hardly went round.

I have had to turn a few away who wanted A level,cant take too much of a risk with that one.The only guy i would have turned down for normal sex didnt actually want it anyway,he wanted a firemans lift around the bedroom and hand relief instead.x

as long as not the size of a baby:eek:

I have had to turn a few away who wanted A level,cant take too much of a risk with that one.The only guy i would have turned down for normal sex didnt actually want it anyway,he wanted a firemans lift around the bedroom and hand relief instead.x

Did you have any energy left for the HR after carrying him around the bedroom Chloe :confused:?

No, but had to swivel, and took some photos for my private gallery...one size does not fit all!:confused:

Somebody in the music industry famous quipped, 'They say that God created all men equal. God, however, never saw Bo Diddley in the shower'. Unfortunately he did mean R'n'B legend Bo Diddley and certainly not Joe Diddley!:confused:

Every week you always have some weird or random question that you post im starting to think that you are a attention seeker.

Every week you always have some weird or random question that you post im starting to think that you are a attention seeker.

LOTM would only be attention seeking on the days she is running through town naked, shouting "DON'T LOOK AT ME I'M SHY" LOL

On a slightly different note, have you found any martian men yet Mr Hunter? And is it true, that with them you get two in one? LOL ;)

If thats what you think then you are being rather strange by giving attention to me by replying in the first place hee hee. I mean, my thread was on Page 2and you just put it on Page one again.

Also, if you dont like what I write you have the freedom to read all the other threads on here and ignore mine. Get the picture?? Knock knock!

LOTM would only be attention seeking on the days she is running through town naked, shouting "DON'T LOOK AT ME I'M SHY" LOL

On a slightly different note, have you found any martian men yet Mr Hunter? And is it true, that with them you get two in one? LOL :D

I cant even get attention when singing Aerosmith in high pitch at karaoke. Everybody was watching the fight happening at the bar. Nobody was looking at me. I was so so upset. ;)

rotflmao!:D

(Worry! I just added you to my 'wish list'. By the way, just how heavy are you?).;)

I cant even get attention when singing Aerosmith in high pitch at karaoke. Everybody was watching the fight happening at the bar. Nobody was looking at me. I was so so upset. ;)

The good Lord loves a trier though!! :D

Keep trying LOTM, we would miss you if you were gone! :D

On a slightly different note, have you found any martian men yet Mr Hunter? And is it true, that with them you get two in one? LOL ;)

Chloe, I think he is a Martian, hunting men, rather than a man hunting Martians.

As Mars is so cold, Martians have very small willies, so he would not be troubling LotM, even if she were riding naked through the streets of Coventry shouting "look at me, I need a shag, will anyone please take me, long and hard and often. I have great FR's".

Attention seeking? Perish the thought.

I have occasionally wanted to turn a client away because he had a big

VOICE

I think some guys must be used to shouting orders at staff or something ;)

My bedroom is closest to the front door of my flat and anyone passing by

could hear if someone is shouting.

Some people just talk very loudly I know... but there is no need really when

in a bedroom with just one person.

I once knew a guy who was a regular at a sex club, he was huge, and some of the ladies had difficulty accommodating him, who also told us once about visiting a parlour, paying his money, and getting undressed, when the lady returned, she took one look at his monster cock, and sent him away with a full refund lol. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8x968FQiqs