ladyofthemansion

Ladies on tour! Has this ever happened to you?

11 posts in this topic

Have any of you ever booked in to a service apartment only to find out afterwards that all the blocks are awash with other working ladies and brothels?

There was me trying so hard to be discreet so management didn't clock but surely they must know their flats are full of them lol.

Have any of you ever booked in to a service apartment only to find out afterwards that all the blocks are awash with other working ladies and brothels?

There was me trying so hard to be discreet so management didn't clock but surely they must know their flats are full of them lol.

Lol.... could only happen to you x

Lol.... could only happen to you x

Lol... Surely it happens to others. Have heard of apartments in Ireland like that known as the 8 floors of whores. But the ladies would know about these.

There was me thinking l was the only lady to think of using one of these flats here for such purposes lol. x

Or "the rabbit hutches" (because such a lot of breeding went on in them).

I have had a few PMs asking about where that place is in lreland. l read of it on this board and will try to find it so l can reply.

lf any ladies want to know about the apartments l'm in now in Edinburgh PM me.

Yes it has happened to me in London, my friend got a phone call from a party organiser who said " Open your curtains and look out the window" and there they were waving at us lol

ha ha - i have stayed there several times at the famous 8 floors of whores in belfast its victoria place in wellwood st near the bus station

Gorgeous apartment block and terrific views but if you are above the 4th floor forget it - the lifts need a fob for it to work so you can open the door via your intercom but they cant use the lift so have to walk up the stairs anything more than 4 floors and they ( the guys ) are dead by the time they get to you

also in Dublin 1 there are 4 blocks of apartments that i have stayed in lots of times that every other flat is a working girl in situ

well apart from last weekend when it was full of the scottish and the weekend before it was full of the welsh for the rugby :D

some management turn a blind eye other especially in ireland check the irish website and ring the girls in there areas in order to evict them :D

Lol... Surely it happens to others. Have heard of apartments in Ireland like that known as the 8 floors of whores. But the ladies would know about these.

There was me thinking l was the only lady to think of using one of these flats here for such purposes lol. x

ha ha - i have stayed there several times at the famous 8 floors of whores in belfast its victoria place in wellwood st near the bus station

Gorgeous apartment block and terrific views but if you are above the 4th floor forget it - the lifts need a fob for it to work so you can open the door via your intercom but they cant use the lift so have to walk up the stairs anything more than 4 floors and they ( the guys ) are dead by the time they get to you

also in Dublin 1 there are 4 blocks of apartments that i have stayed in lots of times that every other flat is a working girl in situ

well apart from last weekend when it was full of the scottish and the weekend before it was full of the welsh for the rugby :D

some management turn a blind eye other especially in ireland check the irish website and ring the girls in there areas in order to evict them :D

Couldn't you just go down the lift and get them?x

not the way i was dressed plus it a really busy block of flats hundreds of apartments gym sauna ect so lots of people using the lifts ect

you could buzz them in to the building but in order for them to access the lifts they need to put in there key card /fob or use the stairs so i always got an apartment on the second or 4th floor

Couldn't you just go down the lift and get them?x

I did a tour years ago at Heathrow and another lady was in another appartment but it worked out well as we were able to over a duet.

I did a tour years ago at Heathrow and another lady was in another appartment but it worked out well as we were able to over a duet.

They like singing over Heathrow way then? I must remember to pack my microphone :D