ladyofthemansion

WGs and wigs.

30 posts in this topic

I know a lassie who has a blonde wig, a brunette wig and a red head wig. She has 3 seperate adverts. Hence, she attracts guys who like brunettes, blondes and redheads.

Have any of you guys ended up seeing the same girl twice because of the different ads that ladies do like that?

Do you find it a turn off if you realise its a wig or does it not bother you?

Also, have there ever been WGs who are totally bald and do they do well?

Perhaps this should be followed by a " Wigs off, or wigs on " thread. ;)

I have never seen or heard of this kind of thing happening before. Are there any ACTUAL examples of this?

So WG's will vote liberal then.

oh that is Whig, not wig -sorry.

What about 'toupee's ?

What happens in the heat of the moment ??? do they come flying off and land off on the floor so someone trips over them ?

Are they a hazard ? do they have 'waterproof' one's ?

Alway's wanted to know............mmmmmm :D

As for wigs, I've never worn one, did have hair extention's at one time but they pulled most of my own hair out ;) so never again lol.

Can imagine if a girl wears a wig it must get a bit hot, she would be restricted to head movements incase it came off no ???? :D:p xxx

what about merkins?

'My fellow a merkins....':D

Never had ( I dont think) a booking with a lady who a wig on, though I have had a booking with a lady with a false limb, had an artificial leg which she used to take off for a knee trembler up against a wall....bloody weird...;).''

I dont think a bald look would go down too well though, as I like to run my hands through the ladies hair, dont think a wig would be suitable attire though.

What about 'toupee's ?

What happens in the heat of the moment ??? do they come flying off and land off on the floor so someone trips over them ?

LOL, made me think of that Fools And Horses episode when Rodney's false ponytail fell off behind the sofa, and he got back in Cassandra's good books by wrestling with the 'rat' ;)

had a lovely client last week who asked me to wear a long red wig and I loved the colour felt very glam annaxxxx

had a lovely client last week who asked me to wear a long red wig and I loved the colour felt very glam annaxxxx

Are you the owner of said wig, Anna, or did he bring it with him ?

I have never seen or heard of this kind of thing happening before. Are there any ACTUAL examples of this?

Darla, I'm shocked! Surely you're not questioning the existence of LOTM's friend? LOL

I know a lassie who has a blonde wig, a brunette wig and a red head wig. She has 3 seperate adverts. Hence, she attracts guys who like brunettes, blondes and redheads.

Have any of you guys ended up seeing the same girl twice because of the different ads that ladies do like that?

Do you find it a turn off if you realise its a wig or does it not bother you?

Also, have there ever been WGs who are totally bald and do they do well?

So how does she keep track of which guy booked the redhead, which one the blonde and which the brunette. Some potential for disappointment if she's not very careful.

What about 'toupee's ?

Alway's wanted to know............mmmmmm ;)

As for wigs, I've never worn one, did have hair extention's at one time but they pulled most of my own hair out so never again lol.

Can imagine if a girl wears a wig it must get a bit hot, she would be restricted to head movements incase it came off no ???? :D xxx

Talking of hair pulling, from experience with you, you like to grab hair whilst receiving RO, a question for you honi, have you ever had an accident, and pulled off a clients fake barnet? lol :D:p:D;)

So how does she keep track of which guy booked the redhead, which one the blonde and which the brunette. Some potential for disappointment if she's not very careful.

Different mobile number and diary for each wig. ;)

I've never worn one myself, but when I used to work in a parlour I knew a couple of girls who began wearing wigs to work. These wigs were very obvious, me and the girls tried to tell our mate not to wear it, as it looked a little ridiculous, and she actually had the most gorgeous long, thick natural hair ever, so we didn't see the need for her to wear a wig. Lo and behold...she got picked from the line-up nearly every time that day! And she continued to wear the wig every day for work! I did notice in general that the wigs were very popular.

Another friend had a really unlucky experience with her wig though. She had very short cropped hair, as her previous long-ish hair broke off due to over bleaching, so she wore a long blonde wig. The inevitable happened...one night wig got pulled right off in the throes of passion with one client, when he took her from behind. Both parties were horrified.

I would have thought that with incalls (unless the WGs moves around a fair bit) the fact of all the different women being at the same address would cause alarm bells to ring?

I've never worn one myself, but when I used to work in a parlour I knew a couple of girls who began wearing wigs to work. These wigs were very obvious, me and the girls tried to tell our mate not to wear it, as it looked a little ridiculous, and she actually had the most gorgeous long, thick natural hair ever, so we didn't see the need for her to wear a wig. Lo and behold...she got picked from the line-up nearly every time that day! And she continued to wear the wig every day for work! I did notice in general that the wigs were very popular.

Another friend had a really unlucky experience with her wig though. She had very short cropped hair, as her previous long-ish hair broke off due to over bleaching, so she wore a long blonde wig. The inevitable happened...one night wig got pulled right off in the throes of passion with one client, when he took her from behind. Both parties were horrified.

Now that could be frightening, OMG I've pulled her hair off! :D

it was mine but he wanted some pics which was fine but nothing very rude it was a fun night and it stayed on no problem I have a few different colours great on a cold day much better than a hat annaxx

What about 'toupee's ?

Alway's wanted to know............mmmmmm :)

As for wigs, I've never worn one, did have hair extention's at one time but they pulled most of my own hair out :D so never again lol.

Can imagine if a girl wears a wig it must get a bit hot, she would be restricted to head movements incase it came off no ???? :D:p xxx

I was at a Party where a guy with one of the worse syrups (toupees) i had ever seen was getting down to some action when it fell off, he rushed to the toilet and reappeared with it perched on his head where it came off at least one other time that i saw, i assume it was a confidence booster in his mind.

Personally i prefer real hair on a lady but am not too fussed. I do like very short skinhead haircuts on a lady, but few WGs have had such, one Party lady cut all her hair off after her young nephew coated it with chewing gum, i found it a big turn on, she hated it.:)

Doesn't Ariana Chevalier wear a wig?

Wow ! Ariana Chevalier exudes a simmering, sensual sexuality. If that's how good girls look in wigs then I'm all for it !

:D

I would have thought that with incalls (unless the WGs moves around a fair bit) the fact of all the different women being at the same address would cause alarm bells to ring?

Yeah but maybe when a guy wants only a blonde he wont ring the brunette or the red head lol.

Oh bloodyhell I know there is a picture of me in a long purple wig somewhere.....

I will find it later and post a link

:D

It was only for profile pics though, I never dared wear it for work.

You seem to have a foot fetish, Adele, lots of photos of shoes and boots on your website. I've never understood the fascination with a woman's feet.

There also seems to be a latex or plastic fetish as there are lots of photos of you wearing plastic or latex.

Edited by Matium
general edit

Dear Matium

I am sure you will have some hidden desires or fantasy which others may find

hard to understand.....

Tis not I who has the foot fetish sir.... but the men who come to see me :D

I do love boots/shoes/heels and pvc though and like nothing better than dressing that way if requested.

There is something for everyone on this internet thingy and even those people who have a fetish for plastic are well catered for.

take a look at this

http://www.rainwearcafe.co.uk/

I have met clients who were turned on by this fetish and brought me a selection of rainwear to pose in. I still have it.

:)