Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lessingham

So much for good intentions

15 posts in this topic

After being hit by a huge guilt trip I had decided to stop seeing working girls. I had one last visit booked and wondered what to do.

No show?

Be the perfect client in giving the money and then scarpering.

I turned up, feeling like a wet weekend and got the shag of my life! I don't know if she was psychic, or just in a great mood herself but I was enveloped in happy lust. I was allowed to get to her limits and maybe just maybe a bit beyond!

At the end of the hour I was told to get dressed before I got cold, given a most unexpected kiss on the end of my nose and deposited back out into the real world! Took me two hours to stop smiling.

Bloody women, more addictive than drugs!

After being hit by a huge guilt trip I had decided to stop seeing working girls. I had one last visit booked and wondered what to do.

No show?

I turned up, feeling like a wet weekend and got the shag of my life! I don't know if she was psychic, or just in a great mood herself but I was enveloped in happy lust. I was allowed to get to her limits and maybe just maybe a bit beyond!

At the end of the hour I was told to get dressed before I got cold, given a most unexpected kiss on the end of my nose and deposited back out into the real world! Took me two hours to stop smiling.

I don't know whether commiserations or congratulations are in order :confused:. Are you finally giving up on giving up then Lessingham ?

No show?

You are suffering from the Godfather problem:

"The more I want out, the more they pull me back in"

Al Pacino - Godfather III

:confused:

i always retire from punting about 10 minutes after a punt. then about an hour later i am looking forward to the next

basically, it is impossible to give up unless you probably find someone who you really love, which i have not

i always retire from punting about 10 minutes after a punt. then about an hour later i am looking forward to the next

basically, it is impossible to give up unless you probably find someone who you really love, which i have not

You must mean "unless I probably find someone who I really love". Many men still love their wives very much (more than anything) yet still punt.

You must mean "unless I probably find someone who I really love". Many men still love their wives very much (more than anything) yet still punt.

maybe. if i had a wife though i certainly wouldnt punt.

I'm completely with you on this one (albeit from the other side). Though I felt the need to correct that because so many of the men I meet do say (with passion) they love their wives very much. So I guess we can only ever speak for ourselves.

It's a bit like Mark Twain on giving-up smoking, eh?

"Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times."

Ah, how sweet! :confused:

You can tell you're not married. :confused::D

i'm pretty interested in this guilt trip you experienced

was it because you have a partner and decided that this sort of stuf should be between you or was it a "harriet" you experienced

Never had a "harriet!" is that an extra? Does it come from the thought that if Labour win in June we're all totally f***ed?

The guilt trip was over punting versus being married. I try to give up punting to concentrate on the marriage and after a while concentrating on the marriage drives me to punting.

I get the downers just before the session. I run through every single thnig that can go wrong through my brain so that by the time I arrive I am a nervous wreck, expecting police stings, femminist demonstrations, meeting the wife, the wife being the girl (!!!! ). I even wonder what the escape drill is if there is an earthquake.

Afterwards it is just a pleasure glow of happy sex and relief.

Never had a "harriet!" is that an extra? Does it come from the thought that if Labour win in June we're all totally f***ed?

The guilt trip was over punting versus being married. I try to give up punting to concentrate on the marriage and after a while concentrating on the marriage drives me to punting.

I get the downers just before the session. I run through every single thnig that can go wrong through my brain so that by the time I arrive I am a nervous wreck, expecting police stings, femminist demonstrations, meeting the wife, the wife being the girl (!!!! ). I even wonder what the escape drill is if there is an earthquake.

I am glad to hear you get a pleasure glow of happy sex and relief afterwards but i couldnt punt in these circumstances, it would spoil my vibe. Luckily in my view i feel no guilt and concentrate my thoughts on the positives, not the negatives.

You need to make sure you do some proper research first !!:confused:

Couldnt cope with all that pressure. Yes, I do feel a bit nervous, but I know I'm going to do it so I get into the zone, put on the costume and just get on the stage --- much the same as the Wg I suppose.

I thought the same before I got married .... and for the first 23 years after I got married. You'd be surprised how your attitudes might change over time though. Never say never.

No show?

Aww they are - nice way to put it. It's good when girls genuinly like what they do x