pilgrimlad

FRs

15 posts in this topic

I have recently started seeing a WG reasonably regularly for the first time. After my first visit, I wrote her a field report, as usual which was very favourable. Two interesting points arose from this:

1) she said that there was a vast increase in enquiries, most of whom had cited PN as the reason.

2) More bizarrely, she had four or five enquiries from people citing that they read my report and usually followed me to the girls I reccommended. My own punting groupies!

Does anyone here have a regular reviewer that they follow? Or girls, do you hear of this often?

It's quite likely that people accept your a a reasonable reporter, but that you have high standards. You have only recommended seven of the fifteen ladies that you have reported on.

Pnet reviews do bring in a lot of interest - partly because it's such a recognised database. I will however say I was disappointed at the high proportion of withheld numbers calling me citing Pnet, who then just didn't realise an Independent will ask to see your number if you are wanting a booking. Or that there is a link to my website on the review. I presumed Pnet visitors were pretty well informed in this area. I now realise not everyone visits the forum or reads details.

I do believe however that seasoned Punters will find a reviewer with similar tastes and follow them -makes sense really.

Well said, Strawberry. Unfortunately 'information' and 'knowledge' are two rather different things.

Pnet reviews do bring in a lot of interest - partly because it's such a recognised database. I will however say I was disappointed at the high proportion of withheld numbers calling me citing Pnet, who then just didn't realise an Independent will ask to see your number if you are wanting a booking. Or that there is a link to my website on the review. I presumed Pnet visitors were pretty well informed in this area. I now realise not everyone visits the forum or reads details.

I do believe however that seasoned Punters will find a reviewer with similar tastes and follow them -makes sense really.

or reads details.

Definitely:)

If the lady does indeed be deserving of a good mention for her services, then i will say so and try to make it sound as close to the facts as possable, and if it does get some others to try the lady to see if they get the same vibes, then its worthwhile.

I have a few fr's on punternet and seem to get a few ladies commenting that the facts do generate intrest for others who are like minded, so I do think they are read, and acted upon, as I also read what a few people say, and feel if they are prepaired to speak out favourably, then its a good case that I would also be suitable impressed.

As a matter of fact, I have wanted to see a lady for sometime, who has reports from others that intrest me, and as my friends speak so highly about her, im looking forward to a overnight in her company.

I have recently started seeing a WG reasonably regularly for the first time. After my first visit, I wrote her a field report, as usual which was very favourable. Two interesting points arose from this:

1) she said that there was a vast increase in enquiries, most of whom had cited PN as the reason.

2) More bizarrely, she had four or five enquiries from people citing that they read my report and usually followed me to the girls I reccommended. My own punting groupies!

Does anyone here have a regular reviewer that they follow? Or girls, do you hear of this often?

Maybe you should ask for subscriptons from the groupies to support your valuable research lol. :D:)

I do get quite a few clients who say that my FRs are one of the reasons they have come to see me, so yes they are useful.

Otherwise people have wasted their reporting time 96,690 times...

Frs are great but do not show a real picture, as stated before chaps may not leave negative ones incase they get harrassed...xxx:D

Frs are great but do not show a real picture, as stated before chaps may not leave negative ones incase they get harrassed...xxx:D

Maybe It's just me then. :D

It.s surely a question of balabce. If a girl has frs and a high perentage of those are negative, then I overlook her. If she has plenty of reports and a small percentage are bad ones, I ignore the bad ones on the basis that you can't please all of the people all of the time.

As i only punt 121 in a certain area there are a number of FR authors who i look out for because sometimes they have punted with one or more ladies i have and i have agreed with their opinions, or i know them so trust their honesty.

In your case all your FRs are from Bristol i note so this may answer why you have others interested in your FRs, they may view you as somewhat of a local expert perhaps.

Getting extra business after receiving FRs certainly happens for some as i personally know but it doesnt always last dependent on the lady. Much more often than not ladies i punt with have never heard of Pnet so unless told they are oblivious, as are most punters i meet.:D

As i only punt 121 in a certain area there are a number of FR authors who i look out for because sometimes they have punted with one or more ladies i have and i have agreed with their opinions, or i know them so trust their honesty.

In your case all your FRs are from Bristol i note so this may answer why you have others interested in your FRs, they may view you as somewhat of a local expert perhaps.

Getting extra business after receiving FRs certainly happens for some as i personally know but it doesnt always last dependent on the lady. Much more often than not ladies i punt with have never heard of Pnet so unless told they are oblivious, as are most punters i meet.:D

Most girls tell me that a good FR stimulates a burst of enquiries, though not necessarily of bookings.

One girl who Smiths and I know well, told me that she has had so many unpleasant clients from PN that she has more or less stopped posting on the message board as she is not keen on this source of business, which is rather sad.

To the original question, this has happened to me quite recently. I visited a newly set up establishment and was impresed with them and particularly the beautiful lady I saw that day. So much so that I returned within a few weeks. The lady immediately recognised me and thanked me for my report, saying it had generated loads of enquiries. She said I must have a huge following on Punternet - although as a fairly infrequent poster and reviewer, I'm sure this is not so.

Now, I don't claim to be Manmeat or Sasfan and my writing style is, well, nothing to write home about (!) but I think this proves that if one writes a report which is easy to read, informative and tries to capture the feeling of the visit, then readers will be curious and want to see for themselves if a review is positive.

This viewpoint also makes me think twice about writing a negative review - people really do believe a lot of what they read and I wouldn't want to be responsible for a lady's work being adversley affected from a negative review from me (unless I was totally ripped off). As has been said many times, everyone can have a bad day and sometimes two people just don't click!